Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 159. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If Jean-Luc afraid of possible security issues I assume he knows what he's talking about. Doesn't matter who will implement it first. Let Nxt be backup for Qora and implement it first.

If the AT devs can't communicate with the Nxt devs to even get to the testing phase...  let's test the F***  out of this baby with Qora!!!   Wink

I feel the NXT community is arrogant. I m not sure the problem is more attitude than genuine risk. Of course Qora has to check it out and decide if its safe but i trust his judgement over a wallet developer for NXT. Some here have an interest in NXT and want to defend they but as a community they seem in love with their own brillance but i wonder if many average users wont like the NXT system. Qora has user friendliness on its side and should keep this as its focus.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
just updated the wallet using recover from seed.

works great!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
So the dictator who killed the most is still Mao

And Qora com really think Germany will win the world cup at 100% that's crazy

they will win Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
when will this coin open source?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

Probably voted by a German haha  Smiley

Vote is done I'm guessing AT wins  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Qora should really try to implement AT first.
I consider Qora and NEM to be backups for NXT.
If AT has a critical bug, it will be revealed and then when it's fixed, NXT can adopt AT as well.
The only problem is, Qora itself is still buggy because it's still alpha, if AT bugs are added on top of Qora's own bugs, it could be a nightmare for users and developers. I am not sure why CIYAM is in such a hurry to put AT on the live net. NXT is certainly not ready for AT yet, and AT is not ready for NXT yet.

If Jean-Luc afraid of possible security issues I assume he knows what he's talking about. Doesn't matter who will implement it first. Let Nxt be backup for Qora and implement it first.
legendary
when distribution start? and what need to this? i send application with info succesfully

You looking for kora?

maybe Grin sorry, but download Qora wallet too, besides, very usefull

Pm me your qora address wallet will send you some.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
when distribution start? and what need to this? i send application with info succesfully

You looking for kora?

maybe Grin sorry, but download Qora wallet too, besides, very usefull
legendary

You looking for kora?
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
dunno whats going on with the price but yea...

At some point Qora will explode up. You can quote me on that.

noted.
Activity: 168

At some point Qora will explode up. You can quote me on that.
Activity: 210
Can someone help me please?

Is there a way for me to add some peers' IPs? If so, what peers can I add, and how?

Please recover from seed without using your old data and wallet folders...  I assume you have your seed...  right?  Don't do this if you have lost your seed.  Also...  the peers included in settings.ini should be enough for you to connect.

Thank you, smaragda!

Sure, I've got the seed noted here Wink I'll do it.

(update: It worked! Thank you!)
Activity: 156
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php
last processed block: 12783 (2014-07-04 09:42:05 utc,6h 21m ago)
@agran
explorer down again..
pls fixed it

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!

Almost buy prices. Let´s see 20 Sats. Gogogo
Activity: 210
Can someone help me please?

Although I have already updated to the latest version (currently v11) I am not being able to connect my Qora client. I have left the client running for several hours but I only get that red circle sign of "No connections".

Is there a way for me to add some peers' IPs? If so, what peers can I add, and how?

Thank you.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Qora under 10 sats today!!!!  Grin

I hope for at least 27. Set an order on Polo for 10M at this price. Fingers crossed.
Wish I had money for buying 10M  Sad
Jump to: