Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 237. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
My wallet shows a different balance and confirmed balance? Is this a fork issue? I'm not sure. I will send files if that is. Other wise, I guess I'll just delete data and start it again. Seems everytime I close and reopen there is some problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So that's all. Nxt is good , no need promote nxt ae on this thread.

Lots of Qora holders said they want someone to issue Qora asset on AE so they can trade Qora there. Lots of NXTers said they want to have Qora listed on AE so they can buy into Qora without selling Nxt. That's the only reason I did it. People want — people get. But then one asshole with several puppets started posting lots of crap. That's all.

Also I don't understand what does it mean: "promote AE in Qora thread". Nobody promotes AE. Instead it's a good way to promote Qora outside of Qora thread. Nxt has a huge community, but you can't just post Qora related info on Nxt forum or in Nxt thread. Now when we have Qora asset we can post something in Nxt threads once in a while: news, stats, whatever.
You are a liar.
Most of them who want to issue Qora asset are NXT guys.
You can issue Qora asset, but please go fuck out to NXT thread.
As QoraKnight said this thread has been hijacked by Nxt supporters.
Activity: 422

Lots of Qora holders said they want someone to issue Qora asset on AE so they can trade Qora there. Lots of NXTers said they want to have Qora listed on AE so they can buy into Qora without selling Nxt. That's the only reason I did it. People want — people get. But then one asshole with several puppets started posting lots of crap. That's all.

Also I don't understand what does it mean: "promote AE in Qora thread". Nobody promotes AE. Instead it's a good way to promote Qora outside of Qora thread. Nxt has a huge community, but you can't just post Qora related info on Nxt forum or in Nxt thread. Now when we have Qora asset we can post something in Nxt threads once in a while: news, stats, whatever.
I think you are right , but the QoraKnight is also right.
Both of you want to make the qora better.
About the ae, I think many people are in silient , I know many people don't want to trade on ae.

What happen to you are similar to me, previously I want to build a forum for qora, so take sometime to build the qora.club. But it seems that most people don't like this, so I stop support the qora.club. I think there is something wrong on me , What I learn from this is that before we do something, we should consult with community.

I think you can understand what I said.
legendary
Activity: 1806

It works. I placed the second order.

Now - how do I sell Qora on there, that I have in my Qora wallet?  (which btw is running fine on ver8)

Pentamon

Look under Deposits title: http://qoragateway.com/
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Website Development

Ok, back to business. The guy who agreed to build the website disappeared again. I don't think we should rely on someone like him.

I set 1'000'000 Qora or 1 BTC bounty for the job, if anyone wants to work on the website please PM me or e-email to [email protected]. Design is ready, all sizes, colors, fonts are specified. It's a two days job for a professional. We need to choose CMS. I guess Wordpress will do just fine.

I've already been promised to get in touch with a web dev, but if anybody else knows a person who might be interested in building the website please let me know.

I have offered my help several times, to no avail.

Have you? I don't remember, maybe I missed it. Can you build the website?

I am a web dev. What exactly are we looking for?
We need to make a website ASAP.
legendary
Website Development

Ok, back to business. The guy who agreed to build the website disappeared again. I don't think we should rely on someone like him.

I set 1'000'000 Qora or 1 BTC bounty for the job, if anyone wants to work on the website please PM me or e-email to [email protected]. Design is ready, all sizes, colors, fonts are specified. It's a two days job for a professional. We need to choose CMS. I guess Wordpress will do just fine.

I've already been promised to get in touch with a web dev, but if anybody else knows a person who might be interested in building the website please let me know.

I'll PM you details.
Ignore the sucker and problem solved.
We should accept the quarrel in qora.
I think there is some diffenrence is good to qora.
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

It works. I placed the second order.

Now - how do I sell Qora on there, that I have in my Qora wallet?  (which btw is running fine on ver8)

Pentamon
legendary
Website Development

legendary
Website Development

Qora community needs policy of checks and balances. I can understand both sides of conflict - they try to bring value to Qora.
From the clash of opinions emerges the truth. Let's see how it will be.

I saw some gleams among tons of crap he posted, but for me it looks like a weak attempt to legitimize himself by saying something more or less meaningful along with 99% of bullshit.

If anyone with more than 3 posts on the forum think it's a wrong move to get to Nxt AE please let me know. The only reason I'm doing it is lots of requests from Qora holders I received yesterday.
I don't against nxt, I like nxt , I think nxt is a good coin, and nxt community is so strong.
But I don't like so many people talking nxt ae int qora thread.

dzarmush is a good man, he have done many things to qora. I like him although there are so many disagree with him.

QoraKnight, to some extent, I understand you. I also don't support using the nxt ae.

I don't want to quarrel, I just want to express my opinion.

I always don't like to list qora on any exchange, and there is no need to list on nxt ae. If someone want to trade, just on the OTC.

What we should do is , make a good website, a forum, a wiki, course of how to use the client.

legendary
Website Development

Activity: 66
Waiting AE. Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
haha, he is ignoring me too.
Of course he is lied.
A poll can explain everything, but he can't face it.

Looks like Qora has been hijacked by Nxt supporters. Qora is not a NXT clone, and I don't see why decisions concerning Qora have to be affected by nxt guys who have conflicted interests. They are thugs, and we need to find a way to wrestle it out of them.

Contact me so we can do something about it. 

Activity: 87
guys please shut the fuck up with these childish clashes
we aren't promoting nxt or anything, we just have qora asset there, it's something small like our otc trading thread here on forum run by seek4dream. we don't have any exchanges atm
please let's return to development talk and things that make qora grow. if u dont agree with something u are free to do something else. u see, dzar is doing something putting it on nxt ae so if u don't like it promote it on exchanges!
+1
legendary
Hey dzardude, good job man, I'm gonna get some NXT and try that AE now.
Waiting for more news from qora too...

Thanks, man.

By the way I've started a thread on Nxt forum. Got a couple of positive responds.

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/qora-on-nxt-asset-exchange/
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Hey dzardude, good job man, I'm gonna get some NXT and try that AE now.
Waiting for more news from qora too...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
1. It is entirely inappropriate for Dzarmush to promote his personal project, NXT AE Gateway, in the Qora thread when he is being seen as the official spokesperson. We're against that, and we've asked him to cease doing it immediately.  Furthermore, we've informed Dzarmush that by conducting a poll among Qora owners, we can show him that majority of Qora owners are against that idea.

He does not care to listen, and his response is to ignore us.

If this is not dictatorship, what is? Huh Huh Huh

2. Agetorzxx, please contact me about the Chinese Qora stakeholders you know. We will expand and increase the size of our majority group.  I've got some stuffs to talk to you about.

See you.
legendary
Ha-ha Smiley That's funny.

He wants to take control over Qora community but everybody's just telling him to fuck off.

That's decentralization babe.
Jump to: