Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 230. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
1 - ok.
2 - You are doing this because it's just plain retard. You don't want to bet but you don't want to shut up either so you create these stupid terms. You wanna bet 200m qora against 20m nxt (26x difference). Be a man and bet 1x1. I'll bet whatever you want as long as it's 1x1. So if you bet 100m qora I'll bet 454k nxt (qora @ 50 satoshi nxt @ 11000 satoshi). We may bet whatever you want no limit
3 - ok

we just need you to accept number 2 and we will contact anon136. if u don't please go away and leave thread clean for us to improve and work on qora
to anyone concerned, im not measuring penis, HE proposed this bet and i just wanna make money it's simple

My offer still stands. Okay, so I lower my requirements.

I will bet against 10 guys - I send 100 million qora, and each of you will send 250000 NXT (in other word, if I win, I collect 2.5 million NXT from you. If I lose, you guys get to divide 100 million qora among yourself. A very fair trade).

Additional rule -

1. Poloniex or any exchange's address does not count.  Smiley  I am afraid you guys might cheat by sending all your qora to exchange at once. lol.. But no matter.  Smiley I am confident I can still top that.  Smiley

2. Condition of Winning - if after 24 hours, my account still stay at the top of Agran's Rich List (disregarding exchange accounts), I win. (During this 24 hours period, I will continue to move fund to the designated account).

3. Those 100 million qora I send to Escrow will count toward my money.

4. I have some fund on Polo as well, but I'm reluctant to move it.  So if necessary, we will ask busoni to prove that I have the fund on Polo (the amount will be added to my account).

================================================

This is my final offer. 2.5 million NXT is the price for me to show my card. If you truly believe I'm bluffing, then it should be easy money for you.  Smiley

Also, I'd just like to mention that I am just trying to clean Qora's house. I don't like the way things are going. I'd like to get rid of current list of incompetent fools and install a more suitable person at the top (not gonna be me).

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Are you sure about that?  Smiley As I've already told you on numerous occasions, I'm the biggest Qora holder at the moment, so naturally, I have Qora's best interests at heart. The reason I was calling for a regime change is just that I was irate and upset with what I was seeing. And as the biggest Qora holder, I've got more at stake than you guys. Having said that, don't you think it's reasonable for me to want to be involved in the decision-making process?

Just because you are a large stakeholder, does not mean you can dictate what other stakeholders can and cannot do. People can trade Qora wherever they want. Even if 80% of Qora investors decide against Nxt AE, you still will not be able to ban it. You simply do not have that authority. Moreover, if you have "have Qora's best interests at heart" you should stop dividing its community, by trying to enforce your own point of view. If anything, i think it is just detrimental to Qora's success.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Those 2 still haven't crawed back to their holes?

In any case will be interesting to see what happens today without sharexcoin fucker dumping on us.

4.7 BTC volume in the last few hours. Mostly buying. At 50 satoshi now. Ready for lift-off Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Those 2 still haven't crawed back to their holes?

In any case will be interesting to see what happens today without sharexcoin fucker dumping on us.
QORA has been unfrozen at poloniex
do withdrawals work?

I would assume they do. Perhaps send a test amount first or just ask a mod in the trollbox.
Has Poloniex decided what to do with the seized QORA?

Well we know they can't know who owns what without Sharexcoin so its probably gonna be used by the community for funding I expect. 

Poloniex should hold onto it in case we are able to sort it out in the future.  Those coins belong to ShareXcoin users.

It's too bad he specified an amount above.

He could have request people make a "claim" within 30days on how much Qora they had in the exchange (that suspicious account) and if the total claims were less than the amount, he would disperse them to the claimants, sending any excess to the community fund. If the claims exceeded that amount, then they whole amount would go to the community fund.

I think we should instead just be very very very thankful to Busoni for going beyond the call of duty. An injection into the community funds will in the end be very valuable to all of us. Just hoping nobody got robbed completely empty.

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
QORA has been unfrozen at poloniex
do withdrawals work?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I don't care that you don't trust me, that is perfectly fine. But to say that you want 2200 BTC (20m NXT) as counteroffer for your 84BTC (200m QORA) is beyond ridiculous
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
My proposal for a public wager was for real --

A few words concerning the bet,

1. The only Escrow person I would accept is Anon or TomatoCage.  In this case, I don't trust TwinWindNerd to be the impartial 3rd party.  Someone please contacts Anon or Tomatocage and see if they wish to sponsor this bet.

2. As I said, I'm willing to show my card, but there is a price for that. For each 10 guys betting against me (1 million NXT each), I will send 100 Million Qora to the Escrow.  But if there are more than 10 guys (15+), I will send an additional 200 Million qora to the Escrow.

So for example -

20 guys = 20 Million NXT; I send 200 Million Qora

3. I will send all my qora to one single address to show that I'm indeed the owner and the biggest holder.

Anyone is allowed to bet against me, as long as he is willing to contribute to the pot.

Good luck  Smiley

====================================================================

PS: Here is how the bet is going to work:

I will move all my funds to a single account, if within 24 hours, there is no other account on Agran's Rich List bigger than mine, then I win the bet.

Gave up selling Kora then?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My proposal for a public wager was for real --

A few words concerning the bet,

1. The only Escrow person I would accept is Anon or TomatoCage.  In this case, I don't trust TwinWindNerd to be the impartial 3rd party.  Someone please contacts Anon or Tomatocage and see if they wish to sponsor this bet.

2. As I said, I'm willing to show my card, but there is a price for that. For each 10 guys betting against me (1 million NXT each), I will send 100 Million Qora to the Escrow.  But if there are more than 10 guys (15+), I will send an additional 200 Million qora to the Escrow.

So for example -

20 guys = 20 Million NXT; I send 200 Million Qora

3. I will send all my qora to one single address to show that I'm indeed the owner and the biggest holder.

Anyone is allowed to bet against me, as long as he is willing to contribute to the pot.

Good luck  Smiley

====================================================================

PS: Here is how the bet is going to work:

I will move all my funds to a single account, if within 24 hours, there is no other account on Agran's Rich List bigger than mine, then I win the bet.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Well we know they can't know who owns what without Sharexcoin so its probably gonna be used by the community for funding I expect. 

Poloniex should hold onto it in case we are able to sort it out in the future.  Those coins belong to ShareXcoin users.

It's too bad he specified an amount above.

He could have request people make a "claim" within 30days on how much Qora they had in the exchange (that suspicious account) and if the total claims were less than the amount, he would disperse them to the claimants, sending any excess to the community fund. If the claims exceeded that amount, then they whole amount would go to the community fund.
legendary
Activity: 1372

win
i dont hate qora now that i got to dump it!good luck guys Grin

I don't hate you now I know you are successfully encouraging the price higher.  Grin
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
i dont hate qora now that i got to dump it!good luck guys Grin
win

win
We just moved up about 100 places on coinmarketcap  Grin

You got to ask why though. Qora never said anything to us yet.

He's behind the scenes devoutly caring for his minions. Awesome news BTW. Bad news for dzarmush' little side business but it can't hurt to have both Smiley

possibly but that speculation. Qora hasn't come online and given an updated wallet. Some interesting news has to come out of this cause Qora wouldn't ok polinex to trade if he didn't say everything was ok, so is everything updated and ok or has Polinex decided to open without his ok?

So many people have been busy posting junk today and then the market opens and no one is here.

legendary
Activity: 1372

He's behind the scenes devoutly caring for his minions. Awesome news BTW. Bad news for dzarmush' little side business but it can't hurt to have both Smiley
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

Why people so rush to trade? Just want to dump it?

no,they just want money to buy things.
Like everyone else.
win

Jump to: