Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 84. (Read 379378 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Ellie you have missed QT an Myself when you see us everyday

Getmesome

I'm a little busy with UCI and this campaign and twitter so when you see me in Skype remind me again

https://btcjam.com/listings/34657-ucicoin-real-assets-backed-coin-and-keeps-the-air-clean
Hellooooooooooooo we not done the bagbonuses yet will be in couple weeks or so..  Smiley will retweet  Smiley

No I meant about founder rewards at QBK  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Getmesome

I'm a little busy with UCI and this campaign and twitter so when you see me in Skype remind me again

https://btcjam.com/listings/34657-ucicoin-real-assets-backed-coin-and-keeps-the-air-clean
Hellooooooooooooo we not done the bagbonuses yet will be in couple weeks or so..  Smiley will retweet  Smiley

Getmesome

legendary
Bagbonus snapshot will take place on 20th Feb and bagbonus will go out between 22nd and 28th of feb.. SORRY EDIT

Tomorrow will send out founder gifts to those who pmed and sent mails..  Smiley

legendary
We are now at 7 packages here and growing...

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=qibucks

You can sign up for free as well surf ten ads and click the ptc ads, means those ref coms will help QBK.. If peeps buy also adshare packages that is another 5 usd in ref coms.. Our plan is to get to at least 50 adpackages by the next bagbonus in April.. We have so far 2 refs who bought a package and a couple of clickers.. The site is legit and my upline in Trafficmonsoon will also be joining UFUN as well so that will also help QBK.. I know these are more long term solutions but we need to diversify the portfolio out of crypto as well to produce more liquidity and stability as well.

Also other news, UFUN will be creating a mutual fund soon in their pre IPO phase which will probably cause the #UTOKEN price to grow fast in value. This is also a great opportunity for early adopters to hop in on this digital currency and investment package aka mutual fund. PM me for further details. QBK owns a star 1 UFUN package currenctly.
legendary
no gifts for early adopters supporters up to 2.6 k coins?  Roll Eyes

when is going to be the pob reward day¿

little worried about downtrend price

Tongue no stress just to know.

eventually once we are secure and in profit, peeps dumping the coin lower and lower and having some bad luck with gaw and paycoin hasn't helped but we are trying out other things for long term income.. The downtrend will not last forever my Friend..I have invested most of my personal earnings and assets over the last few months so I personally am at a loss but I am hanging on and as long as I am alive will keep going till I make sure this coin is a success.  Smiley There will be a bagbonus in next couple of weeks but it will be a smaller one due to the gaw and paycoin loss so it will be at around 4-5% or so as I still want to give something to our Bagholders. We hope once UCI starts paying us and I build trafficmonsoon and UFUN biz that things will get better and more solid and I will continue to build DNOTES also as another long term coin for our assets. Eventuality we are thinking to make QBK private as well so then no one will be allowed to dump under a certain price following the utoken model. It's a thought for much later down the road.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
no gifts for early adopters supporters up to 2.6 k coins?  Roll Eyes

when is going to be the pob reward day¿

little worried about downtrend price

Tongue no stress just to know.
legendary
EMAILS HAVE GONE OUT TO FOUNDERS, PLEASE RESPOND, IF YOU ARE A FOUNDER AND DIDN'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL PLEASE PM ME HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS SO YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FOUNDERS GIFT..ALSO PLEASE PM YOUR EMAIL SO WE CAN HAVE IT ON FILE FOR NEXT EMAIL WHEN ANY IS SENT.. THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH US..

legendary

Yeap block explorer is up..

Emails going out today after breaky, just been so busy networking last 2 days my head is spinning, which is all good long term for QBK..  Smiley
legendary
LOL wtf is this ?

read and gain knowledge  Grin Grin
sorry Founders for delay in sending email re gift, had a lot of networking to do, all good though and emails will be sent today..  Smiley
legendary
Tongue all is a game, xperiment , fun, until the miracle appears. i fill my qbk wallet up to 2.5k. hope everybody contribute a little growing his qbk wallet to rebound the plane. make us fly qiwoman2  Cool

I gonna grow wings, let's go to the Pleiades, every morning I will do QBK related work and evening will promote the stuff we growing..

I may not be a developer but I will definitely put my marketing brain to good use. My aim is to grow the QBK price, once UCI revenues flow in we will see QBK rebound while I build also the other stuff. Thank you for the kind support..  Smiley
legendary
 Tongue all is a game, xperiment , fun, until the miracle appears. i fill my qbk wallet up to 2.5k. hope everybody contribute a little growing his qbk wallet to rebound the plane. make us fly qiwoman2  Cool
legendary
Activity: 433
legendary
Block explorer updating looking good!

Thank you for your kind words..

http://goo.gl/aYztZl - asset sheet work in progress

Please note I have decided to put my all in QBK and have donated all my assets to QBK including 2k uci founder coins position, shares, Dnotes, quotient, traffic monsoon shares,  all I am keeping is my qbk and my own utoken package..

I want to see qbk blossom again after some losses and disappointments I decided that QBK will be a winner among alts and I am not giving up. Paycoins are stuck in our wallet so one of the Team has contacted paycoin support but gaw hashlets have been disappointing as they aren't earning so we don't know if this is turning scammy or not. My aim now is to build trafficmonsoon up to give us a decent monthly roi and I got a marketer/builder coming into UFUN/UTOKEN in 2 weeks. I am also gathering a bit of btc to start mining on BTCPOOL. Good news from UCI ADMINS is that we should be receiving our first UCI FOUNDER dividends end of FEB which will be boosting our QBK income nicely. I am donating i traffic monsoon share weekly from my Husband's wages to compound traffic monsoon. Once it reaches 100 shares then it will give nice monthly income to QBK. I need to find out from JTGANGUS what he has traded for us also and how that pot is growing. UTOKEN/UFUN is a medium to long term investment. I am hoping that after one year our UTOKEN VALUE alone will be backing QBK nicely along with the UCI COIN. Please note that UFUN/UTOKEN has had huge success in Asia and is probably going to be ASIA'S main digital Currency. UCI Coin Admins say they will ramp up buy support to high heaven for UCI COIN so apart from our revenues we will be earning, UCI COIN itself should grow and we got 8k of them. My main coins to help back QBK and which are trustworthy for long term are UCI, DNOTES and UTOKEN. DNOTES will be also another very important factor for our long term goals wiht the DNOTES VAULT and FAMILY OF CR.I.SP.S

UCICOIN NEWSLETTER VOLUME 1 is out: http://ucicoin.com/2015/01/u-c-i-s-a-l-newsletter-volume-1/

Also BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE is adding a fiat market and has added a doge market too! Please support as this will help build QBK REVENUES..

I was sad at some of the losses we incurred, 15 btc to the devs that have left crypto and didn't deliver anything and the gaw hashlets and xcurrency gone down like some other coins I had to sell at a loss but crypto is risky and that is why I am trying to diversify also to other business as well. I am looking now at where we can profit and succeed. Profits won;t be huge this month for bagbonus because revenues have not been huge yet but I believe that once UCI pays out the first dividend, I build up trafficmonsoon and UTOKEN business and we star mining coins on BTCPOOL we would be building again healthier revenues. Plus now we have less staff and I was like not active for a month due to fam commitments. I promise though that QBK is my life online and I am NOT going to let this coin die. I hope also to ramp up QBK buy support as well in the coming months.

Please stick with us and support us, QBK will not let its bagholders down. I don't care at present in taking home a wage from QBK or my coin jobs, so all the coin jobs I get as and when I get I am donating to qbk buy support until I am happy with QBK earnings as a whole. There are another one or two online businesses I want to invest in on behalf of QBK that are legit too but will wait to build trafficmonsoon up first.

Tomorrow I will send out FOUNDER EMAILS ..for initial founder gift.  Smiley

Block explorer updating looking good!
Thank you for the update. Just re-opened my qbk wallet.

Been here since the beginning and still active  Smiley

Getmesome
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
is the date set for the next bagholder payout?

Also still says "All wallets on the Richlist that at the end of the month baghold 100 or more QIBUCKS will be eligible to earn a monthly bonus/gift." on the first page.
Where does it say that? I need to change that it is 500 or more qbk bi monthly, next bagbonus is in Feb..
QBK NEW BLOCK EXPLOER IS UP..
I need to see where that is written. OP needs updating anyway, I was busy with family and immigration stuff, now all that is finished I can buckle down to biz..

http://blockexperts.com/qbk

Richlist will start generating from tomorrow..

Now this is the time for transparency.

Updated OP and added also new exchange..

Tomorrow will start on asset sheet..  Smiley Also send email out to FOUNDERS for belated founder gift..

Thank you for the update, looking forward to seeing the new asset sheet.
legendary
I read news .... is the right thing to do correctly proof of bagholding, strange dont do like that before...

i think undefined payments each two month is a lot of time in btc world i preffer 1 month and i bought qbk to have bonus each month.

also up the proof of bag from 100 to 500 sound like giveme btc and push my coin price up. im holding more than 1k months ago but for little investors from faucets or wherever you asking to make a x5 more in his inversion if they wanna have the special thing of qbk they buy only 3 months ago,,,  probably they buy his 100 qbk at high prices ,,, sure very silly for them.

what day of february take bonuses from bagholding?
Pages:
Jump to: