Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 236. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
dzarmush did a lot of work for Qora community, we should appreciate. But I think that the idea of using NXT AE is not a good decision.

Could you please elaborate? Do you think it might have any negative circumstances?

I'm totally open for a discussion. If the community wants I can always send coins back and shut down the gateway. With a couple of weeks notice of course and personal notifications.

NXT supporter promote NXT AE in many altcoin threads, that is annoying. You are one member of the committee, and you represent the interests of the Qora community. I think the decision to use NXT AE is not appropriate.

In what way?

After Qora has its own AE someone from Nxt community will organize Nxt gateway on Qora AE. What's wrong with it?
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
dzarmush did a lot of work for Qora community, we should appreciate. But I think that the idea of using NXT AE is not a good decision.

Could you please elaborate? Do you think it might have any negative circumstances?

I'm totally open for a discussion. If the community wants I can always send coins back and shut down the gateway. With a couple of weeks notice of course and personal notifications.

NXT supporter promote NXT AE in many altcoin threads, that is annoying. You are one member of the committee, and you represent the interests of the Qora community. I think the decision to use NXT AE is not appropriate.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
People who have many nxt want to trade at ae, people who have less nxt don't want to trade at ae.
So that's the problem.
There is nothing wrong to trade at ae. He can go to the NXT thread do such things.
The wrong is used qora's main thread to promote NXT.
And he act as he can represent the whole qora community.

dzarmush is a good person, you should not attack him. He have done many things to qora.
What have you done?
Support +1
support dzarmush and agran.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

I agree with the first bit but if people dont want to they dont need to trade on NXT AE?

I think that is what most people are forgetting. dzarmush is not "commanding" anyone to use it. He has set it up as another avenue people can use to bring liquidity to the qora market.

If people are against it, just dont use it!

I have my qora from the IPO and have bought many since then. I dont need these children running around saying this and that. I couldnt care less. If you want to do something to promote qora, do it or shut up!

I can see dzarmush is helping to promote qora, i cant see anyone else doing anything other than bitching over trivial things.
legendary

Activity: 277
Activity: 422
People who have many nxt want to trade at ae, people who have less nxt don't want to trade at ae.
So that's the problem.
There is nothing wrong to trade at ae. He can go to the NXT thread do such things.

dzarmush is a good person, you should not attack him. He have done many things to qora.
What have you done?
Activity: 462
So that's the problem.

Activity: 334
So that's the problem.
Yes,i dont like to trade at ae too,but i didn't oppose.
I support dzarmush,he is working hard for community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
whew, interesting evening...  quite entertaining, but I can imagine that for outsiders or newcomers it does not necessarily make the best impression  or make you feel welcome in the project that is Qora.

I guess in this spectator sport, nothing stops anybody from trading their coins on any exchange they want to.
Oh, and look, the trades are taking off.
Soon there will be a sense of price again.
Maybe we had cabin fever after a long absence of workable exchanges?

Pentamon

So that's the problem.
So that's all. Nxt is good , no need promote nxt ae on this thread.

Lots of Qora holders said they want someone to issue Qora asset on AE so they can trade Qora there. Lots of NXTers said they want to have Qora listed on AE so they can buy into Qora without selling Nxt. That's the only reason I did it. People want — people get. But then one asshole with several puppets started posting lots of crap. That's all.

Also I don't understand what does it mean: "promote AE in Qora thread". Nobody promotes AE. Instead it's a good way to promote Qora outside of Qora thread. Nxt has a huge community, but you can't just post Qora related info on Nxt forum or in Nxt thread. Now when we have Qora asset we can post something in Nxt threads once in a while: news, stats, whatever.
I think you are right , but the QoraKnight is also right.
Both of you want to make the qora better.
About the ae, I think many people are in silient , I know many people don't want to trade on ae.

What happen to you are similar to me, previously I want to build a forum for qora, so take sometime to build the qora.club. But it seems that most people don't like this, so I stop support the qora.club. I think there is something wrong on me , What I learn from this is that before we do something, we should consult with community.

I think you can understand what I said.

No, this asshole isn't right. You've got the point when you say you don't want Qora to be traded yet, because we all know you're a normal person and active member.

But this dumbass is just trolling everybody and trying to dictate what we have or have not to do. He doesn't understand the whole concept of decentralization and trying to control everything by stating he has 20% coins. Which is also total bullshit of course.
OK, We should accept the diffirence of the qora commmunity.

Lots of Qora holders said they want someone to issue Qora asset on AE so they can trade Qora there. Lots of NXTers said they want to have Qora listed on AE so they can buy into Qora without selling Nxt. That's the only reason I did it. People want — people get. But then one asshole with several puppets started posting lots of crap. That's all.

Also I don't understand what does it mean: "promote AE in Qora thread". Nobody promotes AE. Instead it's a good way to promote Qora outside of Qora thread. Nxt has a huge community, but you can't just post Qora related info on Nxt forum or in Nxt thread. Now when we have Qora asset we can post something in Nxt threads once in a while: news, stats, whatever.
About the ae, I think many people are in silient , I know many people don't want to trade on ae.

What happen to you are similar to me, previously I want to build a forum for qora, so take sometime to build the qora.club. But it seems that most people don't like this, so I stop support the qora.club. I think there is something wrong on me , What I learn from this is that before we do something, we should consult with community.

No, this asshole isn't right. You've got the point when you say you don't want Qora to be traded yet, because we all know you're a normal person and active member.

But this dumbass is just trolling everybody and trying to dictate what we have or have not to do. He doesn't understand the whole concept of decentralization and trying to control everything by stating he has 20% coins. Which is also total bullshit of course.
You stupid asshole, he said his group own about 20% coins. There is nothing wrong.
legendary
My wallet shows a different balance and confirmed balance? Is this a fork issue? I'm not sure. I will send files if that is. Other wise, I guess I'll just delete data and start it again. Seems everytime I close and reopen there is some problem.

I've got the same bug. There's a small difference 3-5 coins between balance and confirmed balance.

Yes, only the idiot will trade qora on ae.
Some people want to trade on ae, some don't want .
To trade or not to trade, that's the freedom.
legendary

You are a liar.
Most of them who want to issue Qora asset are NXT guys.
You can issue Qora asset, but please go fuck out to NXT thread.
As QoraKnight said this thread has been hijacked by Nxt supporters.

Just think!
If QORA is good enough, what you are afraid of?
We are not afraid of anything.This is qora thread, we should focus on develop qora, not promote the stupid NXT AE things.

Yes, only the idiot will trade qora on ae.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

You are a liar.

Just think!
If QORA is good enough, what you are afraid of?

You are a liar.
I think when you talk about something , you should have politeness.
Jump to: