Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 242. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Yes so what?

Explains the attitude. Grin

Where do you guys come from to explain how you treat people with nothing? Sorry I have no more humour for tonight
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Activity: 656
Yes so what?
OK, i believe that you are not a scammer.   Cool
Yes so what?
Activity: 656
1 qora was last sold for 42 satoshi at poloniex when the trade was opened, it's frozen now.
That was because sharexcoin qora dumping @ poloniex.
I think qora price will get back to itself around 100 satoshi very quickly.

I everybody, I'm Ben the CEO and cofounder of Kingcoiny a new exchange platform. I'm very interesting in Qora but looks not easy to be trust before the shareX experience....

Definitely, we'de like to know more about the opportunity to add Qora to our exchange?

How could we do that?

The best,
Ben
You're from France Mr. Ben?
Presently we're talking about something to prove to every body that we're not scammers. See you tomorrow.
Activity: 574
No way when people say something pathetic with no proves nothing else than his idiocy!
Have a good day Qora  Sad

Bye.

Sometimes you come off too harsh and jerky but I got to say in a non gay way, sometimes I like your style.

You have no way to prove it is him...please keep this shit out of this thread...go make a scam accusations thread.

Dude he posted on here trying to get Qora on the site! You don't think that deserves me highlighting! After all that happened with Sharexcoin I should of just shutup?

Sorry but its an obvious scam, the terms on the site are written by a third grader and claims to be under Canadian Law. Then hes talking in broken English, come on!

Plus is almost a carbon copy of Sharexcoin, with a different color scheme and a layout tweak, any fool can see that.

Anyway, I'll do the polite thing and the thank myself for averting another Sharexcoin disaster that you could of lost a ton of coins again on. Thanks Gorillajam, no worries, glad I could of helped.

And tomorrow you'll feel like an idiot.

For the red lines, I understand that evrey body wants to be the new spiderman for the next shareXcoin but you'll see tomorrow that we're clean and we propose a fair approach.

See you ASAAAP.

Ok I looked at some links you just gave, now I'm willing to say you might be legit. Personally it's weird you have made an almost carbon copy of Sharexcoin site, and I personally still won't touch it. BUT now since you provided some semi truthful looking A few minutes ago, I'll retract my statement and delete what I have said knowing the new info. If legit I hope you do well.

Roll Eyes
win
No way when people say something pathetic with no proves nothing else than his idiocy!

Bye.

Sometimes you come off too harsh and jerky but I got to say in a non gay way, sometimes I like your style.

You have no way to prove it is him...please keep this shit out of this thread...go make a scam accusations thread.

Dude he posted on here trying to get Qora on the site! You don't think that deserves me highlighting! After all that happened with Sharexcoin I should of just shutup?

Sorry but its an obvious scam, the terms on the site are written by a third grader and claims to be under Canadian Law. Then hes talking in broken English, come on!

Plus is almost a carbon copy of Sharexcoin, with a different color scheme and a layout tweak, any fool can see that.

Anyway, I'll do the polite thing and the thank myself for averting another Sharexcoin disaster that you could of lost a ton of coins again on. Thanks Gorillajam, no worries, glad I could of helped.

For the red lines, I understand that evrey body wants to be the new spiderman for the next shareXcoin but you'll see tomorrow that we're clean and we propose a fair approach.

See you ASAAAP.

Ok I looked at some links you just gave, now I'm willing to say you might be legit. Personally it's weird you have made an almost carbon copy of Sharexcoin site, and I personally still won't touch it. BUT now since you provided some semi truthful looking A few minutes ago, I'll retract my statement and delete what I have said knowing the new info. If legit I hope you do well.

Bye.

See you ASAAAP.
win

Bye.

Dude he posted on here trying to get Qora on the site, how is that not relevant?

You don't think that deserves me highlighting! After all that happened with Sharexcoin I should of just shutup?

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

Bye.

win
Have a good day Qora  Sad

Bye.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Can we withdraw from polo even though pair is frozen?
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
At the time being, I would prefer to not use a competitors platform (NXT). But maybe that's just me.

To offer liquidity is beneficial to us and gives NXT people a chance to get to know Qora. BTW Counterparty is also looking for alt-coin assets.

Considering QORA will have its own AE at some point you could also say that traditional exchanges are a competing platform Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
At the time being, I would prefer to not use a competitors platform (NXT). But maybe that's just me.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
THE FIRST QORA GATEWAY

NXT ASSET EXCHANGE

Account: NXT-SSGH-KCZX-YBJQ-7NKWE
Asset Id:  2950240446121913764

Deposits
Send any amount of Qora over 10,000.00 to QRhPStz6C4C4MBgC9kmbUbJRQdGsZqe1EK and PM to dzarmush https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dzarmush-176058 your NXT address in Reed Solomon Format (for example: NXT-SSGH-KCZX-YBJQ-7NKWE)

Fees
0.5% Deposits
0.5% Withdrawals

Minimum deposit
10,000.00 Qora

Minimum withdrawal
10,000 QORA

Redemption time
Maximum 48 hours. Just for a few first days.
Minimum 1 hour

P.S. I bought a domain name, but haven't built a website. Will make a simple page withing a couple of days.

P.P.S. I'll contact Anon136 after (if) I got first 10M Qora.  

Can someone explain how this works, or point me to where it is explained in detail. I have used the Nxt asset exchange with NEM.

How does this work. Im confused about the 1hour, 48 hours, etc.

Just a simple explanation will do. Went back four pages, was that not far enough lol.

Someone already perfectly explained how it works. I just wanted to add a bit from myself.

As for the price as soon as someone sends me Qora coins and get Qora tokens you'll probably see better offers. The only selling offer is mine. It's just a price I feel comfortable to sell my coins.

After everything is settled and stable and confirmed trasactions don't cancel because someone sent coins being in a fork I'll be doing 90% desposits and withdrawals withing 1 hour tops, since I spend most time in internet anyway.
How could we do that?

The best,
Ben

PM qora.

Have a good day Qora  Sad
1 qora was last sold for 42 satoshi at poloniex when the trade was opened, it's frozen now.

I everybody, I'm Ben the CEO and cofounder of Kingcoiny a new exchange platform. I'm very interesting in Qora but looks not easy to be trust before the shareX experience....

Definitely, we'de like to know more about the opportunity to add Qora to our exchange?

How could we do that?

The best,
Ben

For fucks sake! Look sorry if I'm wrong but is this Sharexcoin scammer coming back for a second bite of the pie. It looks the same to me. The cheek of some people is incredible.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/

Are you serious? Some guys here are pathetic!!!
win

How could we do that?

The best,
Ben

For fucks sake! Look sorry if I'm wrong but is this Sharexcoin scammer coming back for a second bite of the pie. It looks the same to me. The cheek of some people is incredible.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
42 satoshi was because sharexcoin qora dumping @ poloniex.
I think qora price will get back to itself around 100 satoshi very quickly (and that is also just the beginning  Wink)

When did the dumping start? Because I see the price jumping at around 50 satoshi over June 1 - June 5 period.

The dev probably has been selling since Qora was listed.

@everyone

The QORA price currently seen on AE is the only sell offer. Once more people use the gateway we can expect more offers. And we'd get a market price.
Jump to: