Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 64. (Read 379378 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
What Happened Team?  Shocked  20k is the bottom line, sell a few there,if you need to get out, dont dump all over the support, we are exclusive to polo, we as a community determine the price, we are a pos coin so no miners to pay out, staking is very minimal, bonuses to hold coins + stake returns,  no other exchanges can affect us at this point in time, and an asset base that is growing. And we will be above ico prices again Wink
 Not so impressed, at the short sighted view, but on the bright side scored another 5k well under ico price Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Message before edited..no longer necessary..

Anyway I in mean time will start working on the clickers success group today because I want that setup this week..
legendary
Thank you All for the kind words and encouragement.,It gives us more energy to work harder for QBK and our Members..I actually decided to sit all day and finish the Bagbonuses altogether so i can focus this week on the QBK SUCCESS GROUP-CLICKERS CLUB..I have to spend now several days to get that up and running in the hopes that we will grow a nice strong clicking community which in turn will generate more revenues for QBK COIN and it's Bagholders..

The Good news is our revenues in MPA AND TM and the forex gig are compounding and growing so next month Bagbonus will hopefully come from generated revenues..Once we are healthjy then the Two Angel Investors plus us working Peeps will start also earning a little wages which will help myself recoup some of my losses..Actually I don't think of them as losses but as an Investment as I treat QBK COIN as a business not just a coin to be pumped and dumped. I am hoping personally myself to break even next year and later be in profit through my holding..I am hoping all Bagholders will be in profit as well in the coming months with some decent roi as the price also increases stealthily..

I will also update asset sheet tomorrow and check some designers on Fiverr to make a nice log and banners for our QBK SUCCESS CLUB.. In Greek we have a saying, IN UNITY THERE IS STRENGTH so if we can gather an army of supporters to click a few sites daily it will help us exponentially back the currency by more assets plus give us more generating income to give out to our Bagbonus fund.  Smiley..

There are two bagbonuses I gave out in qbk instead of btc so hoping those Bagholders get in touch so we can do a swap accordingly..sorry about that..

Have a wonderful day/evening.. Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
bagbonus received your awesome qi Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Made some more bagbonus payments and I will resume after cooking lunch and eating, cleaning up etc..I will try to get at least half of them done today.. Smiley

Got mine. Again, thanks, and stay happy in Cyprus. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
O.K I just woke up and having my Rosie Lea..I got to do an hour or so of clicks then I will start on more bagbonus payouts today.. Smiley I hope you are all having a good time and enjoying the Summer..  Smiley

Bagbonus received once again Smiley

Another big thanx to the QBK team, it is all really starting to add up now )

Thanks for the heads up, well hopefully all the Friends that hold qbk over a period of time will all be winners..This is what we set out  to do and this was the main problem we wanted to solve by creating this coin, no losers only winners..only it has taken us a little longer because of all the learning curves we had to meander..hopefully now it will be just an upward trend from now on..slow and steady..   Smiley

That's why this is called a bagholding coin.  We hold through thick and thin.  The faithful will reap the rewards.  We will get there, and this is time well spent.

Oh yea, I received my bonus too, Thanks... 
legendary
O.K I just woke up and having my Rosie Lea..I got to do an hour or so of clicks then I will start on more bagbonus payouts today.. Smiley I hope you are all having a good time and enjoying the Summer..  Smiley

Thanks for the heads up, well hopefully all the Friends that hold qbk over a period of time will all be winners..This is what we set out  to do and this was the main problem we wanted to solve by creating this coin, no losers only winners..only it has taken us a little longer because of all the learning curves we had to meander..hopefully now it will be just an upward trend from now on..slow and steady..   Smiley
legendary
Made some more bagbonus payments and I will resume after cooking lunch and eating, cleaning up etc..I will try to get at least half of them done today.. Smiley
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

legendary
legendary
O.K MY FRIENDS..I started paying out Bagbonus, thought I would start bit earlier than said, always like to get it done asap ..Tomorrow will continue..

many blessings and have a great night... only 12 plus k for sale on POLO and I want to buy a few more sigh..

1.25% again this month..I am hoping next month's bagbonus will start coming from revenues fingers crossed..this may be the last one I pay from my pocket.. Smiley

https://goo.gl/CbhW5y

O.K I am off to sleep and rest, be back early at Breaky time..for more payouts.. good night..   Smiley
legendary
PLEASE REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD YOUR BAGS BY 6 PM U.K TIME GMT..  Wink

where i can buy QIBUCK ? im not see it in c-cex Huh
POLONIEX exclusively Smiley

This is a big coin comunity why you not contact bittrex or crypty to add this coin ?
i want to buy cheap and waiting in buy order hope my buy wall filled  Grin

Maybe later we will add..for now we lay low and fill our bags while is still cheapo..
I just loaded the BAGBONUS SHEET AND fixing it now and after I cook..Being a woman and running a coin is fun! I will try finish preparing the sheet today ready to payout from tomorrow.. Sam is clicking hard also the revenues.. Smiley

https://goo.gl/5PzUFs

wat you are real woman  Shocked
that awesome for me to support woman in cryptocoin world

my FB: https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND SUPPORT, IT MEANS A LOT.. Smiley

Yes this is me in the red, the Blonde boy is my Son who just came over to visit me and the Chinese man is my Hubby..the lovely lady is my Son's special Lady..:  

Sorry if im out of topic but you look beautifull Wink

Awe that's very sweet..I will be the big 50 next Jan..trying to be healthy though because I need to make this coin beautiful for our Bagholders too.. Smiley My Son and His GF bought me that blouse as a gift, bless their little hearts..
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

This is a big coin comunity why you not contact bittrex or crypty to add this coin ?

Maybe later we will add..for now we lay low and fill our bags while is still cheapo..
I just loaded the BAGBONUS SHEET AND fixing it now and after I cook..Being a woman and running a coin is fun! I will try finish preparing the sheet today ready to payout from tomorrow.. Sam is clicking hard also the revenues.. Smiley

Yes this is me in the red, the Blonde boy is my Son who just came over to visit me and the Chinese man is my Hubby..the lovely lady is my Son's special Lady..:  

Sorry if im out of topic but you look beautifull Wink
legendary

wat you are real woman  Shocked
legendary

qbk bagbonus sheet june 2015: https://goo.gl/5PzUFs

i want to buy cheap and waiting in buy order hope my buy wall filled  Grin
legendary
Just woke up and doing all the clicking jobs early and want to thank the CERIUM Dev for giving us 5k XCE bounty for the translation so it's going straight to QBK asset bag..I will update assets once we finish bagbonus payouts..remember only few hours left before snapshot.. Smiley

Snapshot ready yet?

It's coming..I just came back from food shopping and my mum took me to the local cafe for a lemonade lol..we got chatting..it's very hot here hehe..give me around 15 mins.. Grin
Activity: 178
Just woke up and doing all the clicking jobs early and want to thank the CERIUM Dev for giving us 5k XCE bounty for the translation so it's going straight to QBK asset bag..I will update assets once we finish bagbonus payouts..remember only few hours left before snapshot.. Smiley

Snapshot ready yet?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: