Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 74. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
i not belive one of your words qiwoman2, its another reason im out.
O.K good luck with your future endeavors, if you are out no need to bother posting on our thread then. Hope you find what you are looking for in other coins.  Smiley You can believe what you like, I am no longer going to sit and justify my every action to you as you are telling basically that I am wasting my time and you don't believe me anyway.. Also you have basically just confirmed to me you just wanted to come back again and again to post fud on our thread.  If that's you that dumped again thanks for all the cheap coins..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
i not belive one of your words qiwoman2, its another reason im out.
legendary
Sorry for your loss....

I haven't lost nothing since the beginning....

Everything I have earned has been through their assets.

Hopefully these coming months we will see a better roi for all the Bagholders..and also the Team can start earning some pennies again and maybe we may employ some new blood also to carry out further tasks needed to expand..We shall see what transpires by end of April, beginning of May.. Smiley
legendary
I was the dumper Grin, nice to see how automatly all qbk you buy are post on sell order 3k satosis plus, to catch money from people that want more bag bonus. Amazing news to bag fest etc,,, hahaha

looks like qbk introduce new posible and undetermined stuff bag bonus to sell the coins i dump overpriced!! NOT FOR bagbonus his users, are for sell-use them.

sad for loose 0.15 but happy for not loose more  Grin

Actually it's not me who puts the coins on the sell wall once i get dumped on..I know there are several bots that are creaming off much of the day trading profits. I am not interested in day trading QBK..I am interested to catch the dumped coins to accumulate my bags..long term that will be much more beneficial to me..The losers are those selling off their coins cheaper than what they bought them and those who have no patience..QBK was not a coin devised for people to lose. I have personally invested over 40 btc into QBK Assets so the only way I will ever get my money back is to accumulate as much coin from the dumping and hold it long term and earn revenues..  Wink
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Sorry for your loss....

I haven't lost nothing since the beginning....

Everything I have earned has been through their assets.

legendary
I was the dumper Grin, nice to see how automatly all qbk you buy are post on sell order 3k satosis plus, to catch money from people that want more bag bonus. Amazing news to bag fest etc,,, hahaha

looks like qbk introduce new posible and undetermined stuff bag bonus to sell the coins i dump overpriced!! NOT FOR bagbonus his users, are for sell-use them.

sad for loose 0.15 but happy for not loose more  Grin

legendary
It must be bagbonus time !!!  there is some action on the market Smiley

Haha yes and I am so happy getting dumped on.. Grin Grin bagged another 1k thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz
Activity: 433
It must be bagbonus time !!!  there is some action on the market Smiley
legendary
Im tired, so when not have nothing to add value better not stay. i left like 0.15 btc in qbk   Cheesy

good luck with proyect.

Thank you for listening

Well we are hoping to Introduce two new features from May onwards in QBK.. We will introduce the MOONFEST AND BAGFEST Components and introduce to the Community.. It should bring a lot of smiles to QBK Bagholders.. Thanks also to dumper who gave me more than 1.5k QBK today.. got more buy orders in.. Cheesy Good volume today also on Polo and the Bots are back..
Im tired, so when not have nothing to add value better not stay. i left like 0.15 btc in qbk   Cheesy

good luck with proyect.

Thank you for listening
legendary

good luck with proyect.
legendary
yeah haha but this is refered to uci coin, in qbk keep clicking ads ....

Happy Easter Weekend  Smiley

8000 ucicoins YES on the QBK asset sheet.

2 Active and one Mini Founder seats in UCI on the QBK Asset sheet where QBK earns profit sharing and much more.

loooooool I'm excited just to write this!

Me too, can't wait to earn from the Founder Spots then QBK buy support will be rocking .. Smiley

Happy Easter Weekend  Smiley

8000 ucicoins YES on the QBK asset sheet.

2 Active and one Mini Founder seats in UCI on the QBK Asset sheet where QBK earns profit sharing and much more.

loooooool I'm excited just to write this!

legendary
legendary

Hi, roughly any idea when that NDA will be lifted so we can get some details? A week a month or just unknown?
The volume right now on Poloniex for QBK is 0.000, kind of sad.. Seems generating some interest could be a good thing

Yes. Notified Polo, that unofficially, everything went smooth.

UCI will officially, let myself and everyone else, know the details of the FIRST contract.

I give this information no more than a week, to know all the details.

I will tell you all in QBK, I am in the background with this investment since the day QBK had a promo on this back in Sept 2014. I have researched this investment thoroughly using my background building similar capturing units in the Canadian Oilsands. The Last Capturing unit I was involved in was the Shell carbon capturing unit which is roughly $700,000 CAD to build.

Technically, the HydroInfra Carbon scrubber unit is better advanced with not only saving costs and saving millions of dollars in Fossil Fuel consumption, but also, going through the Hot/wet scrubber unit reduces the carbon footprint down to decimal points to zero.

Even the technology of how HydroInfra splits or (cracks) the water is energy efficient in itself.

So, were does this fit in as a long term investment.

Well for one thing, Egypt has already began using HIT  http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/2014/11/10/hit-in-consultation-process-with-egyptian-energy-ministry/. Construction will take time for this to happen. 2016 is a big year.

In the meantime there is other investors wanting to represent this investment THROUGH UCI!!!

http://ucicoin.com/2015/03/newsletters-removed-for-legal-reasons/

So to protect UCI investment, Founder's are under NDA until UCI can officially give a statement.

Unofficially, everything went smooth and this deal is in the millions. (Call me a Troll I don't care)

Any day now WE will all know officially. (Once again only allowed to Troll)

Very proud to be a part of QBK as a Founder. (Real)

getmesome

P.S. QTcurious is also a QBK Founder and as well as UCI Active Founder. We are trying to make a difference for everyone. (Very Real)

legendary
Hi, roughly any idea when that NDA will be lifted so we can get some details? A week a month or just unknown?
The volume right now on Poloniex for QBK is 0.000, kind of sad.. Seems generating some interest could be a good thing

Not sure when NDA will be lifted, Fromage knows more about that but I am cooking something to generate some interest in a way of a clicker's club..I will get this ready after the weekend, am also looking for more crypto jobs to earn more coins to add to our asset sheet. I have a Greek translation for Failcoin to do this weekend.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
legendary
Oh yeah. You will know very soon once I'm off this damn NDA  Grin

Yes mouth is well sealed at the moment.. sigh..  Cheesy Smiley
Oh yeah. You will know very soon once I'm off this damn NDA  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: