Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 21. (Read 748227 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
What time poloniex can be good Huh Huh
I hope soon. It is taking price down.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
What time poloniex can be good Huh Huh
After gaining access to the Qora source code, and reviewing the code, I can confirm that it is NOT a NXT clone, but is new source code, tidy and well written.

- vbcs

thank you!!  Cool
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Someone just bought nearly 10BTC on Bter  Smiley
Because someone has confirmed that it is new code.
The risk of clone has been eliminated.
The rumor should be terminated now.

great news for that ,
lucky I still holds my coins to wait for this time.
Activity: 532
Because someone has confirmed that it is new code.
The risk of clone has been eliminated.
The rumor should be terminated now.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
I'm not trusting a newbie account.  Don't care what he is doing on the NXT forum, anyone can sign up and do that and still be a Qora sock / shill.

I'm waiting for Call-From-Beyond to review the code.  If you don't like Call-From-Beyond then there are other reputable developers on Bitcointalk.  A code audit / review by somebody nobody really knows doesn't count to most people.

No body care you believe or not believe.
CFB is not really want to help qora, he just want to learn or copy something useful for NXT.
The most important thing is the community believe what he says.

+1
The boss looking something
And TaunSew missed the ipo and hate Qora
Activity: 532
I'm not trusting a newbie account.  Don't care what he is doing on the NXT forum, anyone can sign up and do that and still be a Qora sock / shill.

I'm waiting for Call-From-Beyond to review the code.  If you don't like Call-From-Beyond then there are other reputable developers on Bitcointalk.  A code audit / review by somebody nobody really knows doesn't count to most people.

No body care you believe or not believe.
CFB is not really want to help qora, he just want to learn or copy something useful for NXT.
The most important thing is the community believe what he says.
legendary
Activity: 1036
After gaining access to the Qora source code, and reviewing the code, I can confirm that it is NOT a NXT clone, but is new source code, tidy and well written.

- vbcs

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
I've been through this with Nxt at the start of this year, so heed my words Qora dudes:

Release the code ASAP and let the world (and their dog) take a good look.
Until you do, this debate will just drag on and on, leading to FUD and BS on both pro- and anti-Qora sides.

Even if it turns out the Qora source code is totally clean and a thing of beauty, you will still get criticism, but at least you can then point the critics to the code, and ask them to back up their claims. Saves a lot of hassle arguing........

And if it turns out that Qora is built on a very early Nxt version (which seems not to be the case now, I know  Cool), who cares?
The Nxt codebase has held up pretty well over the last year, and apart from Nxt itself, there are now probably dozens of Nxt clones up and running.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Activity: 715

Or.....Qora could make is OS and a hundred reputable devs could review the code.
Activity: 137
AT - Automated Transactions - CIYAM Developer

It is good to have doubts and questions, these things drive the evolution of the science.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

I'm waiting for Call-From-Beyond to review the code.  If you don't like Call-From-Beyond then there are other reputable developers on Bitcointalk.

well.. whatever

Hey guys,

I will gain access to a private qora repository this week, and i can easily verify if it is or not nxt based. From the talks we had with qora about the intergration of the AT , i got the feeling that has some basic fundamendal at least difference from nxt. Now if some parts or ideas were borrowed from the nxt platform, i dont see why that is a problem.

This is good. Let's wait for your verdict and if you are sure in it then no need to give the source code to me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

- vbcs

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

- vbcs

GREAT!!!! Smiley
Thanks for this statement!!!
Activity: 137
AT - Automated Transactions - CIYAM Developer

- vbcs
legendary
Activity: 1428
Rabbiter is now trolling NEM, he must be scared.  I hope most people realize how bad someone like Rabbiter is for Qora.  Spreading FUD on other coins will only drive people away from Qora.  It makes Rabbiter look weak, pathetic, stupid, and scared.  He adds zero credibility to any crypto as he hardly knows how to turn on a computer.  I don't know if he's seeking attention, but he's obviously very uneducated.  IF you want Qora to succeed you will drive this turd out of the Qora community.  At least guys like Smaragda have some technical sense and input.

He just wont go away.....Like the crazy uncles we have. Brings shame to the family  Grin
Does community still need more exchangers to trade QORA?
Would you like to see QORA at our exchange https://cryptonit.net ?

you bet Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: