Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 23. (Read 379338 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I heard about wallet devs while following other coin. Are you still interested ?

Please send me info and I will review all the DEVS, thank you for your kindness.
legendary
I am back so tonight will start to process the bagbnuses. Also peeps asking me in PM about if QBK is going to get pumped again, my guess is as good as yours as I don't pump or dump my own coin. I am not a whale..
Have a great weekend Smiley

thanks for the hint  Roll Eyes

It is going to be pumped  Grin
I have no idea about the pumps lol..Wish i did otherwise I could make some money for the QBK fund but have no clue..Sorry for delay in bagbonus it's coming out today.. Weekends can get busy for me because of family errands etc.
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
I heard about wallet devs while following other coin. Are you still interested ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I am back so tonight will start to process the bagbnuses. Also peeps asking me in PM about if QBK is going to get pumped again, my guess is as good as yours as I don't pump or dump my own coin. I am not a whale..

thanks for the hint  Roll Eyes

It is going to be pumped  Grin
legendary
legendary
I am going to my parents for a couple of days and will be back friday evening so will start processing the bagbonuses on Saturday..  Smiley
legendary
I got some fantastic News.

Zukul will soon be integrating Bitcoin in their system and they are opening 3 more funnels in their system. I also do a little bit of unpaid research as well and I know this company is going to be BIG. All the Filipinos are going to come in as well, they are building an office in the Philippines...and boy when they come into a company they come in droves!! I actually urged them to get Bitcoin in their business as well months ago so glad they finally are going to use Bitcoin.

I am going all in in all the funnels and they promised to hopefully deliver all my referrals by the end of this year. IF THEY CAN ACHIEVE THAT, EVEN HALF MY REFERRALS, I can spend good money getting this coin to where IT SHOULD BE!

I am also working on a bitcoin peer-to peer donations system and it only costs 17 bucks or 0.03 btc to become a member and so far in one week we got 24 members in the team. so if anyone is interested to join let me know.
So I am working hard to get QBK going. I am still waiting from Banzai for a reply re wallets, going to have to nudge him again.
BAGBONUS is coming to you early Sept because we will get paid end of the month and it takes me several days to buy bitcoin from belgacoin dot com so my apologies for the delay but I just can't get my wallet to sync again. I managed it and then sent the coins I bought for bagobnus to stake in my wallet then it got messed up again because of a power cut, been trying since then to download it and it got screwed up twice, so all the coins are stuck in it. I have been slowly trying to chew some more on the exchange but I don't have enough yet so need to buy.  Smiley
legendary
It's a coin that rewards it's holders through our various investments.
Proof of Baghold,everyone left with the bag of coins profits.
We will be going into many areas,including helping charities.
Read our ANN first page.
Still updating our ANN so will have new information up soon.

Ok,is there any richlist?

Here you go there is the rich list. I have heard Banzai is back from his vacation so I hope soon he replies to my requests. Let's see what he can give us pricing wise.

https://www.blockexperts.com/qbk#
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Read our ANN first page.

Ok,is there any richlist?
legendary
I have 253 k blocks still to download on my wallet so if my wallet syncs before the end of the month, bagbonus will go out before, if not I am waiting to get paid by end of the month latest in order to buy some btc to buy up QBK to send out. My apologies for this but the coins I have been purchasing throughout the month I had sent to my wallet sigh. I sent an email now also through the contact us page to Banzai asking about a permanent hardnode and wallets, awaiting his reply.

I have synced the whole blockchain data. I can transfer the data to you if you want.

I have a windows wallet how do we do that?  Smiley

I am still shopping around for good developers to get these new wallets etc done. I will know in a week or two what the results of those inquiries will be.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I have 253 k blocks still to download on my wallet so if my wallet syncs before the end of the month, bagbonus will go out before, if not I am waiting to get paid by end of the month latest in order to buy some btc to buy up QBK to send out. My apologies for this but the coins I have been purchasing throughout the month I had sent to my wallet sigh. I sent an email now also through the contact us page to Banzai asking about a permanent hardnode and wallets, awaiting his reply.

I have synced the whole blockchain data. I can transfer the data to you if you want.
legendary
Activity: 404
Read our ANN first page.
Activity: 417
What is this coin about? roadmap? proof of baghold is so funny...
legendary
Good to see you all got connections..
I also got 2 connections and it will take me approx 26 days at this rate of my internet to download all the blockchain lol.

Try to keep your wallets open frequently.. or all the time if possible, that way you stake qbk babies as well.

Nah, I did a re-sync a week or two back, it was slow but only day and a half Wink

Must be my internet I am still trying to sync..it's taking over a week and half the blockchain is still not loaded sigh. I was in hospital all day s will have to sort this issue out after the bagobnuses..My qbk coins for bagbnus are stuck in wallet so i can't see it syncing by Wednesday so when we get paid on Wednesday will buy some bitcoin to buy up some qbk for bagobnus so bagbonus payouts will go out around the end of this month unless my wallet syncs earlier.
Activity: 432
I also got 2 connections and it will take me approx 26 days at this rate of my internet to download all the blockchain lol.

Try to keep your wallets open frequently.. or all the time if possible, that way you stake qbk babies as well.

Nah, I did a re-sync a week or two back, it was slow but only day and a half Wink
legendary

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Shout out to all bagholders!

I currently have one peer connection 24.67.160.232:49787

Please run your wallets for a day or so, we need to secure our network, and get a new peer list for your wallet.

I would love to but i still cant get any connection. On previous page there is my .conf file. If you guys have any suggestions, pls share.

the contents of my config file are :

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=82.181.121.182:49787
addnode=85.228.45.116:49787
addnode=198.199.95.130:49787
addnode=178.75.142.162:49787
addnode=151.80.206.105:49787
addnode=213.243.131.114:49787
addnode=72.190.133.196:49787

I now have 2 connections, conf file name is Qibuck  in notepad make sure you save as all file types.and name it Qibuck.conf
place it in the install directory eg. C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Qibuck 
launch wallet by double clicking your config file.

Sometimes i cant find connections if the wallet has nt been run for a while, and just close the wallet and launch again and away it goes, why i dont know?
hope this helps good luck

Finally i got 1 connection, after use your conf file, thank you:)

Woot ,good stuff Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Please run your wallets for a day or so, we need to secure our network, and get a new peer list for your wallet.

I would love to but i still cant get any connection. On previous page there is my .conf file. If you guys have any suggestions, pls share.

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

I now have 2 connections, conf file name is Qibuck  in notepad make sure you save as all file types.and name it Qibuck.conf

Sometimes i cant find connections if the wallet has nt been run for a while, and just close the wallet and launch again and away it goes, why i dont know?

Finally i got 1 connection, after use your conf file, thank you:)
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Pages:
Jump to: