Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 17. (Read 748203 times)

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
I believe after these sell walls the Qora community get rid of the rot fishes in the community and from there we can really grow stronger in price Smiley And Qora still has the 120 BTC and wants to invest some of that in this  coin

Often the simplest answer is the right one.  What is going on with Qora and all these dumps and sells?!  Blatant price manipulation?

After seeing this trend for so long, I doubt it.  My hunch is that someone smart bought into Qora as a stake holder, possibly using multiple BTC source addresses.  This individual (or individuals) have simply been cashing out.

Most of us feel that Qora is way under priced but I think some whale is happy with his/her 10x+ profits.  However, instead of dumping the order book, they are making small stake sales each day (5-7m) and when the pressure increases, or is expected to increase, they pad the sell book.  This is the smartest way to take profits.

There has been to much downward pressure, IMHO, for any intelligent person to hold down the book.  I don't see how they could quickly cover their costs.  Also, this type of behavior is often short-term manipulation and small dumps have been going on for a long time.

I really think what we are seeing is distribution at work.  This feels bad if you want to see Qora rise in the short to mid term, but this is good news for distribution.  This whales source will run dry eventually. It will happen sooner, rather than later, if/when people start paying attention to Qora.

And on that note, having CfB post comments on our threads is good news.  I doubt he'll ever support Qora but I think he's an honest guy who primarily cares about the tech over any form of coin-fanboyism.  His presence means people are starting to turn heads.  If this really is a worthwhile coin, we want that.  Including the skeptics.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Information for those people that are not following the chat:

http://qora.co.in/chat/logs/2014/10/27.html

[22:14:50] Anyone that wants to talk about things can always do it here or by pm.
[22:15:33] More information will be given when it is available. There are still a lot things that will happen this year.

Most people like to communicate here on BTT.  After all, this is where Qora fundraising took place and where the community was built.  He needs to have more of a presence here and posts more updates, such as how close are we to Open Source. 

BTT is good, but a good coin builds its own forum and communicative ways (e.g. chat). The dev is active everywhere, while doing the whole work. If you want to reach him try a PM here or in the chat.

Open Source will happen, check what the dev has already said (there are some things that need to be done before going OS).

I believe after these sell walls the Qora community get rid of the rot fishes in the community and from there we can really grow stronger in price Smiley And Qora still has the 120 BTC and wants to invest some of that in this  coin

Yes, whoever wants to get out or feels dissatisfied (though I can't see any reason) can do it now. These sell walls won't stay for long anyway..
Activity: 715
Merit: 500

[22:14:50] Anyone that wants to talk about things can always do it here or by pm.
[22:15:33] More information will be given when it is available. There are still a lot things that will happen this year.

Most people like to communicate here on BTT.  After all, this is where Qora fundraising took place and where the community was built.  He needs to have more of a presence here and posts more updates, such as how close are we to Open Source. 
Activity: 502
meeting on chat today?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 742

thanks for the useful information,
We should believe the dev will bring more surprise.
Activity: 909
Merit: 663

Activity: 742
Buying Qora for 9 satoshi each. If you are interested in selling at that price send me a private message
Selling Nxt for 7000 satoshi each. If you are interested in buying at that price send me a private message
I'm also trading my nxt with your qora at a ratio of 1 nxt = 777.78 qora.

I will buy qora @ 10 sat. pm  me .
buying @10 as well in bter.
who are dumping? so stupid.
Activity: 502
Buying Qora for 9 satoshi each. If you are interested in selling at that price send me a private message
Selling Nxt for 7000 satoshi each. If you are interested in buying at that price send me a private message

nice Cheesy
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1428
Well I'm all dumped out now.

Thankfully I NEVER need to be involved any more with one of the most retarded communities I have ever been involved in.

Please go away and take your self destroyed coin with you.

May Jesus/Allah/Jebus be praised!
Activity: 363
I've never had an issue withdrawing Qora from Bter until recently. Anyone else currently experiencing a delay in Qora withdrawals?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
There is simply not enough capital for more than a bunch of coins, and PoS niche is already taken by you know which coin supported by few PoS believers. The rest put money into PoW.

Qora could of been a contender, sadly its best left alone now to die an honourable death.
Activity: 336
There is simply not enough capital for more than a bunch of coins, and PoS niche is already taken by you know which coin supported by few PoS believers. The rest put money into PoW.

Nothing says confidence more than a massive sell wall. lol
If anyone else wants to sell as well I'd like to let you know I'm purchasing qora for 9 satoshi each.
I'm also selling nxt for 7000 satoshi each and I can exchange my nxt with your qora at a ratio of 1 nxt = 777.78 qora.

This is the guy this community should of attacked not me. He has been suppressing the price for months now. He has over 5% of the coins now I expect quite a bit more. He's been FUDing and using sock puppets to keep the Source closed etc. He's a champ!

Thankfully I NEVER need to be involved any more with one of the most retarded communities I have ever been involved in.

thank you for the coins

Lets see if you are thanking me in 3 months when they are the same price or less and you can't even sell them.

I've already made money on other coin in the last 24 hrs. Such relief....bye now.
Activity: 493

thank you for the coins

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Someone dumping heavily @bter. Creating sell walls etc. I guess he sees that BTC/USD decreases and wants fiat in a hurry..otherwise i see no reason
sorry including me ,because i can not see any activity action from dev in BTT,it seems dev dont care about any support of others.
hold more than  4months ,little more disappoint......

I guess he's busy cooperating with the AT team or building the wallet enhancement stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: