Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 87. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
15,000 emc2 will also be added to the asset sheet as gift from VAVARIN on POLO TROLLBOX..I will do blog post for the lovely coin too.. Anyone donating to me coins I am donating straight to QBK as my dream is to get QBK to 500 btc in assets..  Smiley
legendary
Good news is JTGANGUS is trading for QBK for long haul..He has a bit of btc and he will trade it for 6 month intervals which will hopefully add to our assets.. I am waiting any day now to announce founder gifts, we are very close and also will do more work on our website this week. I will be in QBK IRC from tomorrow..

Good news! Smiley

BTW, thanks for the both bonuses received!

Pleausre..This week will be updating the asset sheet and working on the website and a faucet initiative.. I will also list all the QBK specials.. we have deal with other coins and companies..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Good news is JTGANGUS is trading for QBK for long haul..He has a bit of btc and he will trade it for 6 month intervals which will hopefully add to our assets.. I am waiting any day now to announce founder gifts, we are very close and also will do more work on our website this week. I will be in QBK IRC from tomorrow..

Good news! Smiley

BTW, thanks for the both bonuses received!
legendary
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
thank you, got both bonuses  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Both bonuses received, thank you.  Smiley

So did I; thanks from me too. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Both bonuses received, thank you.  Smiley
legendary
does everyone get a 2nd bagbonus?

Everyone who has 500 or more QBK COINS downloaded and staking correct..
ALL BAGBONUSES Have been paid up..enjoy..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jS7Iy8H5rVlKqkkuGl6cb2wu6KcciicO9Pv38wPUfc4/edit#gid=0

Smiley

We will post some incentives over the coming week to irally  our Community to grow bags..
For Founder's gift we are so close to announcing the git any day now..

Thank you all for your support..  Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
does everyone get a 2nd bagbonus?
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
2nd bagbonus will go out later today, thank you for the support.. We aim by next payment in Feb tyo be above ICO price again and be more stable, with the Support of our Bagholder Community and Team..   Smiley

Thank you team!!!  got both my bag bonuses Smiley   well worth the wait
legendary
2nd bagbonus will go out later today, thank you for the support.. We aim by next payment in Feb tyo be above ICO price again and be more stable, with the Support of our Bagholder Community and Team..   Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Got my payout.  Nice one too.

Thanks a lot!

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
QT and I got ours. Thank you!
legendary
Got mine, too. Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
edited
I did get my bagholding coins

Thanks
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Many thanks Ellie ands Qibuck team
I got my bagbonus  Smiley

Grin Grin Grin +1  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Many thanks Ellie ands Qibuck team
I got my bagbonus  Smiley
legendary
FIRST BAGBONUS ROUND ALL PAID.. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jS7Iy8H5rVlKqkkuGl6cb2wu6KcciicO9Pv38wPUfc4/edit#gid=0

I will do second mini round bonus tomorrow which is all a qbk bonus thanks..

Smiley
legendary
Yes price being cheapo means is good to pick up cheap coins..I picked up around 7k this month for my own bags.  Smiley..Although I raised the price after the 2 dumps because I was buying from the sell walls.

I figured as much...when I buy NFD, I always buy at the ask.
legendary
Bags are being delivered a day earlier..coz lot to do to rev up QBK after bagbonuses are finished..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jS7Iy8H5rVlKqkkuGl6cb2wu6KcciicO9Pv38wPUfc4/edit?usp=sharing

So...twenty-one wallets with > 10,000 QBK. I guess that means the Founders slots are all taken up.

I will check later one I do these bags but POLO is a bit problematic with btc cash outs..i did 2 but now trying to do third one email not coming so I will proceed with qbk ones for now till they resolve the issue or I will keep trying over the coming days zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. I on purpose sent to POLO coz i got 2fa there as I don't like holding large amounts of btc in blockchain.  Kiss Yes price being cheapo means is good to pick up cheap coins..I picked up around 7k this month for my own bags.  Smiley..Although I raised the price after the 2 dumps because I was buying from the sell walls.
Pages:
Jump to: