Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 97. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
<3 big picture
Ext-Pool update :
We updated to last pool software old ports work fine in http, and we add new ports for stratum.
update you miners and use stratum+tcp://

http://qcn.ext-pool.net/

Welcome...

Excellent, thanks for staying on top of the source!

I just switched 1.5KHs to you.. it'll be good to stop wasting time on those orphan blocks!

Its good to see this in the log from my miners:

Code:
[2014-05-24 22:53:38] accepted: 63/63 (100.00%), 528.85 H/s at diff 5000 (yay!!!)
[2014-05-24 22:53:40] Stratum detected new block
[2014-05-24 22:53:40] accepted: 64/64 (100.00%), 530.04 H/s at diff 5000 (yay!!!)

I can recommend everyone switching to this protocol on this pool - it'll reduce the load on the pool, and cut the number of orphans down for a better return on mining time.

Minerd tool with stratum support: https://github.com/LucasJones/cpuminer-multi#download
Command line to run it:
Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://qcn.ext-pool.net:3005 -u  -p x -q

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
The Mac wallet doesn't download from Mega?? Anyone had that problem?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
Just started mining this on my rigs. May as well put those cpu's to work as they have done nothing for over a year now lol. Excited to see where this goes. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
After developing monerochain.info, I'm launching a block explorer for Quazarcoin, charts, stats, and more:

good job!!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
After developing monerochain.info, I'm launching a block explorer for Quazarcoin, charts, stats, and more:
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
How many comments have appeared since when I last time was here! more and more people are interested in QCN...

To the moooon!
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
How many comments have appeared since when I last time was here! more and more people are interested in QCN...
Activity: 85
I'm curious who was the first person who started mining QuazarCoin?

developer, I guess Grin silly question, dude!

this is obvious! I mean besides the developer. Interestingly, does he have the largest number of Quazars right now?

Probably. If he started mining ahead of the others and did not stop all this time he has a great sum now
Activity: 60

this is obvious! I mean besides the developer. Interestingly, does he have the largest number of Quazars right now?
Activity: 439

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Could someone help? I want to send coins from my wallet to POLO, however my wallet states that my trasaction is too big??

Have you tried to spend all sum not at once but in parts?

This helped, cheers!
Activity: 60
Activity: 490
Could someone help? I want to send coins from my wallet to POLO, however my wallet states that my trasaction is too big??
I have not encountered this problem. try to transfer money several times in small amounts. Maybe this can help you
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
this is my favorite part  Cool  very fast no nonsense , two apps, refresh, balance or payment, very very cool all this.. simplicity you should see nice adaptation , no need even for UI fancy wallet no nothing and this scrambling diffusion of transactions I am in love...

refresh
Starting refresh...
Height 11923, transaction

balance: x, unlocked balance: x
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Is there a calculator to have an idea how much coins at surrent difficulty is "normal" ?
Activity: 69

Have you tried to spend all sum not at once but in parts?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
If QuazarCoin really requires 60 confirmations per transaction which enhances the protection against double-spending, that is a great advantage over MRO

yes
Activity: 107
If QuazarCoin really requires 60 confirmations per transaction which enhances the protection against double-spending, that is a great advantage over MRO
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Activity: 82
New pool working fine. No bugs! thank you Wink
Pages:
Jump to: