Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 21. (Read 379338 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Just be patient,guys. Qiwoman is working hard in the backstages as well as the team. Please be patient,I promise that everything will work out soon and we'll get QiBuck on the straight way to moon.

I hope so because there is nothing we can do right now. All my coins are stuck in the non working wallet. Hopefully I will get the bagholder bonus though all this...

My wallet is downloading albeit very very slowly, did you add the last nodes in the .conf folder that were posted on previous page?
Try adding these nodes.

We will get the constipated blockchain sorted at some point but it's a bit expensive so trying to save the money for it..   Smiley

24.67.160.17:49787

70.51.155.201:49787 and  72.190.133.196:49787

also 137.59.231.29:49787

Thanks my Bro..
BTW SENT A PM TO DEV PRESSTAB so hopefully if all is well and he can do the work for us I will gather the funds come what may at month's end to sort our constipated blockchain out once and for all.  Smiley. I also requesting a seed node and new block explorer by PRESSTAB and hopefully new wallets..fingers crossed. Let's get QBK SORTED..Once that is done and I am relaxed I will buy a new domain name and slowly work on a new website. I been watching YouTube vids how to do a nice website.. Smiley..

#QIBUCKCOIN - When holding the bag is trendy!!

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Just be patient,guys. Qiwoman is working hard in the backstages as well as the team. Please be patient,I promise that everything will work out soon and we'll get QiBuck on the straight way to moon.

I hope so because there is nothing we can do right now. All my coins are stuck in the non working wallet. Hopefully I will get the bagholder bonus though all this...

My wallet is downloading albeit very very slowly, did you add the last nodes in the .conf folder that were posted on previous page?
Try adding these nodes.

We will get the constipated blockchain sorted at some point but it's a bit expensive so trying to save the money for it..   Smiley

70.51.155.201:49787 and  72.190.133.196:49787

also 137.59.231.29:49787

legendary

Try adding these nodes.

We will get the constipated blockchain sorted at some point but it's a bit expensive so trying to save the money for it..   Smiley

70.51.155.201:49787 and  72.190.133.196:49787
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Hi,
Like ChrisPop said we are working on various things.Qiwoman said the  bagbonus be paid out end of the month once block explorer is sorted.
My suggestion regardless of the bagbonus is to start building up the collection of Qibuck coins.Sooner or later,the wallet problem will be a thing of the past.
Activity: 394

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I can't sync! Help!

Nothings moving right now.  I've got 3 connections but the last block is over 24 hours ago.  I can't stake anything because all of my coins are waiting to mature. 

I have divided up several outputs to smaller amounts in the hopes once they mature I'll be able to keep things moving. 

We need someone with 22 outputs to stake to get my oldest one to mature.  All of the founders must have their wallets offline.     

Is the Dev working on fixing this? Why did qbk crash all of sudden? Are we not getting close to the date where the extra qbk is gonna drop for the bag holders? Should there be at least one or two bagholders keeping this coin afloat? It's like up 30 percent on poloniex...I don't get why this coins blockchain is dead...
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
I can't sync! Help!

Nothings moving right now.  I've got 3 connections but the last block is over 24 hours ago.  I can't stake anything because all of my coins are waiting to mature. 

I have divided up several outputs to smaller amounts in the hopes once they mature I'll be able to keep things moving. 

We need someone with 22 outputs to stake to get my oldest one to mature.  All of the founders must have their wallets offline.     
I can't sync! Help!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
keep in mind EXCL is back and restarted after 2 years on new chain - i remember you followed it. good to promote this again Smiley

Thank you for the latest information. I will check up on it later.. I hope Everyone is having a good weekend.

I am setting up a capture page today to try and get all the Bagholders into an autoresponder so i can send also weekly updates/contests and incentives. I will fix one over the weekend.

What's your roadmap? Qibuck is good and on poloniex, you guys are doing good thing.
legendary
keep in mind EXCL is back and restarted after 2 years on new chain - i remember you followed it. good to promote this again Smiley

Thank you for the latest information. I will check up on it later.. I hope Everyone is having a good weekend.

I am setting up a capture page today to try and get all the Bagholders into an autoresponder so i can send also weekly updates/contests and incentives. I will fix one over the weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
have you kept up with what is going on with ADZcoin?

I will check on that..
Thanks also to Sam on working on a movie project for us for the future too..
legendary
good luck QIBUCK (not starbuck hmm..?) will join u soon  Grin

Thank you..my dream one day is to open a QIBUCKS TEA/COFFEE house..for QBK one day.. it's a long way off but you never know..
PLEASE KEEP YOUR WALLETS OPEN as much as possible to secure the network..   Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
good luck QIBUCK (not starbuck hmm..?) will join u soon  Grin
legendary
At the moment we need everyone as much as p[possible to open their wallets until I can afford to get something done, our blockchain is old and we need a revamp but STEPS DEVS have gone so will need a new DEV to find.. Presstab looks to be my best bet and am hoping to get it sorted at some point but I need to get my health back first, focusing mainly on my health for a couple of weeks.

Bagbonus will be at end of the month when I can buy bitcoin on pay-day.  Smiley
Actually,Qibuck came up with an Ad network idea way back.It's on the back burner for now.
No,been busy trying to  get my internet back online from ISP,they sent me a faulty hub.Hopefully new one works.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
have you kept up with what is going on with ADZcoin?
Activity: 432
Wallet staking w/2 active connections,  103.245.134.241:49787  and  24.67.160.17:49787

Block explorer down?

here is another couple that show up on mine 70.51.155.201:49787 and  72.190.133.196:49787

Thank you I will send these to the block experts.. Please please keep wallets open..as much as possible.. I am still trying to download mine and it it taking forever.
I have been poorly last few weeks with an armpit infection so am trying to get over that at present. Bagbonus will be end of the month if we can get block explorer sorted.

BLOCK EXPLORER SHOULD BE UP AD RUNNING SOON:

Hi,

Thank you for the nodes.

I added both nodes to the daemon for the block explorer.
Block explorer is updating Smiley

PLEASE KEEP YOUR WALLETS OPEN as much as possible.. we need to have the network secure, thank you..

Need more wallets with Coins in them.  The only way the block chain moves is if someone stakes coins.  All of my coins have staked and are now stuck.  The oldest has 38 confirms, and needs 22 more. 
So if you have a wallet with QBK in it, please start it up, and at least stake your coins and get some interest. 

My wallet has a grand total of 3 coins, but it is on and staking so, hopefully that will help some what?
Pages:
Jump to: