Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 92. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I've started a thread for comparing the different CPUs' hashing power:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qcn-comparison-of-cpu-hashing-power-626294

Please contribute if you can!

Thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
 May the lords of Cryptonotes heard you  Grin

cheers
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I don't know if this graph is accurate but it looks as if MRO is a fastmined coin, which is not true, it has been linear up until now.
Just thought it would be fair to mention. I like Cryptonotes, both MRO and QCN and hope they will be success.

Is there a way to calculate predicted amount of mined coins?

Diff of QCN is still 2x lower than diff of MRO, so mined coins per day should be relatively same amount?

Emission curve is similar Bitcoin, 50% QCN will be emitted in 6 years (see the chart)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 490
sync data returned unknow top block: 12801-->13814

what can i do to sync?

This is normal, just let it run. The reason its unknown is becaues its not in your blockchain.bin, which it will add to. Focus on the how man days and the number to the left of it.

ok thank you
Activity: 994

what can i do to sync?

This is normal, just let it run. The reason its unknown is becaues its not in your blockchain.bin, which it will add to. Focus on the how man days and the number to the left of it.
Activity: 490

what can i do to sync?
Activity: 756

Diff of QCN is still 2x lower than diff of MRO, so mined coins per day should be relatively same amount?

Emission curve is similar Bitcoin, 50% QCN will be emitted in 6 years (see the chart)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Emission curve is similar Bitcoin, 50% QCN will be emitted in 6 years.

If that's not enough please specify your question.

I saw those charts

any luck with exchanges?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is there a GUI in the work for this yet?

how would one back up and encrypt this wallet/funds
Activity: 756
How many coins are in circulation at the moment?

I'd like to know how many Quazars are currently in circulation?

You can ALWAYS see сoins in circulation (QCN) here

http://qcn.cryptostats.org/charts/coins

For today it's 118,907 QCN.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
What can I expect if I run the same wallet with the same wallet address from two PCs? At the same time and not?

Just wondering would that have any consequnces for my balances on any of the two PCs?

Just to be clear:
Test 1: Mined MRO at one computer with one wallet.
Test 2: Closed wallet and miner from test 1 then started wallet and miner for QCN at the same machine.
After the test I compared the results. Results: mined a few MRO and zero QCN Sad

btw:
computer=24cores/48threads ;-)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
For some reason I haven't yet received the CQN sended a couple of hours ago. It says it has been sent on the blockchain, but after synchronizing and doing multiple "refreshes" the balances still says 0.0000000000 CQN
close wallet and reopen

Done that multiple times yet, first closed the simplewallet with exit and then the daemon, could there be a problem with the blockchain?
Activity: 364
For some reason I haven't yet received the CQN sended a couple of hours ago. It says it has been sent on the blockchain, but after synchronizing and doing multiple "refreshes" the balances still says 0.0000000000 CQN
close wallet and reopen
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Is there a way to use cpuminer-multi pointed to the wallet instead of using a pool?
Activity: 301
I got wallet to work.
I sent over 0.6 QCN. but having issues sending out.

Error: not enough money to transfer, available only 0.0000000
amount 0.010001000000 = 0.010000000000 + 0.000001000000 (fee)

Refresh done, blocks received: 3
balance: 0.600000000000, unlocked balance: 0.000000000000

I used transfer 0 walletaddress 0.1 paymentid
Activity: 301
I need help.
I have both the quazarcoind and simplewallet in same folder. Everything is sycned but i can't seems to be able to send coins to the wallet.
I tried getting coins from Minergate it kept saying failed...

Wallet Address:1RggMYF1PExMEQvarvJcZ619KwjCczMG4E2432TrVAXcP8B6qoS9eGX1yA3DFJ7mVH8x1bHDcg2mSEt 2QYBQzDt87Nee24J
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Wow, QuazarCoins is my first coin based on the CryptoNote protocol and this is good.
Pages:
Jump to: