Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 46. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hubby is a bit better now so will be getting back to work this afternoon, thank you for understanding..

legendary
Sorry for delay but my Husband has a nasty stomach bug and I have to take him to the hospital today so I think today and tomorrow I will be busy with looking after him, my sincere apologies for delay..I should be back to work properly on Monday, thanks for understanding..  Cry
legendary
CLEVER CLICKERS CONTEST TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY!!!!!

TOMORROW WE START THE CLEVER CLICKER'S CLUB!!!!!!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Wow!! some people just dont want to let any support build, anyway that's another few k for my wallet Smiley

On the bright side picked up some more too  Wink

I just logged into POLO now, who numptied QBK like this? Not very nice.. well if one of my personal revenue streams works good before Xmas next year I will be putting in a LOT of buy support don't worry..just at present more of my personal income is going towards picking up more assets for QBK so if they want to numpty they will lose out on the intrinsic rise of the coin..

Even if btc goes to 1k now I am not numtpying one single QBK..  Roll Eyes My wallet is a bit stuck anyway and I can't be bothered to sync it at the moment so even the babies I am giving to everyone else.  Cry So please try not to numpty anymore...If peeps dump it too hard I will make the bagbonus rules a lot more strict.  Smiley

I guess whoever cashed out 4 btc last few days must have exited to get their btc.. no other reason to dump when the coin is healthy and giving every month..

I just put in a buy order for 300 odd coins, they can numpty on that.

Don't worry about buy support, it will come because I am working on investments and also building a downline in Zukul, when I have a chunk of cash spare every month that WILL go into purely building the value and price, not pumping QBK but building it with real value and buy support ..am also talking to a DEV soon to simplify bagholding especially for newbie investors. Primarily QBK is an investment tool ..not so much a techie play thing, we want it to be lucrative for holding and for long term investment purposes mainly anyway. Our aim is to make EVERY SINGLE PERSON HOLDING QBK IN PROFIT, NO LOSERS.. we have an anti pump and dump and die policy.. I want to give also a big thank you to all of you that are holding nicely and to our QBK CO FOUNDER SAM who is doing a great job and is my right hand and greatest friend..
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Yea we are still here,mostly Qibuck and me working on the revenue streams.
I know that Qiwoman works very hard for this coin with all the paperwork,she is the glue that holds Qibuck together.
Up and away at Qibuck!
 Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Can anybody explain to me what is the difference between BAGFESTS,BAGBONUSES,BAGBONUS TIER 1 AND BAGBONUS TIER 2 as I am new to QiBuck?

TIER 1 BAGBONUS is our main bagbonus given to ALL QBK Holders who baghold 500 or more qbk coins.

TIER 2 BAGBONUS is something I just made now purely as a gesture to those who hold over 10k qbk, this is a donation coming from me so it will vary according to my earnings. THIS IS AN EXTRA BAGBONUS FOR THOSE HOLDING 10K qbk coins and over. I will execute the first TIER 2 BAGBONUS THIS AFTERNOON BTW..WILL BE HAPPENING EVERY MONTH HOPEFULLY FROM NOW.

3. BAGFESTS also voluntary little payments into all bagholder wallets at varying times, when I get time and have extra cash of my own to donate..I will need to rev up and do some in a few days time.. Bagfests are random little payments can happen anytime and anywhere..INTO A BAGHOLDER'S WALLET who owns 500 coins or more.

4. BIRTHDAYFESTS - Bagholder gets gift on Birthday, still to be implemented...BAGHOLDERS need to send me their birthdate and their qbk wallet addy in pm to add to spreadsheet..

5. MOONFESTS - When I have a chunk of change I will grab a ton of QBK off sell wall.. - soon to be implemented as my personal earnings grow.. NO ONE WILL KNOW WHEN A MOONFEST HAPPENS TILL IT HAPPENS..will be fun!  Grin Grin

Hope this helps..  Wink

Thanks for explaining! But how often are TIER 1 BAGBONUSES given?

It is a monthly payout, with staking and and a good bag it works very nicely Wink
Wow!! some people just dont want to let any support build, anyway that's another few k for my wallet Smiley

On the bright side picked up some more too  Wink
Activity: 433
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Can anybody explain to me what is the difference between BAGFESTS,BAGBONUSES,BAGBONUS TIER 1 AND BAGBONUS TIER 2 as I am new to QiBuck?

TIER 1 BAGBONUS is our main bagbonus given to ALL QBK Holders who baghold 500 or more qbk coins.

TIER 2 BAGBONUS is something I just made now purely as a gesture to those who hold over 10k qbk, this is a donation coming from me so it will vary according to my earnings. THIS IS AN EXTRA BAGBONUS FOR THOSE HOLDING 10K qbk coins and over. I will execute the first TIER 2 BAGBONUS THIS AFTERNOON BTW..WILL BE HAPPENING EVERY MONTH HOPEFULLY FROM NOW.

3. BAGFESTS also voluntary little payments into all bagholder wallets at varying times, when I get time and have extra cash of my own to donate..I will need to rev up and do some in a few days time.. Bagfests are random little payments can happen anytime and anywhere..INTO A BAGHOLDER'S WALLET who owns 500 coins or more.

4. BIRTHDAYFESTS - Bagholder gets gift on Birthday, still to be implemented...BAGHOLDERS need to send me their birthdate and their qbk wallet addy in pm to add to spreadsheet..

5. MOONFESTS - When I have a chunk of change I will grab a ton of QBK off sell wall.. - soon to be implemented as my personal earnings grow.. NO ONE WILL KNOW WHEN A MOONFEST HAPPENS TILL IT HAPPENS..will be fun!  Grin Grin

Hope this helps..  Wink

Thanks for explaining! But how often are TIER 1 BAGBONUSES given?
legendary
Thank you for all the kind support as always..Today am catching up with some home stuff, cleaning etc but will be doing my usual clicking and some forum posting today to collect some more btc bits for our various activities.. I not forgotten about the club at all, just trying to get all the bits together to make it streamlined so will be rolling out all the special offers and incentives with that..that isn't forgotten at all..  Smiley
Just done 2 tier bagbonus for october..please note this is a donation from myself and will be reflected from my personal spare revenues..This will increase as my revenues increase and once I finish buying MYWINK shares..  enjoy..   Smiley

https://goo.gl/GdxbYD

A nice surprise, and as always thankyou for everything you do for QBK  Grin Grin Grin
Just done 2 tier bagbonus for october..please note this is a donation from myself and will be reflected from my personal spare revenues..This will increase as my revenues increase and once I finish buying MYWINK shares..  enjoy..   Smiley

Thank you very much Qibucks Smiley
legendary

legendary
I will do the tier 2 bonuses tomorrow, sorry for delays but i had too much on and many errands today, not had the time to finish this so will be done tomorrow..
legendary

Hope this helps..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
O.K My Friends I am going to do the TIER 2 BAGBONUS for October in the next few days for those who got 10k plus QBK..  Smiley

SUPER, can not wait.
Glad to be into this coin. This is perfect long term coin. Keep coins in wallet, staking them occasionally and getting extra bonuses for holding them. Inflation & total supply very low, no constant dumps from miners like POW used to have. With trusted&truthful dev,  bags in right hands - there can be only one direction... There is no secret that QBK got few people who are involve and care about this coin.

Good work team Smiley
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
O.K My Friends I am going to do the TIER 2 BAGBONUS for October in the next few days for those who got 10k plus QBK..  Smiley

SUPER, can not wait.
Glad to be into this coin. This is perfect long term coin. Keep coins in wallet, staking them occasionally and getting extra bonuses for holding them. Inflation & total supply very low, no constant dumps from miners like POW used to have. With trusted&truthful dev,  bags in right hands - there can be only one direction... There is no secret that QBK got few people who are involve and care about this coin.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: