Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 83. (Read 379378 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Yup get your coins in QBK is just beginning to spread it's wings.

Been in the background working hard. Not for everything in the asset sheet but focusing on one.

To JTgangus....

Man, if it wasn't for you and your Big heart (yes YOU lol) I wouldn't have even been in QBK. Just thanks man for everything you have done.

That's it....

I'll let qiwoman2 keep you updated with everything else....

Go QBK!!

Getmesome
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Remember my Bagholders, we got ten days for ur coins to hit ur wallets for bagbonus day..  Smiley
legendary
whats up with merge with ABC2, i loose this update and searching info about but not find it.

We had done a coin swap but it's a bit quiet that end but I am still in touch with one of the main admins so once we have a bit mroe time we will re establish some joint gig there.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
whats up with merge with ABC2, i loose this update and searching info about but not find it.
legendary
C-Cex are threatening to delist.  Not sure if that's a big deal or not.

The following coins will be removed on February, 10th if no trading has occured:

...QibuckCoin [QBK]...
Nah it won't be delisted we did enough trades, anyway we have also polo and btcpool.exchange so no biggie but we still on there..

Also @Fromage, yes UCICOIN is doing good too and we look forward to the progress of UCICOIN along with QBK coin..  Smiley
Activity: 338
UCIcoin was a success at BTCjam

Thank you for all who participated.
Activity: 438
C-Cex are threatening to delist.  Not sure if that's a big deal or not.

The following coins will be removed on February, 10th if no trading has occured:

...QibuckCoin [QBK]...
legendary
Activity: 1176
If everyone is nice and behaves and are good bagholders AND don't do numpties all bagholders may receive another secret bonus...................... shhhhhhhhhhhhh I am NOT telling..but it will have a value in a few months.. Wink

very exciting  Grin  but shhh
legendary
I just leave my qbk wallet alone and staking.

Ive never had one problem with it so its always nice to check in once in a while. 

Im not a huge bagholder got a little over 1250 now but I really have faith that this coin / project will be a good long herm hold  Smiley

I'm doing the same, with ~1800.

great grow them nicely because we not going anywhere..buy support will start rising over the coming months nicely as we grow our other pots..
legendary
Activity: 924

Ive never had one problem with it so its always nice to check in once in a while. 

Im not a huge bagholder got a little over 1250 now but I really have faith that this coin / project will be a good long herm hold  Smiley

I'm doing the same, with ~1800.
legendary
Thank you both for your kind words,  our main aim next few months is to build the asset reserves and earnings and stabilize the price to over 20k again but bear with us.. I don'ty want to have a coin on air, want a solid coin we can pass onto our kids..  Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I'll keep my eyes on this project Wink
legendary
Well thank you very much Qibucks, I received founder bonus, a question though, what is EPT? Smiley

EPT is exchange profit token, this token will give you revenue share in the exchange fees, you can keep it for long term revenues or put it for sale at any time..  Smiley
Activity: 433
Well thank you very much Qibucks, I received founder bonus, a question though, what is EPT? Smiley
legendary
What is this line in the asset sheet?
BTC JTGANGUS? ?   ??   ??   ??      awaiting reply in email

Huh

He is one of our very first angel investors, he has a little bit of btc trading for us, he sent most of it back, just need to ask him how much he has in coins.. He was one of the very first peeps that invested even before we opened.

JT has replied in email He has around 1 btc in his possession currently. asset sheet is updated once daily  now in real time.

If everyone is nice and behaves and are good bagholders AND don't do numpties all bagholders may receive another secret bonus...................... shhhhhhhhhhhhh I am NOT telling..but it will have a value in a few months.. Wink
legendary
O.K Time for a break, been sending out founder gift vouchers..If you not sent me your details as per the email please do so so I can send your gift.. This exchange will be affiliated with some mining pools so we should see some action on it pretty soon..  Smiley We also have 8 positions now in Traffic Monsoon and I am fiddling around with mmxiv and 10k coins..let's see if they can hatch us a few eggs lol.  Cheesy

legendary

Huh

He is one of our very first angel investors, he has a little bit of btc trading for us, he sent most of it back, just need to ask him how much he has in coins.. He was one of the very first peeps that invested even before we opened.
Activity: 433

Huh

legendary
Ellie you have missed QT an Myself when you see us everyday

Getmesome

I'm a little busy with UCI and this campaign and twitter so when you see me in Skype remind me again

https://btcjam.com/listings/34657-ucicoin-real-assets-backed-coin-and-keeps-the-air-clean
Hellooooooooooooo we not done the bagbonuses yet will be in couple weeks or so..  Smiley will retweet  Smiley

No I meant about founder rewards at QBK  Cheesy

ah cool don't worry I asked the exchange Admin in skype to send me instructions how to make the vouchers lol so hopefully tomorrow can send gifts.. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: