Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain. - page 10. (Read 12910 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
I think you have partners, trusted contributors and industry relationships that are quite good. if all that works together to succeed this project in the future, I think you are the luckiest project among other projects. I hope everyone involved here continues to work until the end
I agree! Partnerships will be an important factor contributing to the success of the project. Each project has a different way of attracting partners. Do you have a way to make a difference? Can you share how to attract partners to participate in qiibee?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
September 23, 2018, 03:13:22 AM
Will you have an app for iOS or Android in the future? Your project interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

The app already exists, you can search for "qiibee" in Google play or Apple apps store and find it.
I downloaded app for Android, it works well. Hopefully soon we'll see there many loyalty programs!
Activity: 826
Merit: 330
September 22, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Qiibee is quite an interesting and promising project with a new innovative idea. A strong team, progressive technology and topical assistance for the world economy have enabled the project to attract the well-deserved attention of independent experts and investors. Cast aside doubts and uncertainties. Join the project!

In your opinion, what is the main advantage of this project?
Because many projects have similar promises, but almost no one executes them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
September 23, 2018, 03:04:31 AM
"Invest as much as you aren`t afraid to lose" - I like this answer! Smiley

If not a secret, you yourself will invest in this project? I certainly know that nowadays there is something to choose from, but I want to hear the response of more experienced people in this industry ..

Yes, you can loose everything investing in tokens)
But with qiibee I'm sure they will be on exchanges very soon. Regarding price - it's really hard to predict..
But I already invested with my time in airdrop and giveaway) so we'll see) 

Yes, I agree that investments are not only material. By showing interest in a project, you devote your time and strength to it. This is no less than money investments. I think that qiibee will meet all our expectations and our efforts will pay off.
September 22, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
Also have you started presale and private sales yet? Kindly let me know your schedule. I'd like to be a part of it!

You can find all details and pre-register for sale here:
https://qiibee.com/tokensale

Our Crowd Sale pre-registration is open - information is available on the site

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:01:29 PM
Will you have an app for iOS or Android in the future? Your project interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.
September 22, 2018, 06:10:54 PM
If I correctly understood "white paper", one of the main tasks is to create a "global currency". In most projects the points do not have a real value outside of the brand context, meaning that generally speaking, customers cannot cash out their received loyalty points. But in the case of qiibee, everything is the opposite.

I think many of us lost loyalty points many times. Some loyalty point have a term of existence (month, year) and in this case it's really easy to loose them, especially taking to account how many different businesses setup loyalty systems there days.

In case somebody doesn't know, loyalty programs originated from airlines.
And I have good amount of loyalty points at one airline. I can get 50% of discount for next flight, or I can wait, save more and then get better proposition for a free flight to Italy and return. But I don't know how many times I will fly and I will be able to save enough points to get this flight.
Let's imagine I could already exchange these loyalty points to qiibee - I would do it and keep in qiibee tokens. Then I would be able to accumulate all the other rewards, from cafes, gas stations, shops - and therefore it will be easier to plan your expenditures without risk of loosing your loyalty rewards.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 06:01:11 PM
"Invest as much as you aren`t afraid to lose" - I like this answer! Smiley

If not a secret, you yourself will invest in this project? I certainly know that nowadays there is something to choose from, but I want to hear the response of more experienced people in this industry ..

Yes, you can loose everything investing in tokens)
But with qiibee I'm sure they will be on exchanges very soon. Regarding price - it's really hard to predict..
But I already invested with my time in airdrop and giveaway) so we'll see) 
September 22, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
The QBX token will grow in price, I don`t doubt it. The project has a very strong team, tuned to further work and development. The team is one of the main factors for the success of the project as a whole. Therefore, I believe you can safely invest in the qiibee project.

What amount is better to invest?
What do you think, what is the future QBX price?
September 22, 2018, 04:57:38 PM
How do you think, what capitalization can this project expect in the future?

I think very simple, thousands of business from all different kinds adopt loyalty programs. Using cards is outdated method, now most of businesses choose app for mobile phones.
qiibee already has app, and with the all-inclusive system more and more businesses will decided to cooperate with qiibee rather than developing new app from scratch
September 22, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
Qiibee is quite an interesting and promising project with a new innovative idea. A strong team, progressive technology and topical assistance for the world economy have enabled the project to attract the well-deserved attention of independent experts and investors. Cast aside doubts and uncertainties. Join the project!

In your opinion, what is the main advantage of this project?
Because many projects have similar promises, but almost no one executes them.

The main qiibee advantage is that a successful and experienced team of the project developed a standardized Plug & Play solution that allows brands to easily create their own tokens through the LoyaltyToken protocol. This means different businesses can store customer`s rewards on the blockchain and issue Loyalty Tokens in return. In this way, users can apply and exchange their Loyalty Tokens between brands using the qiibee wallet.
September 22, 2018, 05:36:51 AM
Yes, like Gabriele said in that interview - qiibee cooperates with marketing agencies, which work with Burger King, Subway and many other brands.
And what's new in idea is that tokens can be easily exchange, i.e. there is no Subway where I like but I visited another country and got some loyalty reward, which I can later exchange to  let's say McDonalds tokens and use them next time.

Oh, it's very profitable! Well-designed system, with which you can pay in all countries.

How do you think, what capitalization can this project expect in the future?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
The QBX token will grow in price, I don`t doubt it. The project has a very strong team, tuned to further work and development. The team is one of the main factors for the success of the project as a whole. Therefore, I believe you can safely invest in the qiibee project.

It`s never possible to name the exact amount that should be invested in a particular project. And it depends not on the prospects of the project, but on your own financial capabilities. Invest as much as you aren`t afraid to lose. Investments are always a risk and you must consciously take it, weighing all the pros and cons.

The "future price" is a very vague term. I'm sure that the price will grow. But in what progresses depends not only on the capabilities of the qiibee team, but also on the situation in the crypto market as a whole.
I agree with you, there are many factors that affect the price in the future . This is the course of the crypto currency in General and positive or not very news .  all risks are borne by the investor himself .
Merit: 232
September 22, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

It`s never possible to name the exact amount that should be invested in a particular project. And it depends not on the prospects of the project, but on your own financial capabilities. Invest as much as you aren`t afraid to lose. Investments are always a risk and you must consciously take it, weighing all the pros and cons.

The "future price" is a very vague term. I'm sure that the price will grow. But in what progresses depends not only on the capabilities of the qiibee team, but also on the situation in the crypto market as a whole.
September 22, 2018, 09:14:50 AM
I want to say, those who doubt the purchase of QBX. Do not worry and join the sale. QBX is a great investment opportunity!
Great idea, cool team, and a great company! Together we will achieve success!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 09:05:31 AM
Also have you started presale and private sales yet? Kindly let me know your schedule. I'd like to be a part of it!
Merit: 232
September 22, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
Why did I think QBX would cost more?
if I buy at that price, then I can really earn ...

September 21, 2018, 03:24:11 PM
You can find all details and pre-register for sale here:
https://qiibee.com/tokensale
1 QBX = 0.0001 ETH
Why did I think QBX would cost more?
if I buy at that price, then I can really earn ...

Say, please, this company really cooperates with such giants as Burger King and Subway?

Activity: 294
Merit: 25
September 22, 2018, 05:32:56 AM
From this thread im understand that is a decentralized platform for the preparation and implementation of successful loyalty programs for businesses and customers. I'm sure that the rating of this project will grow and be at a good level, this project includes an excellent team, an excellent product, an excellent idea and an excellent start.
September 22, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
I followed your instructions and made my prediction. I really like the wings.ai platform. The ability to create applications, leave feedback and predict the potential development of various projects can`t remain anyone indifferent. It gives the user a chance to directly participate in the formation and development of successful projects.

Good! What is your forecast?
I think the reward of 1% of QBX sold is even very big for this forecast. (We can compare that for example for whole bounties many projects allocate 1-3% of tokens)
That's why it will be interesting to see how Wings will allocate the rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: