Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 94. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
anyone can help me to explain this

i've 13000000 submitted hash and only 0.137 QCN paid
i think its very small amount for my submitted hash so what should i do  to being paid or check my transaction
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

http://qcn.cryptostats.org/

Just click on "Stats" for "Coins in circulation".
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Can someone who mines QCN or someone who is invested please make an API or a very simple
URL that shows total coins that exist based on the Block explorer. Then post it here.

It would probably only take 30 minutes and would possibly double the value of the coin overnight
since it would allow me to get this listed on CMC.

Make sense?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I wish i could get stupid wallet to work. Im mining MRO wallet works with GUI wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Mining Monero... and dumping it to buy QCN Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Is someone already on getting this marble to CMC?

Did dev submit a total coins URL to CMC already? Someone told me he submitted it.
Not sure though.

Hoping that this will be on coinmarketcap.com soon.
Activity: 294
I bought some on Poloniex and I think my mining Partner mined some for us too. This is a lovely coin and I will spread it far and wide. Smiley
Activity: 126
thx 4 your analyze

cheers
Activity: 994
Jea you are right but I wanted to have other point of view to see if there is a main answer or not

So if you want mine i'm in !! Grin

cheers

I am mining both at the moment, but the majority of what I have is pointed at QCN. In the end it will all depend on what emission curve better supports the community and I think it may be too soon to really judge it.
Jea you are right but I wanted to have other point of view to see if there is a main answer or not

So if you want mine i'm in !! Grin

cheers
so you advise me to stay on QCN then. right ?

cheers

You should never take anyones "advice" and I say that with no offense. You should read, re-read and then conclude on a path that you choose to invest. Whether it be money or time.
so you advise me to stay on QCN then. right ?

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
This is kind of weird right now. Monero and Quazarcoin are now at the same difficulty and about the same price but you get twice more coin per blocks from monero than from quazarcoin.

So you get twice more money with monero. i should switch to monero as it's more profitable right now no ?

cheers

You also have about 950K MRO vs only 110K QCN (different release curve)...
So QCN should maintain a premium other things equal.

I'm sure the whales are taking a hard look at the Dev teams...
There's a real shot at the Big Time here.
Activity: 58
I am sorry  How can i send my qcn from my wallet Cry Cry Cry Please help me
This is kind of weird right now. Monero and Quazarcoin are now at the same difficulty and about the same price but you get twice more coin per blocks from monero than from quazarcoin.

So you get twice more money with monero. i should switch to monero as it's more profitable right now no ?

cheers
Activity: 75
What can I expect if I run the same wallet with the same wallet address from two PCs? At the same time and not?

Just wondering would that have any consequnces for my balances on any of the two PCs?

The blockchain downloads transactions on both computers, so it wouldnt really matter all too much. You could have it on 100 computers

Yeah logical answer... Feel stupid now. Having a really bad hangover. Thanks mate.

Anyway, which pool seem the best atm? Mined at minergate, but the witdrawal issue made me to leave it... Compared the hashrates of the ones in the OP but not sure they are all there...
What can I expect if I run the same wallet with the same wallet address from two PCs? At the same time and not?

Just wondering would that have any consequnces for my balances on any of the two PCs?

The blockchain downloads transactions on both computers, so it wouldnt really matter all too much. You could have it on 100 computers
Activity: 75

Pages:
Jump to: