Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain. - page 6. (Read 12910 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
Do you guys need Portuguese translation ? PM if so.

Qiibee team reads this thread from time to time.
I will additionally contact their team. If they need - they will contact you
Personally I like Portuguese language and Portugal - have been there recently for blockchain conference!

Nice, hoping to hear from you.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
October 08, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Qiibee team reads this thread from time to time.
I will additionally contact their team. If they need - they will contact you
Personally I like Portuguese language and Portugal - have been there recently for blockchain conference!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:26:13 AM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 07:52:11 AM
October 07, 2018, 03:11:52 AM
I really like the fact that you guys have already close bonds with a lot of well known brands! But how close is this bond? Have they all stated to use your coins for certain? Or have they only stated to have the intension to work with you? Market is harsh and competition strong, if you loose these partners than the project ends.

$6.85 Millions fund collected so far.
As the information of the official site shows - there are already several important partnerships with big brands and more partnership will be announced later
Activity: 56
October 06, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
I really like the fact that you guys have already close bonds with a lot of well known brands! But how close is this bond? Have they all stated to use your coins for certain? Or have they only stated to have the intension to work with you? Market is harsh and competition strong, if you loose these partners than the project ends.
Activity: 6
October 06, 2018, 07:13:27 PM
Hi Admin, Generally every ICO, purchases can only be purchased using BTC/ETH, and rarely do you use Paypal / Payeer and others, is Contribution accepted in Paypal / Payeer and others?
October 06, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
American Express VP of Membership Rewards joins qiibee as lead advisor!

We are thrilled to welcome Chris Cracchiolo, Vice President and General Manager of Global Membership Rewards and Loyalty Benefits at American Express, as new lead advisor to qiibee, who will provide us with invaluable insights as we move further along our expansion path. 🚀

Seasoned strategy and client manager and all-rounder

Cracchiolo has an amazing track record with almost 20 years of experience across a wide range of areas and has held several roles at American Express, including business development, strategy, and client management in different industry divisions such as technology, healthcare, enterprise, and retail since joining the financial services company in 2002.

During his career, he has led many high-performing teams and was largely responsible for handling and developing relationships with some of American Express’ key partners. Moreover, he was decisive in driving the company’s innovation in product development by bringing novel products to market. For instance, he played a critical role in introducing Bluebird, a co-branded banking alternative solution in partnership with Walmart, and Serve, the company’s next generation payments platform.

In his current position as VP Membership Rewards, Cracchiolo is in charge of the end-to-end Membership Rewards loyalty program. This requires him to oversee activities such as customer insights and engagement, pricing and governance, as well as partner management and new business development. Ultimately, he is responsible for creating the ultimate loyalty experience for consumer and corporate card members across the globe — which is why he is the perfect addition to our team.

Cracchiolo brings the toolkit to implement our growth plan

Obviously, Cracchiolo’s appointment as our lead advisor is a huge milestone for us. First off, he comes from a reputable institution with a longstanding success with customers and we firmly believe that our values are closely aligned with American Express’. But, most importantly, thanks to his profound expertise in customer loyalty, well-rounded industry know-how and a strong network of connections, he will be critical in bringing additional brands on board.

A true qiibee believer

Cracchiolo himself is convinced that qiibee is helping the loyalty market by building a bridge to blockchain and thereby rendering it more efficient and user-friendly: “qiibee is at the forefront of the loyalty industry revolution, bridging the gap between the blockchain industry and the loyalty sector. By enabling brands to operate their own loyalty programs, qiibee is making the loyalty landscape more efficient and user-friendly, enhancing the experience not just for brands, but for customers as well. The team have built something special and I am privileged to be a part of their growth.”

And we are privileged to welcome you, Chris to our qiibee family! 😊

👉 If you want to read more about the great news, check out two of the many pieces of media coverage here and here! 🙌 🤓

Disclaimer: All of the information presented in this blog post is tentative and is subject to change at any time. None of the information herein should be construed as legal, accounting, or investment advice of any kind. This blog post does not represent a solicitation for investment, nor does it represent an offering or sale, public or private, of any kind of financial instrument, security or otherwise, in any jurisdiction. This blog post is provided as-is, for informational purposes only, with the intention of describing a prospective software system.

American Express VP of Membership Rewards joins qiibee as lead advisor! was originally published in qiibee on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.

From https://qiibee.com/blog
October 05, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
O projeto é fantástico, muito promissor, espero que dê certo...

Guys, please use English here in this thread.
You are welcome to create threads about qiibee in another languages in the relevant sections of Bitcointalk
But here let's speak English
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
October 04, 2018, 02:21:42 PM
October 04, 2018, 01:48:08 PM
qiibee is now officially accepting STORM tokens as part of it’s crowd sale!

At qiibee, we’re taking the most unique approach with our crowd sale. We truly want everyone to have the opportunity to participate, contribute, and become part of our journey.

With our rich pipeline, which includes hundreds of international brands and real-life working roll-outs, generating millions of new users, it’s going to be an awesome ride. We’d love to have you aboard the qiibee rocketship and take everyone one huge leap closer to the mass adoption of crypto and blockchain.

Storm offers the first decentralized microtask marketplace supported by blockchain technology, which essentially allows billions of people across the globe to earn crypto anywhere, anytime, from any device. How does it work? In the Storm app, users can participate in different activities to earn rewards in Storm Token, Bitcoin, or Ethereum — and this with great traction. Over 1 million Storm players from nearly every country in the world earn rewards daily!

We’re happy to announce that STORM tokens are now officially accepted as part of our ongoing crowd sale that will end on 24th October, and are excited to offer you the possibility of swapping your tokens for QBX.

In the contribution flow, please select STORM:

Now, jump on the qiibee rocketship and bring loyalty on the blockchain

Source: https://blog.qiibee.com/qiibee-is-now-officially-accepting-storm-tokens-as-part-of-its-crowd-sale-f1af5f2eb80b
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
October 04, 2018, 01:33:43 PM
"American Express VP of membership rewards joins qiibee as strategic advisor"
Check this out! I am very pleased that the project is expanding its client base and is committed to working with world leaders.
https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/75707/american-express-vp-of-membershp-rewards-joins-qiibee-as-startegic-advisor

Given that qiibee continues to develop new markets, an experienced person like Cracchiolo will definitely help the project expand its boundaries and grow in order to achieve further success.
October 04, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
Really wonderful project. I'm glad that the team doesn`t stand still and continues its development. It is this perseverance and the desire to improve that will lead qiibee project to success. I hope that qiibee will have more and more supporters who will be able to appreciate all the advantages of the project.

Nothing bothers you? You literally copied the post of another member of the forum, which was made two weeks ago in this same topic. I`m going to report to moderator. This is plagiarism and blatant violation of the rules of this site.

Really wonderful project. I'm glad that the team doesn`t stand still and continues its development. It is this perseverance and the desire to improve that will lead qiibee project to success. I hope that qiibee will have more and more supporters who will be able to appreciate all the advantages of the project.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
October 04, 2018, 11:38:40 AM
I read on the Qiibee website. There are 4 Qiibee branch offices. I think this proves that Qiibee is very serious in business development

Yes, in this business it's important to have wide geographical presence
I think more offices will open after tokensale

The project continues to show strength in such a market.
Fund collected with relatively small advertising are impressive. The fact that there are already offices shows that this project is working and this is a big plus as well as an experienced team.
You also need to understand that the idea of the project is quite real. There are no mega blockchains here, but a real idea that can be developed. Some advantages and only one negative is a falling market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
October 04, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
Can you tell more about qiibee team?
from the photos the team looks impressive

The qiibee team is an experienced and skilled people, professionals, able to work together and create a new, unique product. This project is international, as it brought together persons from different countries of the world, but each of them is an expert in the field of loyalty, finance and technology. The main thing that distinguishes the qiibee team is the desire to improve the loyalty market, create more perfect conditions for customers.
October 04, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

It is better to get acquainted with information about the team on the project website (the team behind qiibee). There is information about each member, his experience and achievements.
https://qiibee.com/team
Activity: 56
October 04, 2018, 02:48:55 AM
October 04, 2018, 02:39:54 AM
"American Express VP of membership rewards joins qiibee as strategic advisor"
Check this out! I am very pleased that the project is expanding its client base and is committed to working with world leaders.
https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/75707/american-express-vp-of-membershp-rewards-joins-qiibee-as-startegic-advisor
October 04, 2018, 01:52:39 AM
I read on the Qiibee website. There are 4 Qiibee branch offices. I think this proves that Qiibee is very serious in business development

Yes, in this business it's important to have wide geographical presence
I think more offices will open after tokensale
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
October 02, 2018, 08:56:27 AM
Have you had any individual investors who contributed more than $ 6 million, almost immediately after the start of ICO? Just a few days the counter of collected funds is still in place and, I think that until the end of ICO, more than 7 million will not be collected.

I asked qiibee team about that, and here is the answer (I posted it already but it's on another page, so I will repeat it):

"Lots of transaction pending in the KYC / AML phase. This time we changed the process, first the contribution then the KYC. Only when KYC is done, the funds go through."

Everything is done correctly by such a large and intricate system that requires full authentication of the investor. Some will not want to go through but this is their problem. The most important thing at this stage is to do everything right, so that later there will be no big problems. I think even 6 million is enough for all developments. A full-fledged product is almost ready, as are applications for phones. If im understand correctly you worked with the wings team to promote?
Pages:
Jump to: