Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 154. (Read 748232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
-Future plans and vision. Anonymity and potential cross chain trading?

-I've thought a lot about what the focus on Qora needs to be and I think the key word is 'USER-FRIENDLY' So I guess vision to make this the go to currency system that the masses can use. etc. Qora has siad he wants simplicity. ie A complex system that even a child can use and wont lose their account etc.

-Plans to bring in developers soon when Arbitary Transactions is done? A general call out for developers to get involved in something big etc.

hmmm thinking...

is this going to crypto coin sites only or to wider to financial mainstream sites?

Would be great if we can make the wallet design and user friendly after the AT and cross chain
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
just restored my wallet from seed for the first time. scariest moment of my life...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
is this going to crypto coin sites only or to wider to financial mainstream sites?

If we find a good marketing guy everything is possible

Ok, I thought this was for a specific imminent release? Cassius has a news site right?

Well I guess you need to tailor things for different sites. To Crypto sites your gonna be more technical while mainstream you got to boil it down to two or three simple points about Qora.

Like I said for mainstream I think the focus is on simple to use but complex system. Recoverable account etc though seeds, Decentralized trading. Basically a complete package that people without prior knowledge can download and use.

Plus the focus on being future proof.

A short description of Qora maybe, not the BCNext thing but just his high talent and shadowy (anonymous) nature in tradition of Satoshi and BCNext.

*very fast sending speeds

(just throwing out ideas)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

If we find a good marketing guy everything is possible
-Future plans and vision. Anonymity and potential cross chain trading?

-I've thought a lot about what the focus on Qora needs to be and I think the key word is 'USER-FRIENDLY' So I guess vision to make this the go to currency system that the masses can use. etc. Qora has siad he wants simplicity. ie A complex system that even a child can use and wont lose their account etc.

-Plans to bring in developers soon when Arbitary Transactions is done? A general call out for developers to get involved in something big etc.

hmmm thinking...

legendary
What needs to go in a Qora Press Release?

That's important.

Cassius is working on a press release which we'll be able to push to different news websites.

Could you please share your ideas what should be included in it. What is the most important.

Like:
1. New source code
2. New proof of stake algorithm
3. First 2nd gen coin with implemented voting system
4. First 2nd gen coin with implemented name trading service

What else?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
What needs to go in a Qora Press Release?
Talking of pushing the technology forward how about wiping the whole dated Qora name completely and going for a Celebrity.

Bieber, Murray, Kayne has gone but I think Kardasian is still available.

http://www.biebercoin.net/
what about using Q? oh wait

Exactly!

We are behind in the times. 6 places behind X in the Alphabet. We got to push the technology forward not backward.

R S or T at least.

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
what about using Q? oh wait
X is important, it means you have Xtra special coin. And also it mean you might be anonymous in the future. XXX is also a very good movie. Its also only one less than Z.

Should we use Z instead of X?  

Z could be a unique feature maybe.

But Z stands for Zorro. Many misterious. Such brave.

Good point. At last! this forum is focusing on the important stuff like all the other good coins do. 
legendary
X is important, it means you have Xtra special coin. And also it mean you might be anonymous in the future. XXX is also a very good movie. Its also only one less than Z.

But Z stands for Zorro. Many misterious. Such brave.
I'm wondering if its too late to put X in the ticker of Qora like all the other good coins.

that would achieve what?

Much higher Vol on Polinex of course.

I don't get it how should it help? X fetish?

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
I'm wondering if its too late to put X in the ticker of Qora like all the other good coins.

that would achieve what?

I don't get it how should it help? X fetish?

that would achieve what?

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

that would achieve what?

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
when will this coin open source? i want to see if it has some new code.
Jump to: