Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 71. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
More Bagbonuses being paid after Breaky thanks..
legendary
Here is the Bagbonus spreadsheet cut off I have also the amounts on another spreadsheet so that I have a double check..

Please email me @ [email protected] a snapshot of your qbk wallet, your qbk address and your BTC address to load on spreadsheet for payment thanks..

Sorry for the inconvenience but we want to avoid anyone outside of QBK trying to cheat the system..

ALL BAGHOLDERS who used to be paid in qbk who are not on list in btc please do the above thanks..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MSlWOTKyBOECKRAcW2HrwJeQbknYCpWlgy11LaKc-r8/edit?usp=sharing

Just sent. Thanks, fellow Gmailer. Smiley

Thank you..

BAGBONUSES HAVE STARTED TO GO OUT..I WILL BE PURCHASING BTC DAILY TO DO THEM OVER THE NEXT 7 DAYS..IF BAGHODLERS HAVE NOT SENT ME THEIR BTC ADDY WITHIN NEXT 7 DAYS THEY WILL HAVE TO RECEIVE THEIR BONUS IN QBK TILL THEY SEND ME THEIR BTC ADDY FOR NEXT MONTH'S BONUS..

Have a good day.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Here is the Bagbonus spreadsheet cut off I have also the amounts on another spreadsheet so that I have a double check..

Please email me @ [email protected] a snapshot of your qbk wallet, your qbk address and your BTC address to load on spreadsheet for payment thanks..

Sorry for the inconvenience but we want to avoid anyone outside of QBK trying to cheat the system..

ALL BAGHOLDERS who used to be paid in qbk who are not on list in btc please do the above thanks..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MSlWOTKyBOECKRAcW2HrwJeQbknYCpWlgy11LaKc-r8/edit?usp=sharing

Just sent. Thanks, fellow Gmailer. Smiley
legendary
PLEASE NOTE ONCE BABONUSES ARE GIVEN OUT..we will start the QBK CLICKER'S CLUB AND BAGFESTS..More on this next week..  Smiley

PLEASE NOTE BAGHOLDERS SEND ME EMAIL AS INSTRUCTED..SPREADSHEET CAN ONLY BE EDITED BY MYSELF THANKS..
legendary
so anymore news on the hacking bs ?

nah not yet but it's o.k I will try sort something out once I finish bagbonus.. If we can get the domain back all well and good if not he can have it and we build a new site.. My team will decide what to do once we do the bagbonuses this week..  Smiley
legendary

By snapshot you mean a screenshot, right? sry for stupid question, just want to be sure.

Btw, how about signing a message containing the BTC payout address from the QBK bagholder address. that would be bullet proof against cheating attempts.

Sure no worries you can do that too, also started to receive messages in pm and email so will load them later today on spreadsheet and will also send email to rest of Bagholders in case they not read this message.. I am taking the morning off for couple of hours with my Parents then afternoon will start on percentages and filling the btc addies.. Thank you for the cooperation..
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

By snapshot you mean a screenshot, right? sry for stupid question, just want to be sure.

Btw, how about signing a message containing the BTC payout address from the QBK bagholder address. that would be bullet proof against cheating attempts.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
so anymore news on the hacking bs ?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Yeah after the qibuck hack on their website. I am in total agreement to the above statement

Hackers are the scum of the earth, what a bunch of losers.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Yeah after the qibuck hack on their website. I am in total agreement to the above statement
legendary

legendary
Only 12.8k QBK coins on sell wall on Polo..

SELL ORDERS Total: 12836.88319941 QBK   Smiley

Please not bagholders MUST RETAIN their coins in their wallets for the WHOLE DURATION OF THE BAGBONUS CASH OUT..Cash outs begin on 21st-30th of the month thanks..

BAGBONUS THIS MONTH WILL BE 1.3%
legendary
At what time will the snapshot gonna be taken? GMT, EST or whatever..

Thx

around 7-8 pm GMT

Looks like some nonse has hacked our domain, anyone know how to get it back? http://www.qibuck.com/

I just sent email to the lady that hosts our site and domain, this is a bit annoying but I wanted to make a new site eventually anyway but that is our domain and was just alerted to this.. awaiting reply from the host so then will see also what she says.. any help in the matter would be much appreciated. This doesn't affect our bagbonus but is annoying none the less.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
At what time will the snapshot gonna be taken? GMT, EST or whatever..

Thx
legendary
jajajjaja another change WTF , hey babe dont worry change payment % change payment time change payment coin all the times and when you want, this always keep going a SCAM.

Dude, Lead follow or get out of the way Wink

If he has anything constructive to say he can or otherwise he can pay the bagbonus from his own pocket like I am doing..I am deleting all non constructive posts from now on.. I think he doesn't know what definition of a scam is. A scam is when the peeps run off and disappear..not when they pay from their pockets to keep their business afloat till the ships come in. They need to educate themselves more before they spout rubbish on our thread.  Smiley. I treat Qibucks like a business..our competitors and haters and scammer devs tried to cripple our business..I am not letting it happen and my Team know me very well, they know I not letting rip. QBK is here to stay whether they like it or not. I am a lady and am growing some balls of steel..Let anyone who cries scam come here a year later and re evaluate! Smiley..Cut off will be done in the evening to give chance to Bagholders to get their coins in their wallets.. Smiley..
If everyone has noticed, buy support is increasing and this is putting pressure on the price, this is the very thing our Complainer here was moaning about us to fix..now we are fixing he is still not happy and he isn't even a bagholder anymore, he dumped his coins. We will chop and change till we get it right, that is called tweaking and fine tuning.. If you can't adapt to change to survive, you will drown and this is something I have learned through my very own life experience. QBK will be like water, adaptable and fluid until we become as strong as a mountain that can't be moved.. Smiley. QBK is a long term coin and those who stay they will be in profit just for holding an amount of coins of their choice. The market will not matter then.
Activity: 433
jajajjaja another change WTF , hey babe dont worry change payment % change payment time change payment coin all the times and when you want, this always keep going a SCAM.

Dude, Lead follow or get out of the way Wink
Activity: 338
I smell a banhammer

lol
legendary
here is the latest bagholoder news: BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT AND SPREADHSEET COMING TOMORROW

http://goo.gl/LkdL2n   Smiley

OP WILL BE  REVAMPED TO REFLECT NEW CHANGES..This will hopefully bring more value to Bagholders over the coming months..
legendary
MAJOR CHANGES COMING TO QBK..

BAGBONUS FROM NOW ON WILL BE PAID IN BTC..

FOUNDERS GIFT ANNOUNCEMENT ALSO IMPENDING OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS..

Thanks for being part of QBK.. Have a good week.. 

Sounds interesting. Do you mean this April 18th Bagbonus? If so how do I get you my BTC add.?
Thanks

Instructions will follow in a couple of days..  Smiley

Blog post with new instructions coming later today to our Bagholders..and also news of FOUNDER GIFT..

Smiley

Sorry for delay we had a fam crisis today so tomorrow will be doing the blog post.. Please bear with us..thanks as tomorrow i will get bagbonus instructions for our Bagholders..thanks.  Any positive thoughts and prayers for my fam would be well appreciated at this time..
legendary
MAJOR CHANGES COMING TO QBK..

BAGBONUS FROM NOW ON WILL BE PAID IN BTC..

FOUNDERS GIFT ANNOUNCEMENT ALSO IMPENDING OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS..

Thanks for being part of QBK.. Have a good week.. 

Sounds interesting. Do you mean this April 18th Bagbonus? If so how do I get you my BTC add.?
Thanks

Instructions will follow in a couple of days..  Smiley

Blog post with new instructions coming later today to our Bagholders..and also news of FOUNDER GIFT..

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: