Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 235. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
qora, what is your next plan for developing qora coin?

he's already answered

1. make sure the desktop client is stable
2. implement all features
3. build mobile and web clients
Good job.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

he's already answered

1. make sure the desktop client is stable
2. implement all features
3. build mobile and web clients
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
...later we can sell NXT on Qora. I can understand people trying to defend Qora but isolationist thinking will only isolate Qora.

Exactly, if AE was functioning on Qora, someone would set up a similar gateway for NXT on Qora AE, what is the problem here? Communities can and must interconnect and buy each other's coins. Dzarmush made it easier for everyone.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Don't feed the trolls. He seems a lot like the guy trying to sell Kora. I imagine he would be against selling Qora on AE because that's what he is trying to do with Kora.

I won't be buying on AE cause I don't like using NXT but I see no problem, later we can sell NXT on Qora. I can understand people trying to defend Qora but isolationist thinking will only isolate Qora.
Activity: 74

it will promote qora too.  nxt fans will buy qora through nxt AE. We can regard nxt as a friend , not enemy.  We need to tolerance.

No one treat NXT as an enemy.
Actually lots of NXT supporters are trolls in qora early stage.
And some of them make the rumor that qora is a clone of NXT.
We don't think it can promote qora.
That‘s the reason we against it.
We don't want the price of qora be decided by NXT.

We still have Poloniex,AE just only a temporary choice.
Activity: 462

it will promote qora too.  nxt fans will buy qora through nxt AE. We can regard nxt as a friend , not enemy.  We need to tolerance.

No one treat NXT as an enemy.
Actually lots of NXT supporters are trolls in qora early stage.
And some of them make the rumor that qora is a clone of NXT.
We don't think it can promote qora.
That‘s the reason we against it.
We don't want the price of qora be decided by NXT.
Activity: 87
Someone please do me a favor and repost this message, so Dzarmush can see my challenge.

If Dzarmush firmly believes that majority of Qora owners are on his side and agree with what he is doing, why is he so afraid of accepting my challenge and conduct a survey and poll among Qora stakeholders and investors?  Calling me names and ignoring me will not resolve our difference. Open dialogue is the only answer here. If Dzarmush truly wants to be the leader, he should un-ban me, so we can have an open dialogue and a debate on this topic.

Now having said that, I think it's fine if Dzarmush had worked and promoted his NXT AE gateway project in a separate thread, but that is not the case here. He has been actively promoting his project as if it's sanctioned by the Qora community, and he even mentioned that he has already registered a domain name for his NXT AE Gateway.  If he has done everything in the NXT thread, I'd have no problem with that. But he was doing the promotion in the Qora thread (especially when he is being seen as the official announcer and spokesperson of Qora), and that really pissed me off.

Here is the things - I've been in talk with several Qora investors, and all of them told me they would never want to see Qora being traded on NXT AE as a NXT asset for the following reasons:

1. Most of us devoted Qora supporters believe one day Qora will overtake NXT, so we don't want Qora to be tainted by the image of having existed as a NXT asset, and being seen as Nxt's little buddy or sidekick from the very start.  We don't want to have that "tag" for our beloved Qora.

2. We simply want nothing to do with NXT because we don't own any and we don't care about NXT project. On the other hand, every single person who has advocated Qora being listed on NXT AE has a vested interest in NXT, hence they have conflicted interests.

I believe a poll or survey will settle the argument once for all. It's reasonable, and it's the only way to show what the Qora owners really want.
Stop please.Please don't make the internal struggle.
Dude, he is trying to stop Dzarmush to promote NXT in this thread.

btw, I have no nxt. but I will buy at the right time.  I like qora and nxt . because they are innovative.
Activity: 87
Someone please do me a favor and repost this message, so Dzarmush can see my challenge.

If Dzarmush firmly believes that majority of Qora owners are on his side and agree with what he is doing, why is he so afraid of accepting my challenge and conduct a survey and poll among Qora stakeholders and investors?  Calling me names and ignoring me will not resolve our difference. Open dialogue is the only answer here. If Dzarmush truly wants to be the leader, he should un-ban me, so we can have an open dialogue and a debate on this topic.

Now having said that, I think it's fine if Dzarmush had worked and promoted his NXT AE gateway project in a separate thread, but that is not the case here. He has been actively promoting his project as if it's sanctioned by the Qora community, and he even mentioned that he has already registered a domain name for his NXT AE Gateway.  If he has done everything in the NXT thread, I'd have no problem with that. But he was doing the promotion in the Qora thread (especially when he is being seen as the official announcer and spokesperson of Qora), and that really pissed me off.

Here is the things - I've been in talk with several Qora investors, and all of them told me they would never want to see Qora being traded on NXT AE as a NXT asset for the following reasons:

1. Most of us devoted Qora supporters believe one day Qora will overtake NXT, so we don't want Qora to be tainted by the image of having existed as a NXT asset, and being seen as Nxt's little buddy or sidekick from the very start.  We don't want to have that "tag" for our beloved Qora.

2. We simply want nothing to do with NXT because we don't own any and we don't care about NXT project. On the other hand, every single person who has advocated Qora being listed on NXT AE has a vested interest in NXT, hence they have conflicted interests.

I believe a poll or survey will settle the argument once for all. It's reasonable, and it's the only way to show what the Qora owners really want.
How do you think the Qora AE's future?
AE has no borders.
I always believe AE is usless.
Only Cross Blockchain trading is making sense.
There is nothing different between OTC Exchange and the AE.
And if the exchange reopen, both of them are useless.
Activity: 74

If Dzarmush firmly believes that majority of Qora owners are on his side and agree with what he is doing, why is he so afraid of accepting my challenge and conduct a survey and poll among Qora stakeholders and investors?  Calling me names and ignoring me will not resolve our difference. Open dialogue is the only answer here. If Dzarmush truly wants to be the leader, he should un-ban me, so we can have an open dialogue and a debate on this topic.

Now having said that, I think it's fine if Dzarmush had worked and promoted his NXT AE gateway project in a separate thread, but that is not the case here. He has been actively promoting his project as if it's sanctioned by the Qora community, and he even mentioned that he has already registered a domain name for his NXT AE Gateway.  If he has done everything in the NXT thread, I'd have no problem with that. But he was doing the promotion in the Qora thread (especially when he is being seen as the official announcer and spokesperson of Qora), and that really pissed me off.

1. Most of us devoted Qora supporters believe one day Qora will overtake NXT, so we don't want Qora to be tainted by the image of having existed as a NXT asset, and being seen as Nxt's little buddy or sidekick from the very start.  We don't want to have that "tag" for our beloved Qora.

AE has no borders.
support +1
Activity: 76

AE has no borders.

Activity: 334

Activity: 422

Please stop post these message.
Activity: 28

legendary
Activity: 1806
It's time to decide who is gonna be our bank. I've already received almost 4.5M coins and I'm not intend to hold over 10M.

I guess TwinWinNerD would be the best choice since he's already the Qora treasurer.

Two questions:
1. Are there any objections?
2. TwinWinNerD, if you're agree to be the guy what's your conditions?

I'll be keeping enough coins for everyday trading and would be asking you to send coins if someone withdraws a lot.
Activity: 2
dzarmush did a lot of work for Qora community, we should appreciate. But I think that the idea of using NXT AE is not a good decision.

Could you please elaborate? Do you think it might have any negative circumstances?

I'm totally open for a discussion. If the community wants I can always send coins back and shut down the gateway. With a couple of weeks notice of course and personal notifications.

NXT supporter promote NXT AE in many altcoin threads, that is annoying. You are one member of the committee, and you represent the interests of the Qora community. I think the decision to use NXT AE is not appropriate.
I don't think so,we need to be more inclusive.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
Yeah guys, bash the guy that wants to help you.

We don't have a working exchange and all you do is tell dzarmush that you don't want a way to buy/sell qora?

This is pretty sad actually..
Jump to: