Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain. - page 9. (Read 12910 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
September 24, 2018, 02:03:12 PM
This project has already been featured on Forbes and Bloomberg?! Wow!
So, when the Qiibee Token sale ends? Is there any specific date or after the 664M coins allocated for token sale is sold out?

Token sale ends in a month (in 29 days if to be precise), there is also a counter on the web-site: https://qiibee.com/
And of course tokens can be sold out much sooner.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 08:48:46 AM
hi everyone,

I have some questions about Qiibee Wallet app... is this wallet functional? what tokens can be stored in? is the built-in exchange functional at this moment?

any others info (links) about this wallet are welcome...

thx!
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
September 24, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
So, when the Qiibee Token sale ends? Is there any specific date or after the 664M coins allocated for token sale is sold out?

Yes, but that's the less exciting part, look at the brands they partner with... insane

The fact that Qiibee cooperates with such well-known brands, says that the project has very good prospects and support of large investors. Qiibee managed to prove itself well in the market and took a quick start. I hope that in the future the team doesn`t plan to slow down, but on the contrary will develop and improve.
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz: Top Web3 PR & Marketing Agency
September 24, 2018, 05:17:58 AM
This project caught my attention though Wings platform I have submit my documents for KYC it is nice opportunity to invest in this project. I hope this will perform very good now markets are turning in favor of big rally.

just from curiosity because I also participate in wings forecast.

how much did you forecast for qiibee?Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 05:09:35 AM
Definitely a lot of signs that points to the fact that this might be one of the most interesting ICO's this year.

+ Prototype
+ Successfully tested their product in 2016 with positive feedback and grew to over 100k active users
+ Partnered with several huge brands
+ A lot of reputable companies has invested in the project
+ Qualified team
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz: Top Web3 PR & Marketing Agency
September 24, 2018, 04:21:10 AM

Yes, but that's the less exciting part, look at the brands they partner with... insane

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 04:12:21 AM
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 03:41:58 AM
The crowdsale has started!
And you can already take part it it!!!
September 24, 2018, 03:18:24 AM
Wings forecast ends in 4 hours
You still can make your forecast and win additional tokens)

https://www.wings.ai/project/0xffbf0c12bb607b86b8a61e4018a06399af0deddc
September 24, 2018, 03:17:09 AM
This project caught my attention though Wings platform I have submit my documents for KYC it is nice opportunity to invest in this project. I hope this will perform very good now markets are turning in favor of big rally.

Yes, I also think that the focus on Wings is a huge advantage of qiibee the project. Cooperation with such a large and popular platform helps attract new supporters to this project. The qiibee team goes strategically the right way. I believe that they will have a great success.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 12:28:43 AM
The team of Qiibee is very impressive with lots of expertise and good thing they passed KYC in ICO BENCH. It's also good to see the MVP is available and the app is also live at Playstore and App Store. The vision is solid which solves the issue for both brands and customers. The token is also useful for different brands and merchants.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
September 23, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
The project is interesting and accurate in wp, many of its funds and partners promote it perfectly. In addition, wings platform on it very positive vote launched and it means that it will collect very good sums in dollars and eth. Such projects are needed and the community is very positive about the success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:43:10 PM
I really like the fact that you guys have already close bonds with a lot of well known brands! But how close is this bond? Have they all stated to use your coins for certain? Or have they only stated to have the intension to work with you? Market is harsh and competition strong, if you loose these partners than the project ends.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
September 23, 2018, 03:32:07 PM
September 23, 2018, 03:13:15 PM
I agree! Partnerships will be an important factor contributing to the success of the project. Each project has a different way of attracting partners. Do you have a way to make a difference? Can you share how to attract partners to participate in qiibee?

I think (and I have this impression after Gabriele's interview) there there is already good amount of partners.
Others will follow when they will see how useful and easy in use qiibee's app is.
Activity: 826
Merit: 330
September 22, 2018, 12:11:44 PM
If I correctly understood "white paper", one of the main tasks is to create a "global currency". In most projects the points do not have a real value outside of the brand context, meaning that generally speaking, customers cannot cash out their received loyalty points. But in the case of qiibee, everything is the opposite.
September 23, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
I think you have partners, trusted contributors and industry relationships that are quite good. if all that works together to succeed this project in the future, I think you are the luckiest project among other projects. I hope everyone involved here continues to work until the end
I agree! Partnerships will be an important factor contributing to the success of the project. Each project has a different way of attracting partners. Do you have a way to make a difference? Can you share how to attract partners to participate in qiibee?

I think that the main features of the project speak for themselves. Investors are attracted by the fact that qiibee represents the greatest value for small and medium-sized businesses, which market isn`t so large. That is, the project is aimed at a little developed segment of the market. In addition, the platform and QBX tokens integrate all existing loyalty programs into one ecosystem. This makes it possible to exchange any token on QBX, and then, if you want, for fiat money. I'm sure that both clients and investors see that qiibee has a huge potential. They are attracted by a strong and purposeful team, which is ready to do everything for the development of their business.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
here is a powerful team of professionals and many well-known partners. how does your project work? to do this, you need to download the application and then? I don't want to waste time, so can you explain?
Merit: 330
September 22, 2018, 10:32:27 AM
It`s never possible to name the exact amount that should be invested in a particular project. And it depends not on the prospects of the project, but on your own financial capabilities. Invest as much as you aren`t afraid to lose. Investments are always a risk and you must consciously take it, weighing all the pros and cons.

The "future price" is a very vague term. I'm sure that the price will grow. But in what progresses depends not only on the capabilities of the qiibee team, but also on the situation in the crypto market as a whole.

Thank you for the meaningful answer!

"Invest as much as you aren`t afraid to lose" - I like this answer! Smiley

If not a secret, you yourself will invest in this project? I certainly know that nowadays there is something to choose from, but I want to hear the response of more experienced people in this industry ...

Merit: 284
September 23, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
who has already  made  the forecast on Wings platform? What is your opinion? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: