Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 249. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
What's the going QORA/NXT exchange rate? Wink

I mean since both NXT and Qora are trying to distance themselves from PoW, from Bitcoin, they should have their own exchange rate established. Oh, and can some trustworthy holder of Qoras (dzarmush?) issue a Qora asset on NXT Asset Exchange, redeemable on demand for real Qoras.

I know, this might be against the Qora's principles to be sold on a competitor's exchange, but then, NEM seems to be doing great and Qora hasn't released its own decentralized exchange yet Smiley I'd like to buy Qoras, but not on a centralized exchange, I am too nervous to deposit and trade on centralized exchanges, really, especially with all these exchange owners magically disappearing.

EDIT: just read what abctc suggested above after I wrote this. Well, anyone reputable in this thread can issue a Qora asset and people can test it and redeem small amounts of Qoras, so what stops you, Qora guys? )

I'm not a tech person, I can't be responsible for someone's money. I mean I take some precautions to prevent losing my own coins, but it's not nearly enough to handle really large amounts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
What's the going QORA/NXT exchange rate? Wink

I mean since both NXT and Qora are trying to distance themselves from PoW, from Bitcoin, they should have their own exchange rate established. Oh, and can some trustworthy holder of Qoras (dzarmush?) issue a Qora asset on NXT Asset Exchange, redeemable on demand for real Qoras.

I know, this might be against the Qora's principles to be sold on a competitor's exchange, but then, NEM seems to be doing great and Qora hasn't released its own decentralized exchange yet Smiley I'd like to buy Qoras, but not on a centralized exchange, I am too nervous to deposit and trade on centralized exchanges, really, especially with all these exchange owners magically disappearing.

EDIT: just read what abctc suggested above after I wrote this. Well, anyone reputable in this thread can issue a Qora asset and people can test it and redeem small amounts of Qoras, so what stops you, Qora guys? )

EDIT2: checked the last trade for Qoras at Poloniex, QORA/NXT exchange rate should be around 0.00435 per current NXT/BTC rate. I think, we can start with that, there is a need to disconnect from Bitcoin, it's in both Qora's and NXT's interests.
legendary

Some trustworthy member can create a Qora gateway
Like sharecoins owner
After poloniex reopen the market, I don't think there is any necessary to use any gateway.

It's a good way to involve more NXTers into Qora.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Some trustworthy member can create a Qora gateway
Like sharecoins owner Grin Grin Grin
After poloniex reopen the market, I don't think there is any necessary to use any gateway.
legendary
@qora It would be good in the console to make the HELP command, as well as the history of the most recently executed commands that could press up, will return to the previous command.

@agran @busoni
Could we make a monitor to focus on the ShareXcoin's address,when he deposit qora into the Poloniex,froze these money.

He won't. He'll wait till Bter and Cryptsy and they're not as cooperative as Poloniex.

Code:
[url=http://coinia.net/Q]QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE[/url] | QRhPStz6C4C4MBgC9kmbUbJRQdGsZqe1EK
[url=https://twitter.com/qoracoin]twitter.com/qoracoin[/url] | [url=https://www.facebook.com/qoracoin]facebook.com/qoracoin[/url]

Don't forget to change the address )
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
@qora It would be good in the console to make the HELP command, as well as the history of the most recently executed commands that could press up, will return to the previous command.
@agran @busoni
Could we make a monitor to focus on the ShareXcoin's address,when he deposit qora into the Poloniex,froze these money.
He won't. He'll wait till Bter and Cryptsy and they're not as cooperative as Poloniex.
Yes,Zip will not going to the poloniex any more.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
dzarmush can you post your signature please ? - I want to change my sig.
legendary

@agran @busoni

Activity: 334

@agran @busoni
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
only someone respectfull and trustfull.
Maybe Maxmint will be interested.
He is the most trust worthy person i know (Had Msc escrow site before masterxchange and has done a lot of escrow projects for the community)

DON'T CLICK IT
Thank you for the heads up!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
For all who has problem with sync wallet ht tp://ge.tt/8U5lNfj1/v/0

DON'T CLICK IT

I don't know what it is, but he posted this link in every thread. Check his comments.

UPD: Checked from iPhone, it's a link to archive Qora.fix.rar. Most likely with a troyan or virus into it.
Activity: 422
The wallet is not stable for an auto exchange 7/24.
What we can do is wait and do something on the community.

- if you need an exchange to trade your Qora's, you can use distributed Asset Exchange.
Some trustworthy member can create a Qora gateway, like bitcoin veteran Noitev has made his BTC gateway.
All trades at Asset Exchange are automatic, and trustless.

Here is my Noitev's adaptation to Qora:

.. With qora you can't yet send messages (afaik) so how do you do that?
- hmm.  If it is true, then it is a real problem.

Yes, but I know a workaround.

Is there enough intrest in a gateway for qora where 2 M is min deposit and 1 M is min cashout. And this service will only run until we hit a major exchange? (edit 1% fee would be applied)
I think it is better not to get on any exchange .
The ae is good , but now ,the qora wallet is not very stable for exchange frequently.
We should wait the stable wallet, and new functions.

legendary

- if you need an exchange to trade your Qora's, you can use distributed Asset Exchange.
Some trustworthy member can create a Qora gateway, like bitcoin veteran Noitev has made his BTC gateway.

Here is my adaptation to Qora:

Each asset equals 1000 Qora.
To get Qora-assets, send any number of Qoras (at least 1000) to my Qora address
Qasst9cNf43daLJrjD3FZBALUUyhqHqXzp
with a message in the transaction that only contains your NXT address.

To redeem Qora-assets, transfer your Qora asset to
NXT-JWST-9Y3B-SVAJ-EWE3F
and in the attached optional message, put only your Qora address

Please really stop spamming. We heard you.

I think it's a great idea. For both Qora and Nxt. And for the future of cryptocurrencies also, actually. Although I don't want to be responsible for people's coins but I'd definitely support a person who would do such gateway. Not anyone of course, only someone respectfull and trustfull. I think we could set a bounty for orginizing it. For example 1'000'000 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Here is my adaptation to Qora:

Each asset equals 1000 Qora.
To get Qora-assets, send any number of Qoras (at least 1000) to my Qora address
Qasst9cNf43daLJrjD3FZBALUUyhqHqXzp
with a message in the transaction that only contains your NXT address.

To redeem Qora-assets, transfer your Qora asset to
NXT-JWST-9Y3B-SVAJ-EWE3F
and in the attached optional message, put only your Qora address

Please really stop spamming. We heard you.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1038

Here is my Noitev's adaptation to Qora:

.. With qora you can't yet send messages (afaik) so how do you do that?
- hmm.  If it is true, then it is a real problem.

Yes, but I know a workaround.

Is there enough intrest in a gateway for qora where 2 M is min deposit and 1 M is min cashout. And this service will only run until we hit a major exchange? (edit 1% fee would be applied)
Activity: 462
first fix the sharexcoin issue. I have lost 29 million qoras

Yeah, right, 29 million. And I've lost 1 billion.

don't be stupid.. I really lost 29 million qoras
I am sorry for your lost.
Sharexcoins issue is not qora's fault.
legendary

Your first comment in this thread dated June 3, so you're not likely one of inititial investors.

In your post about sending coins to the exchange you said: "I transferred Some Qoras to Sharexcoin 10 hrs ago". Some Qoras, really? Are you some kind of oligarch to call 29 million coins "some Qoras"? I don't think so.

Of course you can crush all my clues with posting tx id of sending 29M. And then sending 1 Qora from this address to any other address.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

legendary
First try. I've got no experience in ui design whatsoever, so it might be lame, but it's a start  Smiley

http://f6.s.qip.ru/FK151wLo.png
http://f6.s.qip.ru/FK151wLp.png
love this design,could you use this design in the new wallet,qora.

Thanks, but it's not even close to be taken seriously.

Also qora was very clear on the priorities. First: get super stable client, second: have all features implemented, third: custom design for the desktop client, mobile client, web client.
Jump to: