Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 47. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Adbrook suddenly paid me today lol so maybe it didn't die yet Smiley  Cheesy Cheesy

But today adbrook was naughty but that doesn't matter at all because today received the 2nd dividend from MYWINK and also something huge is launching tonight and I have a google hangout again to attend to at 10 pm so we barely sleep lol.. This is going to help the future of QBK a lot in the coming months as it is the marriage between MPA AND ZUKUL..I will explain more when I get a chance over the coming days..I got a lot to catch up with.  Smiley
legendary
Adbrook suddenly paid me today lol so maybe it didn't die yet Smiley  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Hello my lovely BAGHOLDERS..I just updated asset sheet and MYWINK SHARES VALUE has gone up and they will be re evaluated today also..I should be receiving the next dividend on 31st.. I personally am donating 10 shares to QBK so far I have donated 5. The rest I will purchase with the dividends we receive until I get them all and some of my ref coms.

Adbrook died and stopped giving and checklisting is dormant until we start earning profits form the directory, no idea when that will be but my investments there were small so it doesn't in anyway affect bagbonus or our trajectory in general as I got that covered from MPA and TM and soon MYWINK..

MPA is set to take off really huge soon because some millionaire marketing and traffic gurus are about to explode it to the next level ..I am going to do a blog post about this today and why it is important for as many peeps to join NOW especially if you got a bit of btc sitting there in a wallet getting you squat.

I want to do the bagholder email once I do this very IMPORTANT BLOG POST and what this could mean for QBK in the long term and for our Bagholders.. aka GOOD NEWS I mean  Smiley

REVADBURTS will bring me some bitcoin on the 30th so I will do the TIER 2 BAGBONUS with that as promised as that is a donation from me at present..I don't want to dilute QBK investments, as I want them to grow and explode.. people might think I am mad to keep putting my money in this coin but it's my baby and once it grows big then I know I will eventually be in profit..A year or two from now I am sure I will get back my investment, for now I want this coin to be secure and have intrinsic value..

Shams Salman, a very trusted online partner of mine will be joining us soon to look after the FB QBK SUCCESS CLUB so I would like you all to give him a warm welcome..
 He is a big investor also under me in TM AND MPA so this has also helped QBK a lot.. He is now also very interested in QBK and he is learning about what our digital currency stands for and wants to grow a bag!!  Wink.. So by helping us we will help him grow his QBK also..  Smiley.. SAM is diligently managing the QBK TM AND MPA accounts and is constantly keeping his eyes out on more investments..Thanks to SAM we have the MYWINK shares deal and also because QBK is an angel investor in MYWINK we get the shares slowly slowly at a locked in price. They are going fast so I would recommend anyone here to grab a few.. MYWINK also accepts bitcoin like MPA..

Again here is a recap of some of the sites we deal with:

http://my.residualincome.tv/qibucks

legendary
Sorry am bit delayed today but am very tired this week and my eyes are bit red..I need to rest them tonight then get on with the work at hand from tomorrow.. my apologies for this but I really need a nite off..  Smiley
legendary
Just came back from immigration office in Larnaca..Hubby got his residency permit indefinitely which is great and I can relax a bit now..I am taking the evening off as I need to recover from these coldsores/cold etc and I will be attending a webinar tonight for something to do with mypayingads..

Tomorrow I will work on asset sheet and getting emails out to the Bagholders on file to join our qbk success club..

Next week when I accumulate more btc I will start TIER 2 BAGOBNUS as well..   Smiley
legendary
I think I managed to complete all bagbonuses in TIE 1 FOR NOW unless there are any new bagholders not on list but I will make a new block explorer soon, just need a couple of weeks to gather some personal funds for it..I really don't want to touch our investments for any development stuff ..I prefer to pay it all from pocket so when QBK Investments are huge and bagbonus grows, then peeps will want to grow more QBK and price will grow too.. Of course we are always welcome to any donations to assets or development help..as it all helps..  Wink Smiley

I will do asset sheet and some other tasks tomorrow evening as I am a bit run down today and need a bit rest. I have to also go into town by bus tomorrow for Hubby's immigration card and have no idea how long we gotta wait at immigration to get it done..I will post here as soon as I come back tomorrow from Larnaca..

I will send all Bagholders on file a special welcome to QBK CLUB email as we are going to start the QBK SUCCESS group special offers and clicker's club..any activity in the CLUB will be rewarded and bagfests will resume once I clear the TIER 2 BAGBONUS next week and have saved up for the new block explorer.  Smiley

Time for a dose of vitamin C because laying in bed ain't an option lol..   Grin Grin

legendary
Received another monthly Bagbonus!
This coin has a great future.

Thank You again Yani!!!

It's a pleasure to serve such a GREAT COMMUNITY of like - minded Souls..

I will complete and double check TIER ONE BAGBONUS this afternoon.. and on 27th- 28th  start TIER 2 BAGBONUS  FOR 10K  QBK bagbolders

Also I will post here and send email to all our bagholders tonight because something phenomenal is about to explode in one of the companies we are invested in.. so I need to tell you all about it because it is going to take us to the next level within 6 months..
Also a very nice person approached me who does block explorers and rich lists so I will order one next week..just need to gather the funds for it.. These extra unexpected costs come from my own pocket so have to wait to get paid lol..  Grin Grin I really don't care though I am investing in ALL OUR FUTURE with QBK..I am waiting also for POLO to come back to me re a big QBK 2.0 matter.. if they can accommodate that is..  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Received another monthly Bagbonus!
This coin has a great future.

Thank You again Yani!!!
legendary
I will complete tier 1 bagbonus before i go bed tonight and also good news. We received our first MYWINK DIVIDEND today.. Dividends get paid monthly.. Smiley Smiley

I will complete asset sheet tomorrow coz have to add also more MYWIINK shares to it..  Smiley

legendary
Will finish off the rest of the bagholders tier 1 payment today..Unfortunately looks like one block explorer has died without letting us know as the email I sending is not being delivered, 2nd block explorer not emailed me yet..so still having to do them manually but if there re new bagholders this month I will have to ask them to send me a pic of their wallet and address so I can add them.. Cry I will have to look around next month for another block explorer with rich list..

Tier 2 bagbonus for the 10k club will be done next week when I get more btc thanks.. Smiley
legendary
Paid out more Bagholders and will do rest tomorrow need to0 buy more qbk and also double check the list.. nite nite..for now..
legendary
Thank you my lovely friends, yes trying to sort out new investments, telling others about them atc.. half my time I spend talking to peeps lol so it's all very time sensitive and consuming lol but it's all good.. I am here in email on skype on fb, am everywhere with a ton of windows open .. Grin Grin Just got a customer now interested in purchasing MYWINK shares so a bit of refcoms helps us buy the MYWINK SHARES for QBK..

More bagbonuses will go out after I do some house chores otherwise we will wreak in here... Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Started doing bagbonuses manually and will do more tomorrow..  Smiley

I have received my bagbonus already Wink thank you Again Qibucks, lots of good things in the future for QBK Cheesy
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
no pressure, no worries. I understand the situation. Everyone on here can see, how hard you working on this coin and "keeping your hands on the pulse".

Im in no hurry, take your time, and some of the new projects sound good Smiley
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
no pressure, no worries. I understand the situation. Everyone on here can see, how hard you working on this coin and "keeping your hands on the pulse".
legendary
legendary
Fantastic work

Thank you for the support..

DEAR BAGHOLDERS, I got a bit of a setback at present.. Both our block explorers are out of whack. One isn't there at all and the other one only shows now on the rich list the top ten bagholders. I just checked them out now to do the bagbonus sheet and unfortunately they don't have the info I need to do the bagbonus sheet. I have just sent an email to both block explorer peeps and am awaiting their reply. If I can't get them to sort this problem out within the next 48 hours I will look for another block explorer or if any of you know any good block explorer peeps let let know, just in case we need one. Sorry this sucks a bit but I would prefer that I DON'T have to fork out for a third block explorer at this time unnecessarily so please bear with me for at least 48 hours. I am hoping one of the 2 will reply by then. I sincerely apologise for this stupid situation but it's not one that can't be fixed, it's just ruddy inconvenient. I have never ever been late with bagbonus and I don't want to be late now either!

O.K ANOTHER WAY I CAN DO THE BAGBONUS FOR THIS MONTH IS TYPE IN ALL OF LAST MONTH'S ADDRESSES MANUALLY INTO THE ONE BLOCK EXPLORER THAT IS WORKING BUT NOT SHOWING ALL THE RICH LIST..WILL TAKE ME TIME BUT I CAN START AT LEAST LIKE THAT FOR NOW AND IF THERE ARE ANY NEW BAGHOLDERS I NOT INCLUDED, WE CAN SORT THAT OUT BY THE TIME THE BLOCK EXPLORER PEEPS GET BACK TO ME, THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO FOR NOW AS I HATE TO DELAY BAGBONUS..SO FOR NOW I WILL START DOING EACH ONE MANUALLY UPLOADING ON THE SHEET TILL I GET REPLIES..I JUST THOUGHT OF THAT, TRIED IT AND IT WORKS WHEN I TYPE IN THE SEARCH BOX I GET THE TOTAL COINS FOR THAT WALLET AND BALANCE..SO GONNA START ON THAT IMMEDIATELY..SORRY ABOUT THIS..  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JlpNi-SYJPc2UJ0kq-DjPwzXR3DPi4DrHvW51DGdvLc/edit?usp=sharing     (

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Fantastic work
legendary
I am still asking advice from DEV what is the best course again to give QBK a facelift and am still receiving info, will keep you all posted..I will update asset sheet tomorrow.. Smiley

I have a friend that is working on a few designs for a fresh look for the coin, waiting to see what he comes up with Smiley

oh wow thank you..  Smiley

BTW TOMORROW IS BAGBONUS OCT SNAPSHOT AT AROUND 2 PM GMT TIME..

I am giving QBK BAGHOLDERS A FEW MORE HOURS TO DOWNLOAD THEIR BAGS..Been chatting with STEPS DEVS to help QBK be revamped and more pretty so by XMAS QBK will be looking lovely with extra goodies.. I am now setting aside a weekly budget to get the following work  all done before XMAS.. Once work has commenced I will make announcement as to who will be doing this work for us.. as He also is a DEV of another great new coin that is run by honest and lovely DEVS..  Smiley..HINT..I did a blog review and translation for it recently.. and it's doing very well..

1. QIBUCK 2.0
2. WEB WALLET
3. ANDROID WALLET
4. PAPER WALLETS
5. ALL NEW WALLETS FOR WINDOWS, MAC AND LINUX..   Cheesy Smiley

Once this is done we are ready for merchant adoption..with another goody to follow but won't spill the beans.. Smiley Smiley Need all the other jobs at top done..
legendary
I am still asking advice from DEV what is the best course again to give QBK a facelift and am still receiving info, will keep you all posted..I will update asset sheet tomorrow.. Smiley

I have a friend that is working on a few designs for a fresh look for the coin, waiting to see what he comes up with Smiley

oh wow thank you..  Smiley

BTW TOMORROW IS BAGBONUS OCT SNAPSHOT AT AROUND 2 PM GMT TIME..

Pages:
Jump to: