Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 81. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Bagbonus Snapshot time:

Bagbonus spreadsheet for feb 2015: http://goo.gl/Vzwg2q

Payments wll commence tonight or tomorrow..
ROI is @ 5% and also a UCI coin bonus as well..

We hope by April Bagbonus to have QBK at over 20k sat and slowly get back to monthly bagbonuses..Thank you for your support..  Smiley

WOW, I am in TOP50 now!  And keep growing! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Also happy with the buy support, slowly slowly people are seeing that QBK is not a fly by night coin..

BUY ORDERSTotal: 1.91853835 BTC   Smiley
legendary
same, would much prefer qbk than UCI, if that is possible Smiley

o.k no problem..QBkK bagbonus will start flowing after I finish some clicks and breaky.. Smiley

I sincerely hope next bagbonus we can give out more but with the gaw miners and paycoin loss it bit us a bit hard but with donations from myself of assets and also some trading and growing of assets we will be in a much better and stronger position within next month or so..Also big thanks to the Staff who have had their wages waived for a few months and also to Getmesome and JTGangus for their kind bagbonus donations.. all helping us get back on track after being scammed..Now we are much more choosy with whom we do business with.. I also will never pay a dev for any work upfront if we ever need.. Smiley Lesson learnt there..
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
same, would much prefer qbk than UCI, if that is possible Smiley
legendary
hell i had deleted explorer browser, try to signup with firefox and chrome ....  not understand why explorer go normally and other popup advice

lot of new buy order and demand over qbk in poloniex  Grin people smell bag bonus

If people would stop dumping it, we could get down to the bussiness, of growing  Angry

yeah fast rocketing if this happen

you can see my wallet 0 outputs since i created, is bad ask for this to give pob ?

if possible i like to switch ucis for qbks too  Smiley

Well to be honest UCI coin is gonna rocket soon but o.k if you prefer is o.k..
I am working full time now for QBK and today Hubby gave me another 50 bucks to incubate in traffic monsoon.. I got my eye on growing a few assets more while we go for next bag session .. After I payout this bagbonus I will be looking at upping buy support, especially as we like to grow our QBK bags too! Hopefully once UCI Founder spots start paying we will introduce the Bagfest and Moonfest but I can't say what they are yet till our plans work out accordingly..  Smiley Other staff are working hard behind the scenes as well and eventually we may need to hire 1-3 more peeps for certain tasks..as we grow.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
hell i had deleted explorer browser, try to signup with firefox and chrome ....  not understand why explorer go normally and other popup advice

lot of new buy order and demand over qbk in poloniex  Grin people smell bag bonus

If people would stop dumping it, we could get down to the bussiness, of growing  Angry

yeah fast rocketing if this happen

you can see my wallet 0 outputs since i created, is bad ask for this to give pob ?

if possible i like to switch ucis for qbks too  Smiley
legendary
and this special UCI bonus, open wallet there, and post adress here? or what to do?

where is this explained?

Just go here to http://www.btcpool.exchange/ open account and in balance so pen  UCICOIN wallet, then pm me with both your qbk bagholder wallet, number of qbk coins you hold and your UCICOIN wallet on btcpool.exchage, once I pay the bagbonus I will be sending you bonus UCI coin also..  Smiley
We will soon have good news from UCI and also we are promoting and encouraging the use of BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE as we purchased 10 btc in exchange profit tokens, so more the exchange is used, more QBK will earn which in turn will be good for bagholders and QBK bottom line..  Smiley

Would it be possible to receive UCI payout in QBK instead?

If you like I can arrange that, just pm me your qbk wallet addy..I will do first the normal bagbonuses then do that last.. Smiley
Activity: 246
and this special UCI bonus, open wallet there, and post adress here? or what to do?

where is this explained?

Just go here to http://www.btcpool.exchange/ open account and in balance so pen  UCICOIN wallet, then pm me with both your qbk bagholder wallet, number of qbk coins you hold and your UCICOIN wallet on btcpool.exchage, once I pay the bagbonus I will be sending you bonus UCI coin also..  Smiley
We will soon have good news from UCI and also we are promoting and encouraging the use of BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE as we purchased 10 btc in exchange profit tokens, so more the exchange is used, more QBK will earn which in turn will be good for bagholders and QBK bottom line..  Smiley

Would it be possible to receive UCI payout in QBK instead?
legendary
Bagbonus Snapshot time:

Bagbonus spreadsheet for feb 2015: http://goo.gl/Vzwg2q

Payments wll commence tonight or tomorrow..
ROI is @ 5% and also a UCI coin bonus as well..

We hope by April Bagbonus to have QBK at over 20k sat and slowly get back to monthly bagbonuses..Thank you for your support..  Smiley

legendary

We will grow don't worry..I got buy support in place for next round, plan is to get it over ICO price by next bagbonus..will be doing bagbonus snapshot soon today.. Don't be sad..we have weathered a tough storm last few months but it will get better now.. Smiley I just ate a couple of buy walls now. More to be eaten tomorrow ..
Activity: 433
hell i had deleted explorer browser, try to signup with firefox and chrome ....  not understand why explorer go normally and other popup advice

lot of new buy order and demand over qbk in poloniex  Grin people smell bag bonus

If people would stop dumping it, we could get down to the bussiness, of growing  Angry
legendary
hell i had deleted explorer browser, try to signup with firefox and chrome ....  not understand why explorer go normally and other popup advice

lot of new buy order and demand over qbk in poloniex  Grin people smell bag bonus

That's nice..I will ask exchange peeps what to do about browser issues too..
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1007
Updated asset sheet, tomorrow 10 am Eastern European time is Bagshot for BAGBONUS CUTR OFF ..remember to download your coins to your wallets for bagbonus.. Smiley

Also awaiting your pms too: Just go here to http://www.btcpool.exchange/ open account and in balances open  UCICOIN wallet, then pm me with both your qbk bagholder wallet, number of qbk coins you hold and your UCICOIN wallet on btcpool.exchage, once I pay the bagbonus I will be sending you bonus UCI coin also..  Smiley
We will soon have good news from UCI and also we are promoting and encouraging the use of BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE as we purchased 10 btc in exchange profit tokens, so more the exchange is used, more QBK will earn which in turn will be good for bagholders and QBK bottom line..    Smiley

Is there a secret to cutting/pasting that UCIcoin wallet address on btcpool?  I can't seem to select it. 

i dont think so.

Didn't work on FireFox.  I had to use IE to get the info.  Looks like it was browser specific.  Weird.... 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com
Updated asset sheet, tomorrow 10 am Eastern European time is Bagshot for BAGBONUS CUTR OFF ..remember to download your coins to your wallets for bagbonus.. Smiley

Also awaiting your pms too: Just go here to http://www.btcpool.exchange/ open account and in balances open  UCICOIN wallet, then pm me with both your qbk bagholder wallet, number of qbk coins you hold and your UCICOIN wallet on btcpool.exchage, once I pay the bagbonus I will be sending you bonus UCI coin also..  Smiley
We will soon have good news from UCI and also we are promoting and encouraging the use of BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE as we purchased 10 btc in exchange profit tokens, so more the exchange is used, more QBK will earn which in turn will be good for bagholders and QBK bottom line..    Smiley

Is there a secret to cutting/pasting that UCIcoin wallet address on btcpool?  I can't seem to select it. 

i dont think so.
legendary
wup diferent browsers stop me at signup advising spoofing or intermediary hackers can stole my data, Huh i send url to virustotal and say its safe, dont know where is the throuble, any other happen this?
legendary
Activity: 1007

legendary

legendary
Updated asset sheet, it's bed time for me now, see you all tomorrow, nite nite..  Smiley
legendary

where is this explained?

Pages:
Jump to: