Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 20. (Read 379338 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There is someone constantly after my exchange logins, I had to send a message to YOBIT to tell them I didn't request a password reset.. I will start changing my email addresses and using 2fa as son as i buy a mobile phone.
legendary
Hopefully we will receive the finance for the upcoming repair and wallets in a week or so then I need to purchase bitcoin and send to the developer to start work for QIBUCK..
In mean time once we will gt paid our day job wage and buy some bitcoin for the bagbonus. So next week will do the bagbonus..
legendary
PLEASE REMEMBER to keep wallets open as much as possible, we need the connections until PRESSTAB can get us the seed node done next week.   Smiley Smiley
legendary
I am gonna be a bagholder for life. I can't wait to see what this new wallet is gonna be like. What about in the future making mobile wallet apps or chromebook app of the wallet?

Yes we are going to hopefully get these done at some point.. now we have a good DEV going to work on the urgent stuff, he might have some good recommended ones for mobile and web wallets and merchant api integration.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
More to come.There is an android app for Qibuck newsfeed,and for Windows.
Activity: 394
I am gonna be a bagholder for life. I can't wait to see what this new wallet is gonna be like. What about in the future making mobile wallet apps or chromebook app of the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
good luck QIBUCK (not starbuck hmm..?) will join u soon  Grin

Thank you..my dream one day is to open a QIBUCKS TEA/COFFEE house..for QBK one day.. it's a long way off but you never know..
PLEASE KEEP YOUR WALLETS OPEN as much as possible to secure the network..   Smiley

It's an good id.. I like good cofe and tee.. I really happy to come spend some qibuck in your qibuck bar B-J
legendary
Just be patient,guys. Qiwoman is working hard in the backstages as well as the team. Please be patient,I promise that everything will work out soon and we'll get QiBuck on the straight way to moon.
CRHIS thank you for being an awesome helper and supporter of QBK.. we value your great help always..   Smiley Smiley
legendary
a better picture is necessary
EH it's nice to have a lady on a coin for a change..  Grin Grin
legendary
Good news we have the funds coming,waiting on Presstab.

Thank you so much SAM for helping to arrange the finances.. Smiley This is so much appreciated and teamwork really makes the dreamwork. I have so many investors from facebook and other places who want to come into QBK but I am holding them off until we get this problem and wallets sorted.
so nice to hear this out dev im placing my buy order again since the problem is been address hope it will make another jump start
i use to remember how your project helps me to pay my house rental bills because of trusting you a couple of months ago when qibuck is not that much only 0.00011700sat then exploded after a week and profits me more than double.

HAHA you were luckier than me because I had no coins for sale, all mine are in wallet lol   Grin Grin I am still slowly trying to buy every time I got spare cash but am sooooooooo happy many of you benefited..I want in the end EVERY QBK BAGHOLDER at whatever entry point he or she comes in to NOT BE A LOSER wit this coin.. This was the main purpose in creating QBK was to make it a LONG TERM INCOME GENERATOR for EVERYONE..  Smiley Smiley
legendary
OMG! This is all coming together! Hopefully the bag bonus works after all this get sorted. I will always have a heart for this coin!

I am hoping by XMAS to bring back bitcoin also as a way to receive bagbonus and up the bagbonus pool also..
I know it's taken time but we been through a lot but I ain't a quitter, you all know me by now..   Smiley Smiley..
Thank you for your kind words..means a lot.  
Activity: 394
OMG! This is all coming together! Hopefully the bag bonus works after all this get sorted. I will always have a heart for this coin!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
a better picture is necessary
legendary
GREAT NEWS!!!
I have had an email reply from DEV PRESSTAB who is one of the best DEVS around and he will start the work next weekend once we pay him the monies.
We will have new mac and windows wallets, a seed node, new block explorer and troubleshooting of the peers and blockchain which will make QBK working nicely..

In mean time while I wait for the finance to come through I will buy a domain name and hosting and try to work on a new website for QBK MYSELF as we have a group of new investors who want to come in and stake QBK long term so I want the coin and wallet etc presentable..   Smiley..
For now HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND..
I will start the bagobnus early next month once we have the new wallets etc all fixed..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello QBK,

How can I help? Does your wallet work? How about sync time? How many coins need to be staking to keep the blockchain flowing? Is it better to have multiple addresses staking with a certain amount of coins instead of one wallet address with all my coins?

Just one wallet would do but sync time is taking ages, depends on computer..ours is still syncing, taken two weeks so far..

Two weeks for wallet sync ? New world record Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Thank you so much SAM for helping to arrange the finances.. Smiley This is so much appreciated and teamwork really makes the dreamwork. I have so many investors from facebook and other places who want to come into QBK but I am holding them off until we get this problem and wallets sorted.
so nice to hear this out dev im placing my buy order again since the problem is been address hope it will make another jump start
i use to remember how your project helps me to pay my house rental bills because of trusting you a couple of months ago when qibuck is not that much only 0.00011700sat then exploded after a week and profits me more than double.
legendary

legendary
Hello QBK,

How can I help? Does your wallet work? How about sync time? How many coins need to be staking to keep the blockchain flowing? Is it better to have multiple addresses staking with a certain amount of coins instead of one wallet address with all my coins?

Just one wallet would do but sync time is taking ages, depends on computer..ours is still syncing, taken two weeks so far..
Activity: 404
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hello QBK,

Pages:
Jump to: