Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 95. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Is there something wrong with http://qcn.cryptity.com ?
Blocks are not confirmed any more (staying white).

Any news from this ??

I have 150 Intel I5 pinting on this....  What Happend?.

you are in a biiiig trouble... I just switched rigs but lost approx 3 4 hours.. for me thats a lot of hours..

Do you think we will ever see our coins?

Pool operator here. Someone managed to point a worker with invalid address hence payments got stuck.. spent 3 hours cleaning up the mess Sad Payments are catching up and soon will be back to normal. Sorry for inconvenience.

Culprit was the owner of the address 1SpWXh8...

Attention (Yellow Alert) Dear Pool Operator http://qcn.cryptity.com/

we might have the same problem again payments are stuck, please advise

at QCN (QCN) 3.16 USD Zulu time 11:37 PM EST you might have thousands of $ in your possession , you could take it shutdown the site and erase tracks behind. you wont do that , I am writing science fiction story

I like your operation because you command Hash Rate: 23.88 KH/sec   out of network Hash Rate: 908.17 KH/sec

that is pretty darn good and blocks were are being found

3.67 USD if you wait long enough you will command 10s of thousands of dollars from miners... what a trust.. has been bestowed

Also see strange behaviour of qcn.cryptity.com. Mining qcn at this pool and got no payouts. Using the same machine and mining mro at moneropool.org and moneropool.com - I'm receiving payments. Of course I have waited quite a few hours for payment before posting but nothing.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Is there a QCN calculator anywhere? I mining with around 6.3khs atm, and I was wondering how many coins a day I would generate. Thanks for the help.

Cheers
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Why should you convince him to start mining? less people mining is better for us Cheesy
Activity: 85
How can I convince my friend that he should start mining QuazarCoin too?

Tell him that buying and mining during early development has great potential for early adopters  Wink
Activity: 490

The finer emission curve, transparent launch, solid foundations and clear motivated developers. Enough?
Activity: 69
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
all the positive work going on here gives me great confidence as an investor
Activity: 107
is it real that QCN will be 0.1 BTC soon? What do you think guys?

I will not be surprised if it would be 0.2 BTC soon despite current downs. This coin has enormous potential!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
It went up and now down again
Activity: 165
Probably... why not? exchange rate grows up and up
Activity: 82
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I have posted an easy way to mine Quazarcoin if someone want to mine with his computer Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624506.new#new

this can be a great guide for beginners, well done!
Activity: 85
I have posted an easy way to mine Quazarcoin if someone want to mine with his computer Wink
Thank you for writing this. all is very simple and understandable!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
super scare Today, I am on MAC and was refreshing wallet ./quazarcoind then ./simplewallet

then instead of typing "exit" in simplewallet I did CTRL-C , simplewallet exited alrite .. but wallet as a file was wiped out (0 bytes!)

I had a backup...  and recovered all... but boy....
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Is there something wrong with http://qcn.cryptity.com ?
Blocks are not confirmed any more (staying white).

Any news from this ??

I have 150 Intel I5 pinting on this....  What Happend?.

you are in a biiiig trouble... I just switched rigs but lost approx 3 4 hours.. for me thats a lot of hours..

Do you think we will ever see our coins?

Pool operator here. Someone managed to point a worker with invalid address hence payments got stuck.. spent 3 hours cleaning up the mess Sad Payments are catching up and soon will be back to normal. Sorry for inconvenience.

Culprit was the owner of the address 1SpWXh8...

Attention (Yellow Alert) Dear Pool Operator http://qcn.cryptity.com/

we might have the same problem again payments are stuck, please advise

at QCN (QCN) 3.16 USD Zulu time 11:37 PM EST you might have thousands of $ in your possession , you could take it shutdown the site and erase tracks behind. you wont do that , I am writing science fiction story

I like your operation because you command Hash Rate: 23.88 KH/sec   out of network Hash Rate: 908.17 KH/sec

that is pretty darn good and blocks were are being found

3.67 USD if you wait long enough you will command 10s of thousands of dollars from miners... what a trust.. has been bestowed

A! just saw message on the site: "Payments resumed!" very nice.. someone is trying to break your system with handicapped specially crafted workers ban the IP

hmmm. "Payments resumed" but "Total paid" still stuck ... please advice talk tomorrow, will leave the ops over night hopefully you see this message before then  

Can you contact me in private if you have any problem? As I don't understand what you want to say in this message. Pm or email (you can find email in support section of the page)

ok. good morning, yesterday, payments were stuck for some time (hours) then suddenly they were unstuck (your pool actually displayed message "Payments Resumed" and "Total paid" increased, so it seems to work fine right now,

also as per advice I have switched to stratum protocol

switch to TCP/stratum protocol
Stratum has better performance and should reduce total number of orphan blocks. You must update cpuminer to the latest version!
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://qcn.cryptity.com:6666 -u address -p x

thank you for that, hopefully this makes a difference in performance

so see how it all goes Today, will shoot you email/PM instead of public as not to clutter coin related discussions

have a great day!  Cool

+ you have reduced your fee! from 1% to 0.5 % ! that is fair, given rising Q price double smile for that  Cool Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 81
<3 big picture
Heh, just noticed the QCN network has gone over 1MHs for the first time.  I guess the price is attracting hash from MRO?
Activity: 81
<3 big picture
Thank you, but I still get the same error.
Could I get a summary of the steps to get this going from the ground up?
I hope I'm not imposing..

If you get the same error, it sounds like you're still trying to run against the wrong binary.

This should work:

1.  Delete the cpuminer stuff you have already, or move it somewhere out the way
2.  Download this file:  https://github.com/LucasJones/cpuminer-multi/releases/download/v1.0.3/cpuminer-multi.zip somewhere like C:\Temp
3.  Unzip the file into a folder of the same name - you should get a folder called: "C:\Temp\cpuminer-multi" with some files in it including minerd.exe
3.  Open a "Command Prompt" using the start menu, or just run "cmd.exe"
4.  then.. in the command window enter these commands:

cd C:\temp\cpuminer-multi
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://qcn.cryptity.com:6666 -u -p x -q

That should connect and start working.  (Note:  don't try typing the address by hand - just paste it in using right-click and "Paste" from the menu)

5.  Hit ctrl-C to kill the minerd program, and press the up button on your keyboard so you can see the command you used which worked.
Right-click and choose "Mark" and highlight the whole command, then hit "Enter" once its highligted to copy it to the clipboard.
6.  Type:  "notepad start.bat" and say "Yes" when it asks if you want to create the file.
7.  Paste into the notepad, and you should get the minerd command you just highlighted.
8.  Hit "Save" and go back to the command window.
9.  Type: "start" and hit enter, and it should run.

Note:  Also, you might want to add "-t 2" or some other number to limit the number of threads, depending on which cpu you have.  I get faster hashing on one of my computers (an old i5-650) with 2 threads than 3 or 4 (its dual-core with hyperthreading, so cpuminer tries to make 4 threads by default).
Activity: 68
And QCN just cleared 0.01 Cheesy
And its still undervalued...
QCN will be 0.09BTC soon
Activity: 61

Edit: I get "unknown algorithm -- 'cryptonight'" when using the .bat, what do?
If someone wouldnt mind, could you give me a quick tutorial on how to start with cpuminer?

Hi Weret,

You need to get the multi-protocol version of minerd.  The one you need is here:

https://github.com/LucasJones/cpuminer-multi#download

The binaries section has windows binaries and version 1.0.3 includes stratum support.

Thank you, but I still get the same error.
Could I get a summary of the steps to get this going from the ground up?
I hope I'm not imposing..
Pages:
Jump to: