Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 16. (Read 379338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
First priority is to figure out why the blockchain isn't moving properly. My suspicion is that nobody is actively staking with mature coins.

I've got 10 connections, and someone was able to stake and get my wallet staking.  We're up to block 800989.  Problem is my wallet is now showing coins available to stake, my weight is 1111 and network weight is 17.  But the last block was over 3 hours ago.  

How many inputs do you have ready to stake? Also do you build from source. I think one of the primary concerns here is that the wallet is automatically combining inputs when it stakes. That needs to be turned off. I can turn it off in the code.

It's all in one output. 65 confirms. and the date is 09/16/16    I'm using the windows binary, but I have an ubuntu system I could build the wallet on.  Just give me the details and I can do it.  

Try building from github.com/presstab/Qibucks

I removed the combing code. Also it would be wise to (after you stake) split up your coins into more unspent outputs that can be staked. This will help keep the blockchain running. I will see if I can get this setup as well.

I tried, but have no idea how to compile it.  I cloned it, but the install readme says to see the /doc/...  files, and there is no doc directory.   What are the commands I should be using.  

On a side note, the one input that is still waiting to stake, is still waiting to stake, even though a few others have matured and staked ahead of it.  

legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
First priority is to figure out why the blockchain isn't moving properly. My suspicion is that nobody is actively staking with mature coins.

I've got 10 connections, and someone was able to stake and get my wallet staking.  We're up to block 800989.  Problem is my wallet is now showing coins available to stake, my weight is 1111 and network weight is 17.  But the last block was over 3 hours ago. 

How many inputs do you have ready to stake? Also do you build from source. I think one of the primary concerns here is that the wallet is automatically combining inputs when it stakes. That needs to be turned off. I can turn it off in the code.

It's all in one output. 65 confirms. and the date is 09/16/16    I'm using the windows binary, but I have an ubuntu system I could build the wallet on.  Just give me the details and I can do it. 

Try building from github.com/presstab/Qibucks

I removed the combing code. Also it would be wise to (after you stake) split up your coins into more unspent outputs that can be staked. This will help keep the blockchain running. I will see if I can get this setup as well.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
New BLOCK EXPLORER IS UP!  Thanks to PRESSTAB DEV...

Also I will update the OP with it after breaky!

He is currently working on our clogged up blockchain issues now..

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/QBK/richlist.php    Smiley Smiley
legendary

I've got 10 connections, and someone was able to stake and get my wallet staking.  We're up to block 800989.  Problem is my wallet is now showing coins available to stake, my weight is 1111 and network weight is 17.  But the last block was over 3 hours ago. 

It's all in one output. 65 confirms. and the date is 09/16/16    I'm using the windows binary, but I have an ubuntu system I could build the wallet on.  Just give me the details and I can do it. 

legendary

Thank you PRESSTAB for helping QIBUCK COIN and our community much appreciated...   Smiley
legendary
Blockchain Developer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
I got a lot of coins stuck in staking.... Cry
legendary

legendary
We need more peeps to open their wallets please...
How many coin do i need to have inside my wallet to at least stake 1 qbk? Im interested to try investing with this project hope i can get some extra info about it. Thanks

hi dev could you please allow me to know if how many coins do i need to stake at least one qbk a day just curios if i'll be moving my coin from polo or just leave it there since the trade is working perfectly with my assessment thank you.

At the current 5% reward, you would need 7,300 coins to average 1 per day.   (1coin / .05 percent) x 365 days in a year = 7300
legendary
How many coin do i need to have inside my wallet to at least stake 1 qbk? Im interested to try investing with this project hope i can get some extra info about it. Thanks
Hello and welcome to QBK!

I am not sure of the amount needed to stake 1 qbk a day, maybe another member who is more mathematically analytical can let us know.. If you have though 500 or more in your wallet staking every month you receive a little bagbonus, apart from what you stake, depending  on my online revenues coming in..

Please read the OP for more details.. and also this month's bagbonus coins were purchased on POLO..

They are locked and loaded as soon as PRESSTAB gives us the go ahead I will send them out..

BAGBONUS THIS MONTH IS DELIVERED TO YOU COURTESY OF; FUNDMYCAUSE

Zukul hasn't paid me this months adspots as they fixing ZAn they said so waiting for that payment so promoted FUNDMYCAUSE HARD and earned enough to make the bagbonus from there..
MY24HOURINCOME AND UNICORNADZ ARE building slowly but surely..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1119431361473791&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater

Have a great weekend ..  Smiley Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
legendary
legendary

I believe you are correct. 
legendary
Blockchain Developer
legendary
Is everyone on block 800980? Does anyone have coins they are trying to stake?

I'm on that block, no coins to stake.  I tried dividing up some larger output's into smaller chunks.  I have 10 output's with 63 confirms that are not staking.  I'm not sure how long they should take.    

It looks like the wallet wants 60 confirmations and 8 hours before the coins are eligible to stake. Is your wallet not showing as trying to stake?

The wallet is not trying to stake.  When I look in coin control nothing has more the 57 confirms.  Also the wallet regrouped my 10 small outputs back into 1 large one.  I checked quick to see if the wallet had anything like the clams wallet that allow you to specify a split size and combine size.  Doesn't look like it.   

Hopefully PRESSTAB can fix Smiley

I am non-stop advertising..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1117125038371090&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater

I'm sure he will...   And you go girl.......    Smiley
legendary
PRESSTAB Is starting work on the wallets, explorer etc..and for the coin lock feature i would need another 200 bucks so i will save up for that so we can get it added later for the bagholder happy wallet Smiley..  Smiley Smiley

Before we ask Prestab to work on the coin lock stuff, maybe we should discuss what it is we want from him.  

I was thinking it would be a way to ease bookkeeping for bag bonuses.  Somehow the explorer could spit out a list of bagheld coins for payments.   The explorer part could get interesting.   Maybe we require coins be held for at least 30 days before bonus are paid.   Also we could require the coins to stake at least once in the 30 days, to help keep the block chain moving?  

At first I was thinking most of this would be done in the wallet, but now I think a lot of the details would be handled in the explorer.  

Anyway this is just my ideas, I wanted to get it out there for discussion before we have any code in hand.  We should be very specific in what we want.  We can't ask pres to make us an apple, and everyone is picturing a nice big red apple, and he delivers us a green one, still an apple.      
legendary

I'm on that block, no coins to stake.  I tried dividing up some larger output's into smaller chunks.  I have 10 output's with 63 confirms that are not staking.  I'm not sure how long they should take.    

It looks like the wallet wants 60 confirmations and 8 hours before the coins are eligible to stake. Is your wallet not showing as trying to stake?

The wallet is not trying to stake.  When I look in coin control nothing has more the 57 confirms.  Also the wallet regrouped my 10 small outputs back into 1 large one.  I checked quick to see if the wallet had anything like the clams wallet that allow you to specify a split size and combine size.  Doesn't look like it.   

Hopefully PRESSTAB can fix Smiley

I am non-stop advertising..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1117125038371090&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater
legendary

legendary
Thank you Presstab for helping us get QBK to the next level and all my Bagholders..

Once PRESSTAB has got us finished with the new wallets and explorer I will get the bagbonus sheet ready..

I am also preparing a new bagbonus sheet called THE REFBACK BAGBONUS SHEET

This is for all my referrals who join me in the various online business activities. They will get a monthly REFBACK bagbONUS OF 25% of their monthly refcoms I receive..

This will help bring more peeps into the business, generate more income, which in turn means I can put more also in the main bagbnus..
INTERNET MARKETING AND BRANDING takes a lot of work and I am on all day on the Comp trying to work at this in order to build QBK UP..

I did a video on UNICORNADZ yesterday and all the referrals that slowly will come I am putting also in the QBK SUCCESS CLUB FB Group so I can build their spreadsheet..

Many of the online businesses today take bitcoin which is good for us...

I really want t work hard for QBK and all of us.
SAM is working on a movie.. as well, something unique for QBK!!!

HAPPY BAGHOLDING AND TRADING..

MY FIRST UNICORNADZ PROMO VID..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xaNcP5P6_Y

If you can thumbs up and like and maybe comment and share my video it will help us get more eyeballs and customers and if you have spare btc lying around that you want to invest in stuff and earn please feel free to do so and earn QBK REFBACKBONUS
FIRST REFBACKBONUSES will be given END OF EACH month..then a week later will be NORMAL BAGHOLDER BAGBNUSES..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xaNcP5P6_Y
legendary
Blockchain Developer

I'm on that block, no coins to stake.  I tried dividing up some larger output's into smaller chunks.  I have 10 output's with 63 confirms that are not staking.  I'm not sure how long they should take.   

Pages:
Jump to: