Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 19. (Read 748203 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm not a big stakeholder, and haven't said much here, so I don't know if I qualify as a community member. But I'll post anyway and you all can do what you like.

Open Source definitely has some virtues in that it invites more developers and a wider range of voices to contribute interesting things. But historically very interesting advances have also been made by individuals or small groups of people working quietly away on their vision. The privacy afforded by the closed development process for right now allows for greater experimentation and daring. Think about how courageous you would be with your own creative projects if you knew that every few days or weeks, you had to show your work to the world. You might make more conservative decisions, knowing that the more adventurous choices would be met by resistance and doubt. You might do things that worked well now but foreclosed greater possibilities for the future, only because you have your "investors" to please. But if you toil away on your project in privacy, you won't need to anticipate the critical reception of slow thinkers, or those who lack vision.

I have no idea whether this is a visionary product. But I am excited by the possibilities and respectful of the creative process, so I am willing to let qora work away in private. Soon enough we will know whether it's really something amazing or full of fatal flaws, but for now, I am quite patient.
yes open source is necessary to help qora build a power team . actually investor care about all our fate  holding on one dev , thats need more courage. suggest follow nxt s idea ,open source with more serious bug and build up activity community , thats qora s future
that's correct.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I'm not a big stakeholder, and haven't said much here, so I don't know if I qualify as a community member. But I'll post anyway and you all can do what you like.

Open Source definitely has some virtues in that it invites more developers and a wider range of voices to contribute interesting things. But historically very interesting advances have also been made by individuals or small groups of people working quietly away on their vision. The privacy afforded by the closed development process for right now allows for greater experimentation and daring. Think about how courageous you would be with your own creative projects if you knew that every few days or weeks, you had to show your work to the world. You might make more conservative decisions, knowing that the more adventurous choices would be met by resistance and doubt. You might do things that worked well now but foreclosed greater possibilities for the future, only because you have your "investors" to please. But if you toil away on your project in privacy, you won't need to anticipate the critical reception of slow thinkers, or those who lack vision.

I have no idea whether this is a visionary product. But I am excited by the possibilities and respectful of the creative process, so I am willing to let qora work away in private. Soon enough we will know whether it's really something amazing or full of fatal flaws, but for now, I am quite patient.
yes open source is necessary to help qora build a power team . actually investor care about all our fate  holding on one dev , thats need more courage. suggest follow nxt s idea ,open source with more serious bug and build up activity community , thats qora s future
Activity: 386

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The more I read here all the unsatisfied people the more I love Qora and its dev!
It's cool from the dev to stay quiet and to work at this coin.
We need a GOOD COIN and we need time for it to be finished in the best way - OS or not!! We don't need a coin what will have soon a big value and then goes down and nobody will speak about it in one year - like so many other coins!

I'm not sure you get it. This coin is beyond recoverable. If the developer cam out as Satoshi himself I think its price wouldn't increase. Its done the community is too stubborn to see it yet.

Its ok buddie you will have the code soon
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
The more I read here all the unsatisfied people the more I love Qora and its dev!
We need a GOOD COIN and we need time for it to be finished in the best way - OS or not!! We don't need a coin what will have soon a big value and then goes down and nobody will speak about it in one year - like so many other coins!

I'm not sure you get it. This coin is beyond recoverable. If the developer cam out as Satoshi himself I think its price wouldn't increase. Its done the community is too stubborn to see it yet.

damn, i'm selling
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Love all the newbie accounts calling for OS. Sell the little Qora you have and move along to then next shit pump and dump coin. We don't need you to tell us how to "help" ourselves.

Actually you do. Hey I thought there wasn't a community here? That's what your buddy said, now you are here telling me I'm bad and wrong for giving advice to the community that doesn't apparently exist. Clearly there is a community here, a bad one that has fucked up beyond compare. You finally made the decision for me to avoid this coin with your cock blocking attitude, I'll take my investment elsewhere.
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
legendary
Activity: 1428
Love all the newbie accounts calling for OS. Sell the little Qora you have and move along to then next shit pump and dump coin. We don't need you to tell us how to "help" ourselves.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I looked through that list, apart from tasks to be done by Qora its mainly pointless. OS will bring real people in who can build real things and not twitter campaigns and faucets!! Who even does faucets anymore!

Grow up boys and let serious people into the community with an immediate OS. Till then you're just playing at being grown ups. Kind of sad.

you're right!
Activity: 715
I looked through that list, apart from tasks to be done by Qora its mainly pointless. OS will bring real people in who can build real things and not twitter campaigns and faucets!! Who even does faucets anymore!

Grow up boys and let serious people into the community with an immediate OS. Till then you're just playing at being grown ups. Kind of sad.

+1, fully agree with fulcare.  Qora is a joke right now, we need full OS.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Well said Vrontis!

Thank you for putting things in place.
Activity: 351
I think this coin has one last chance and this is how I think it can make that chance.

You think so...

Qora must go OS, not in a week time, not in a months time but NOW I mean immediately.

Qora will go open source, this is up to the dev.He has build Qora from scratch and he know when and how this will be done.
QORA's last chance as I see it is to build a developer community just like NXT did. Qora must have developers who are willing to build on it like some have done for NXT.

Developers can already build things on top of Qora.This is why the API is it for.He who interest's he can build.If there are things that needed to be into the core then this is also up to the dev.Qora dev will stay around and he is willing to improve Qora.He is always aware about the tech in cryptocurrencies and he is willing to implement great features into Qora, just like he did with the AT.If he wants support from devs he probably hire someone or request further support.But everything will be handled by the main dev who is active and has prove that Qora is having an ongoin development. He is not forcing people to act..

What I find funny is that the 5 or so people that ARE the Qora community think they are doing a good job. Look at the price, obviously your not if you think this coin is a top ten coin. Be honest with yourselves you are doing a terrible job and its time to move talent into the void and some of you guys to take a back seat and some of you to simply make your self disapear mentioning no names cough** Smaragda*** cough.

You NEED a community to come in quickly. And lets be honest once decent community members come in IF they do they wont want to put up with Smaragda. He has pissed off the entire NXT community by having a pissing contest with BCNext. He's your problem you guys have, how will top developers from NXT come here with him here?

Actually in here there is not established a community with elected members to act on behalf of Qora.Here are only Qora supporters who are in here to support the developer and the coin, discussing things and welcoming new users who wants to learn about Qora.
The price on exchanges is motivating by supply and demand.In order to have demand actions are needed, but what kind of actions?
Hype ? Pump and dump ? And how could the price rise? By exposing Qora features? By integrating new futures?
The only healthy way to maximize the demand and increase the price is by making Qora adopted in life among users in cryptocurrencies and not only.
And what are the cryptocurrencies users needs?The sure thing is that they want the coin to provide them with many abilities, most of them are not about the Qora core but things that are build on top of Qora in which the core can already support it.
And this can be made only by following a project plan which is here.Are you able to help with this?
If yes you are welcome to do it, if not then please do not criticize others.
Activity: 502
But I agree that this community should be doing much more. Since the start the huge problem are stakeholders, who are doing nothing, just waiting. They thought this is gonna be new Nxt and they are gonna be rich easily. It is mostly about the community guys and its support, not only tech. We need everyone to do a little part of work.
Activity: 502

You are right is many ways.  Qora isn't Nxt, it's main dev doesn't seem to have the originality or creativity of BCNext.  No truly unique features, just another "coin" that people are trying to get rich from.  BCNext discussed many unique features that no one has tried before. Be realistic, Qora has just copied features of other alts, making small additions to AE, which no one uses, that is why there is no success.  He's also making a superficial list of requirements to go opensource, which is stupid, just do it.  Smaragda is a serial investor, he's unfortunately posting in many threads.  He's probably some overweight loser kid who still lives with his parents and this is the only place where he has a voice.  If you saw him in person, you would probably laugh at how pathetic he is.

PS  I hold about 50mil Qora, so I would like to see it do well, but it's just peanuts to me in the long run.
exchange for naming service was a new thing in May, various block time is original feature, voting system was first of its kind in 2.0 platforms..
I dont know about from seed recovering wallets...
No point shooting the massager like your Smagada guy does to everyone who try to help. That guy needs to be kicked off this coin he seriously made an idiot of Qora on another thread, his aggressive imbecilic arguments is terrible PR for this coin.

I rarely quote psycho-sock-puppets once they have been added to my Ignore List (especially not to re-quote them like above) but this one had me thinking for a while...   Roll Eyes

It was rather difficult to comprehend how one would/could confuse messenger with massager until it finally clicked...  obviously fulcare was fantasizing about massaging Come-from-Beyond's COCK while he was typing!!!   Kiss     ...i.e. giving him the FULL CARE...

By the way...  the influx of other FUCKIN' RETARDS that are already on my Ignore List after new psycho-sock-puppets hit the thread is priceless... NEVER FAILS!   Cool

Scum.
legendary
Activity: 924
There is no way to guarantee that there are no flaws in the code since there has only been 1 developer working in it.

There is also no guarantees there is any flaws either.

We just to forge and wait it out. I have been forging for nearly 6 months so I'm not concerned by another month or 2 for the masses to find out about Qora  Wink

BTW is there a forging calculator for qora?
Guys I know you are all committed to this coin and have a lot invested in its success but can I suggest you need to take up a more emergency recovery position. Qora in the average investors mind is just a NODE or even a clone like NAS. I think this coin has one last chance and this is how I think it can make that chance. Qora must go OS, not in a week time, not in a months time but NOW I mean immediately. With i'm sure the next wave of coins about to come QORA must get established and a new logo, website and stuff the developer is waiting for is just losing precious times.

QORA's last chance as I see it is to build a developer community just like NXT did. Qora must have developers who are willing to build on it like some have done for NXT. Otherwise I believe Qora's price will never recover. The increase in price from the recent virtual OS has no affect on the price. This coin needs a vibrant community and now it aint got it folks.

No point shooting the massager like your Smagada guy does to everyone who try to help. That guy needs to be kicked off this coin he seriously made an idiot of Qora on another thread, his aggressive imbecilic arguments is terrible PR for this coin. So I'm just passing on advice as I see it so don't bother arguing. I hope you guys wise up and stop building a wall around Qora and let it breath and get some momentum in it from outsiders.

It is your last chance I think. Time to act is NOW.  

You are right is many ways.  Qora isn't Nxt, it's main dev doesn't seem to have the originality or creativity of BCNext.  No truly unique features, just another "coin" that people are trying to get rich from.  BCNext discussed many unique features that no one has tried before. Be realistic, Qora has just copied features of other alts, making small additions to AE, which no one uses, that is why there is no success.  He's also making a superficial list of requirements to go opensource, which is stupid, just do it.  Smaragda is a serial investor, he's unfortunately posting in many threads.  He's probably some overweight loser kid who still lives with his parents and this is the only place where he has a voice.  If you saw him in person, you would probably laugh at how pathetic he is.

PS  I hold about 50mil Qora, so I would like to see it do well, but it's just peanuts to me in the long run.

What I find funny is that the 5 or so people that ARE the Qora community think they are doing a good job. Look at the price, obviously your not if you think this coin is a top ten coin. Be honest with yourselves you are doing a terrible job and its time to move talent into the void and some of you guys to take a back seat and some of you to simply make your self disapear mentioning no names cough** Smaragda*** cough.

You NEED a community to come in quickly. And lets be honest once decent community members come in IF they do they wont want to put up with Smaragda. He has pissed off the entire NXT community by having a pissing contest with BCNext. He's your problem you guys have, how will top developers from NXT come here with him here?
Activity: 715
Guys I know you are all committed to this coin and have a lot invested in its success but can I suggest you need to take up a more emergency recovery position. Qora in the average investors mind is just a NODE or even a clone like NAS. I think this coin has one last chance and this is how I think it can make that chance. Qora must go OS, not in a week time, not in a months time but NOW I mean immediately. With i'm sure the next wave of coins about to come QORA must get established and a new logo, website and stuff the developer is waiting for is just losing precious times.

QORA's last chance as I see it is to build a developer community just like NXT did. Qora must have developers who are willing to build on it like some have done for NXT. Otherwise I believe Qora's price will never recover. The increase in price from the recent virtual OS has no affect on the price. This coin needs a vibrant community and now it aint got it folks.

No point shooting the massager like your Smagada guy does to everyone who try to help. That guy needs to be kicked off this coin he seriously made an idiot of Qora on another thread, his aggressive imbecilic arguments is terrible PR for this coin. So I'm just passing on advice as I see it so don't bother arguing. I hope you guys wise up and stop building a wall around Qora and let it breath and get some momentum in it from outsiders.

It is your last chance I think. Time to act is NOW. 

You are right is many ways.  Qora isn't Nxt, it's main dev doesn't seem to have the originality or creativity of BCNext.  No truly unique features, just another "coin" that people are trying to get rich from.  BCNext discussed many unique features that no one has tried before. Be realistic, Qora has just copied features of other alts, making small additions to AE, which no one uses, that is why there is no success.  He's also making a superficial list of requirements to go opensource, which is stupid, just do it.  Smaragda is a serial investor, he's unfortunately posting in many threads.  He's probably some overweight loser kid who still lives with his parents and this is the only place where he has a voice.  If you saw him in person, you would probably laugh at how pathetic he is.

PS  I hold about 50mil Qora, so I would like to see it do well, but it's just peanuts to me in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: