Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 75. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
wait one week is not to much effort, lets see what happen  Wink Wink
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
real qbk project must be to spread adopcion, make usable for something, ect..

this asset sheet is another thing, just have a couple of positions for amazing project if you want ... this not make bigger qbk

You know that part of QBK assets is an investment company that QBK has seats in
legendary
real qbk project must be to spread adopcion, make usable for something, ect..

this asset sheet is another thing, just have a couple of positions for amazing project if you want ... this not make bigger qbk
We talk about another proyect.... not about qbk proyect.

This IS a qbk project. It's in their Asset sheet.
legendary
We talk about another proyect.... not about qbk proyect.
i read on first post *** first Investment phase including Bitcoin atm machines and shares, Mining rentals, Trading consortium, 1STOPSHOP, QIBUCKREV SITES etc, Distribution of Initial bounties and promotional effort and Stabilization Fund.  Building QIBUCK as an instrument of wealth for holders of the coin is our main priority in phase 1 *** what about all of this?

Any more info - Two team members are  working full time on 2 different projects that once materialize should benefit QBK in the long run,,, but if are different proyects why qbk team is working there full time and not in qbk ? in wich form shoul benefit this project directly to price or adoption of qbk?

you say "Things will improve because we are doing our best to make it so, it just looks slow for all of us but it won't be slow forever. "

What are you-team doing? please keep us informed.

Is any place i can see hashrate of qbk net ?

Who is US? Sure hope your not talking about me....

you are the only one that buy and hold qbk ?  US REFER ACTUAL QBK HOLDERS AND POSIBLE NEW INVESTORS

I've been here since August. I am one of the Founders who is in the background of one of QBK investments. I am helping with development of this investment.

Why do I help?

I want everyone in QBK to earn both with bagholding and with traders earning with a higher priced coin.

We have had this chat before infovortice2013 in the Trollbox at Polo. I also mentioned that I was under Heavy NDA about this investment BUT I can show you something that is public and perhaps a part of this investment.

Have you heard they are building a new capital in Egypt?

Cairo 2 or new Cairo?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/14/africa/egypt-plans-new-capital/

Getmesome

legendary
i read on first post *** first Investment phase including Bitcoin atm machines and shares, Mining rentals, Trading consortium, 1STOPSHOP, QIBUCKREV SITES etc, Distribution of Initial bounties and promotional effort and Stabilization Fund.  Building QIBUCK as an instrument of wealth for holders of the coin is our main priority in phase 1 *** what about all of this?

Any more info - Two team members are  working full time on 2 different projects that once materialize should benefit QBK in the long run,,, but if are different proyects why qbk team is working there full time and not in qbk ? in wich form shoul benefit this project directly to price or adoption of qbk?

you say "Things will improve because we are doing our best to make it so, it just looks slow for all of us but it won't be slow forever. "

you are the only one that buy and hold qbk ?  US REFER ACTUAL QBK HOLDERS AND POSIBLE NEW INVESTORS

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

At the moment we are only a skeleton team of four who mainly discuss on skype where to shift focus and looking for new investments and strategies. At the moment due to the fact that no one is on payroll the input is limited as the other members have full time jobs elsewhere and until we can afford to pay them a salary we are in a minimal position. Two team members are  working full time on 2 different projects that once materialize should benefit QBK in the long run. One is also on social media campaigns and mainly advertises QBK  via skype and there is myself who does a bit of everything and whenever I get any coin job I donate to QBK assets or sell coins to add buy support weekly. Our aim though once two, three projects bring in money that we are waiting is to hire staff for specific dudties, includng IRC, any dev work and web site maintenance duties, but until then any money earned is going out to pay the Bagbonus or for qbk buy support/investment.

I have left message re the hashrate, I don't know myself where to find that.  Smiley
legendary

legendary
Updated asset sheet
legendary
emm, no more comments. thanks

Cheesy dont worry be happy.

Asset sheet updated, we decided as a Team not to go ahead with a certain new investment, instead we are continuing to grow the Traffic Monsoon shares for now till next bagbonus payout..
legendary
emm, no more comments. thanks

Cheesy dont worry be happy.
legendary
im not exiting, just put out of my wallet half of my coins, and from this sell half and trade the other half, im not going to dump again dont worry. Im just upset with new qbk politics, sure can take more profit and fun trading for 2 months and 2 days before come back for take pob.

im listed on this campgain https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.1260 take more than double profit next to triple writing 50 post per week.also you can make an account and put your refreal on sign, i not do it.

you can see polo sell orders, im not the only one that new policy makes bad feeling.

What new policies you don't like? I am confused sorry..
Thanks also for the tip, I will also join this campaign and I ask sincerely for some patience..Things will improve because we are doing our best to make it so, it just looks slow for all of us but it won't be slow forever. I hope you understand.  Smiley
legendary
im not exiting, just put out of my wallet half of my coins, and from this sell half and trade the other half, im not going to dump again dont worry. Im just upset with new qbk politics, sure can take more profit and fun trading for 2 months and 2 days before come back for take pob.

you can see polo sell orders, im not the only one that new policy makes bad feeling.
legendary
Tomorrow I will make a special blog post for QBK news and also added a signature in my signature, so if I earn revenues from this new signature campaign I am donating it all to QBK Buy support..  Smiley Asset sheet I will fix tomorrow because I have been really busy today learning about a new biz I am placing QBK in sometime this week which looks quite exciting. I will blog about it tomorrow.  Smiley
legendary
i selling half of my position in qbk, good this 1 k end in your hands. sorry but its a lot of selling pressure and little buying support. i keep trading with the rest.

In first post qbk multipool link not run also the merchants links one is empty blog, and another just photos of an hotel.

just hold !! hope to see an hype on qbk price soon already have about 3k

Well if you are exiting I will buy more next week so if you can wait it would be appreciated thanks. The hotel is a hotel in Chios and we are not focusing on merchants now, not yet.. buy support will increase so will income but it is your choice and thanks for being a part of qbk until this point.. I will check the multipool but I don't think at the moment it is running. Also re the blog no one posts on that blog at the moment, when we can hire someone for that job eventually they will take that over. Any major updates I usually post on my own coin blog re QBK. Good luck with your future endeavors.
legendary
i selling half of my position in qbk, good this 1 k end in your hands. sorry but its a lot of selling presure and little buying support. i keep trading with the rest.

In first post qbk multipool link not run also the merchants links one is empty blog, and another just photos of an hotel.

just hold !! hope to see an hype on qbk price soon already have about 3k
legendary
Why the heck would QT and I give up our Two Founder Positions when Qibucks is on the verge of shortening their asset buildup by Months!

Nah WE HODL!!!!

Wink   that we do  Grin

And someone else is dumping but I have to wait till next week again when Hubby gets paid to buy more.. Grin Grin Grin My bags all filled overnight.. Wink

Thank you though for holding because we do have nice things cooking but they are going to take time, they will not be a pump and dump band aid I'm afraid..  Wink

I will fix asset sheet later tonight.. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
QBK Super cool Coin.... Kiss they really deserve many wishes from us...Love u QBK... Kiss Kiss Kiss Wink
Pages:
Jump to: