Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain. - page 7. (Read 12910 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 232
October 02, 2018, 03:03:11 AM
Yes, the token can be used in everyday life, and the project opens up different ways of opportunities. Brands can use QBX to create and promote their own loyalty token. Customers, in turn, will be able to accumulate, exchange and redeem tokens of loyalty within the qiibee ecosystem or convert them to QBX for exchange to other crypto-currencies and fiat money.

Yes, and as we can read on the web-site: qiibee has received a large amount of attention from brands in Europe and in Asia, who are interested in running their existing or new loyalty programs on the blockchain. Meanwhile we already have 8 new confirmed token launches on qiibee, we expect to onboard 33 new brands until the end of 2018.

Customers` loyalty is becoming a widely discussed topic again, and an increasing number of companies are switching to using blockchain to make loyalty business relevant to technologies of our century. Qiibee sets itself the goal of helping global brands manage their loyalty programs using blockchain technology.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
October 02, 2018, 02:54:28 AM
Have you had any individual investors who contributed more than $ 6 million, almost immediately after the start of ICO? Just a few days the counter of collected funds is still in place and, I think that until the end of ICO, more than 7 million will not be collected.

I asked qiibee team about that, and here is the answer (I posted it already but it's on another page, so I will repeat it):

"Lots of transaction pending in the KYC / AML phase. This time we changed the process, first the contribution then the KYC. Only when KYC is done, the funds go through."
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
October 02, 2018, 02:24:40 AM
Great team and project. Would like to see where it goes.
I also have few ideas how you can get more investors if you are interested my telegram @y0ujin

Good to hear that!
May be you can tell a bit about your ideas here?
At least in few words
Have you had any individual investors who contributed more than $ 6 million, almost immediately after the start of ICO? Just a few days the counter of collected funds is still in place and, I think that until the end of ICO, more than 7 million will not be collected.
October 01, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
Excellent article about the qiibee project!
How Blockchain Is Beginning To Increase Customer Loyalty
Read here - https://www.targetmarketingmag.com/how-blockchain-is-beginning-to-increase-customer-loyalty/

Good article, thanks for sharing!
I plan to visit Italy this and next year so I hope when I come I'll be able to use qiibee)
And may be even qiibee tokens which I should have at the time as bounty and airdrop reward)
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
October 01, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

Read here - https://www.targetmarketingmag.com/how-blockchain-is-beginning-to-increase-customer-loyalty/

For those who are too lazy to follow the link)

The Blockchain Loyalty Platform Happy Hour

Elsewhere, qiibee, the decentralized blockchain-based loyalty ecosystem, is aiming to provide a loyalty platform and developer interface on which every loyalty application can be tokenized. But, it is attempting to revolutionize the loyalty industry and refreshingly not with promises of technological innovations, but with partnerships and real-world adoption.

Germany´s leading cocktail bar and restaurant chain, Sausalitos is already on board rolling out a new loyalty program. Elsewhere in Europe, Swiss coffee brand Lattesso is also releasing a blockchain-powered loyalty program on the qiibee ecosystem, but this is just the beginning.

Italian Retail Association Confimprese recently formed a strategic partnership that will bring together relationships with some of the world’s most renowned brands across multiple industries. Confimprese’s members include KFC, Disney, Pandora, and petrol station network Agip, with over 6,000 points of sale in Italy.

Although it's unclear at the moment at which brands will be taking part, the Swiss loyalty token protocol is already helping brands around the world run their loyalty programs on the blockchain. But, this is just a handful of examples of how customer loyalty programs are on course for inevitable transformation.

“Customers worldwide are familiar with air mile programs and loyalty points, and although these are important practices for retailers and brands, customers are limited and restricted in how they can utilize their points and rewards. Now Lattesso customers will be able to exchange their loyalty points for cryptocurrencies from their smartphones.”
    —Gabriele Giancola, Co-founder, and CEO of qiibee.

There are many more examples of how the worlds biggest brands are beginning to rethink customer loyalty using blockchain. Now that we all know that it's merely a decentralized ledger that is unchangeable and fully transparent, maybe the buzzword itself can be retired so that the tech can become invisible.

By providing greater transparency to consumers and more control over their loyalty programs to improve the customer experience. Early indicators suggest that loyalty points will eventually be replaced by tokens that enable users to transfer between friends or redeem for purchases.

It will take several years for this technology to truly enter the mainstream, but with the world's biggest airlines already embracing it, maybe the future is much closer than any of us realize.
October 01, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

September 30, 2018, 11:30:14 AM
Just curious to make mini-questionnaire among qiibee community:
- Which loyalty programs do you use?
- Which loyalty programs are your favorite ones?
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz: Top Web3 PR & Marketing Agency
September 30, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
good luck

So the tourist industry will also use qiibee  Grin Grin Grin
Indeed, where loyalty programs are very important is the tourist area and all related services!

plenty of industries will be able to use this tech.
Every company that can give you coupons, credit, blue miles, benefits
can use it
September 30, 2018, 03:36:34 AM
Yes, the token can be used in everyday life, and the project opens up different ways of opportunities. Brands can use QBX to create and promote their own loyalty token. Customers, in turn, will be able to accumulate, exchange and redeem tokens of loyalty within the qiibee ecosystem or convert them to QBX for exchange to other crypto-currencies and fiat money.

Yes, and as we can read on the web-site: qiibee has received a large amount of attention from brands in Europe and in Asia, who are interested in running their existing or new loyalty programs on the blockchain. Meanwhile we already have 8 new confirmed token launches on qiibee, we expect to onboard 33 new brands until the end of 2018.

You are great. I think that the team will definitely succeed if they continue to work and strive for their goal. I think that soon more people will know about qiibee, and even more companies will want to cooperate with you.
September 29, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

September 29, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

... the project will give the opportunity to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. So we have every chance to see a hard cap.

September 28, 2018, 04:01:27 PM
Hello! And why does not the amount change on the money chart?
It is worth asking the team. Maybe some problem arose?

Here is the answer I received from the team:
"Lots of transaction pending in the KYC / AML phase. This time we changed the process, first the contribution then the KYC. Only when KYC is done, the funds go through."
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
September 28, 2018, 01:23:54 PM
they have 26 days more to go
so there is a chance it will get much higher

6.76 M collected so far!
So the biggest part of funds is already collected and 25 more days left more

Want to learn all about qiibee?
qiibee*s blog has all the qiibeelicious details you could ever dream!

So let's check out 😉 👉 https://blog.qiibee.com/

thank you for sharing

You are welcome!   Cheesy

qiibee is recruiting people to work in the project.
Terms and conditions - here:

https://qiibee.join.com/

Ukraine2020, you can`t write several posts in a row, as this is prohibited by the rules.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

You should combine all your comments in one post, otherwise your account can be banned by moderator.
September 28, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Only now I noticed that numbers didn't change)
I will ask the team)
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

I can apply if somebody pays for my ticket to Zug
I know Zug is crypto-capital of Switzerland and whole Europe, but I also know it's expensive there 
September 28, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Thanks for sharing!
Are you going to apply?  Wink
September 28, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

Yes, there is always relevant and interesting information in this blog. I really like that the team members are watching to ensure that the news line is always updated. It is this continuous communication with the public that ensures the project's popularity.
September 28, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

September 28, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

thank you for sharing

You are welcome!   Cheesy
September 28, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
they have 26 days more to go
so there is a chance it will get much higher

6.76 M collected so far!
So the biggest part of funds is already collected and 25 more days left more

Pages:
Jump to: