Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 45. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Downloading wallet, i can only afford about 15 qbk, but hey its a start! I love the idea behind the coin, always wanted to make something like it. Ill post my wallet addy later so if anyone wants to help the cause, that would be lovely! Go qbk, been reading alot about it.

(Edit)

QWT712kzujmRjTG5BUUthozNgmC54Ww7go Qibuck wallet, Buying on polo as well, wallet doesnt synch, am i using the correct one?

is there an irc channel?

We don't have an irc as I am busy with mainly running the investments.. try adding these nodes to a .conf file;

Also if ur wallet is stuck close it first then go to START:

then type in %appdata%

go to roaming

then delete all stuff in the QIBUCK ROAMING folder except peer.dat and wallet.dat

24.67.181.147:54490

213.243.135.185:55537

94.245.53.24:49787

178.33.209.212:49787

85.228.42.79:56317

24.17.41.205:58105

24.67.181.147:53348

72.10.216.141:49787

98.206.56.123:3824

108.163.197.58:37500

198.199.95.130:49787

95.90.218.108:52819

24.161.64.30:65207

Once it syncs let me know I will then send u some coins Smiley
legendary
Downloading wallet, i can only afford about 15 qbk, but hey its a start! I love the idea behind the coin, always wanted to make something like it. Ill post my wallet addy later so if anyone wants to help the cause, that would be lovely! Go qbk, been reading alot about it.

(Edit)

QWT712kzujmRjTG5BUUthozNgmC54Ww7go Qibuck wallet, Buying on polo as well, wallet doesnt synch, am i using the correct one?

is there an irc channel?

I will try find some nodes for you to add .. Thank you for the support..

new block explorer and rich list is up:

http://qibuck.altcoinsteps.com/richlist

Whoever is dumping thanks for the coins..

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

(Edit)

is there an irc channel?
legendary
Good news, STEPS DEVS made us a nice new block explorer which won't be unreliable like the rest, it is syncing at present and I will remove the dead ones and add the new one to the OP..I am curious to know who is dumping QBK at this time when we got good things coming but I guess it's the pre Xmas spending period so probably they just want out to make their profit and go, it's fine, others dump we buy..   Smiley
legendary
I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED but sorry you will all have t wait for the god news tomorrroooooooooooooooooooooow.. tomorrow is jam packed excitement day for QBK.............

Smiley
legendary
Any estimate time when the clicking/investing contest will start? Sorry for being unpatient,but I'm eagerly waiting for it.  Grin

hELLOOOOOOOOOOO I am just gettign over a silly migraine so tomorrow I will launch all the clicker sites.. and announce the lovely prizes and boy they will be nice!!!!!

Also QBK MULTIWALLET PART FROM STEPS DEVS IS READY so tomorrow will give you the link so whoever wants to store QBK on a web wallet will have the opportunity to do so..courtesy of STEPS ADMINS..

Smiley Smiley

I gave 1k Sbounty to STEPS DEVS as a thank you so you know I am not dumping 1k coins they went for a bounty..I actually picked up 500 odd coins from the last numpty and bought a few from the wall which is ncie to pick up cheap coins because QBK is very cheap now compared to where it will go a few months from now............  Wink..
I am going t rest early tonight because tomorrow i got a lot of work to get all the links ready for contest plus instructions for the multiwallet..

Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Any estimate time when the clicking/investing contest will start? Sorry for being unpatient,but I'm eagerly waiting for it.  Grin
legendary
This looks really interesting, ive always wanted to build a coin around the same idea! Great job! i have no qbk atm but might buy a tiny bit if i can next month. What exchange is it on?

Hello and welcome to our thread..QBK trading on poloniex at present..

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_qbk

Also here at QBK we send our deepest wishes and condolences to all the families that lost their loved ONES in Paris last night to the horrific terror attacks..  Cry
We sincerely hope this doesn't happen again and hope things change for the better soon.. I hope also that those who have departed go to a better place in Heaven to be laid to rest..
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This looks really interesting, ive always wanted to build a coin around the same idea! Great job! i have no qbk atm but might buy a tiny bit if i can next month. What exchange is it on?
legendary
waiting for Dev to come online..

Touched base with my friend has a few designs he is playing with, 3D rendering is his thing, so is just working on the designs before he goes any farther Smiley

That's lovely thank you...
BTW Her eis instructions for part 1 of QBK SUCCESS CLUB CONTEST..

http://bitbillions.net/2015/11/13/qbk-success-group-contest-part-1/

Also on slack on tandy waiting for Dev clearance on new QBK goody..He was trying tog et it ready for last night but he said needs bit mroe time so waiting any hour now for news.

be back in few hours..   Smiley.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Touched base with my friend has a few designs he is playing with, 3D rendering is his thing, so is just working on the designs before he goes any farther Smiley
legendary
legendary
Just spoke to DEV now and tomorrow morning have a meeting with him once he finishes the surprise..  Cheesy
legendary
Sorry for delay had some important stuff to sort out today and waiting on DEV before i can make announcement.. Just to let u know I am here.. Also purchased btc today for the upcoming NOVEMBER bagbonus so should arrive early next week..I always like to have the bagbnus funds ready in good time..  Smiley
legendary
O.K tomorrow morning nice gift coming to QBK..

I have been speaking to STEPS DEV this evening but it's getting late now so tomorrow I can do 3 things..
Make lovely announcement re QBK nice stuff..

Contest details and rules.

PROMO incentive for STEPS AND QBK..

Stay tuned ..  Smiley
legendary
My wallet no longer stakes. Is there a newer wallet or something change that might be affecting this?

No change of wallet but it kmight need resyncing of the blockchain.. We may have a pleasant solution to fix this problem once and for all..

Also contest details to be posted here within next few hours and a pleasant surprise coming..

M,y wallet is also very slow to sync so we are going to sort this problem very very soon..  Smiley

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
My wallet no longer stakes. Is there a newer wallet or something change that might be affecting this?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Awe thank you Sam..

btw anyone interested to see what may explode QBK price and assets over the next few months..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diwsPhG2azc&feature=share

I joined this very recently and am hoping within the next few months it will earn me a very good income.. I will be supporting QBK with all my might once this starts filling up..

It is mindblowing.. I hope once this pays to be able to pay also the angel Investors a wage again like the beginning..NOTABLY JT Who so much supported this project in the early days..  Smiley Also once this gives me over 2k a month residual income BAGBONUS will double as well.. so I am working hard to take QBK to the next level.. may seem slow but when it takes off..the rocket will be fast..

Tomorrow I will post the contest details..

Nice one, Qibucks thanx for the update Smiley
legendary

Awe thank you Sam..

btw anyone interested to see what may explode QBK price and assets over the next few months..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diwsPhG2azc&feature=share

I joined this very recently and am hoping within the next few months it will earn me a very good income.. I will be supporting QBK with all my might once this starts filling up..

It is mindblowing.. I hope once this pays to be able to pay also the angel Investors a wage again like the beginning..NOTABLY JT Who so much supported this project in the early days..  Smiley Also once this gives me over 2k a month residual income BAGBONUS will double as well.. so I am working hard to take QBK to the next level.. may seem slow but when it takes off..the rocket will be fast..

Tomorrow I will post the contest details..
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: