Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 253. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Once development has progressed, how will QORA be different from NXT?

The better question is why would it be the same?

Dont confuse some overlap of functions as making it the same as NXT. Qora sends digital currency around, so does Bitcoin, does that make it the same as Bitcoin?
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Activity: 380
Merit: 275

In my opinion Qora should focus solely on Transactions and Transaction Speed. Nxt is blazing a lot of new paths, however, I don't believe we want to embark on every turn they make. I think the simpler we can be, the more success we will have. So far, when the client and peers have been running smoothly, the transactions and confirmations are very quick, the quicker the better.

I also agree that the fee for blockchaining should be raised to incentivise more nodes. I know we can get rewarded for having our signature contain our account number, but I think the reward should be more organic and from within.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

The qora node giveaway is a great success.
as always great job agran !
I really appreciate your work and the frequent updates.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It's a copy paste of nxt client
http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/
Not the best idea to use identical GUI

what about this,this client will be working?

Proposed GUI Dashboard - QORA v.0.1.0

How does this look?
https://i.imgur.com/fwt4uK5.jpg

Any feedback colors/organization would be appreciated.. Please PM with suggestions.

Disclaimer: This does not represent the final deterministic wallet GUI. It is just an example I have been working on.
I am NOT held responsible for inaccurate representation of the GUI that might change per feedback.
Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

No I am not the other. Been doing some homework (JSON, CLI, etc..) for a week on the backend stuff (how to's etc...). Uber security settings with Soft/Hard security...
No idea if qora is BCnext. Would be nice to chat with BCnext one day... Say hi to him if you get to chat.. I am just trying to help out... Even chatting with qora is nice.  Cool

I am currently working a GUI for a Deterministic wallet (bootstrap 3, etc... for all devices) and will have a preview in the next few hours.
Just have to hook up Command Line Interface (CLI) etc... Working on the backend stuff too (cloudflare, hardening, etc...)
I love pretty things  Wink

As far as development goes I am responsible for about 90% of it and there is one other person that helps me out with stuff that is not related to the core like the GUI and API. (The API will be completely reworked before the release.)

ASIC-8Tile are you the other person qora is talking about? seems like you have been busy working for some time on this if you have preview ready.
can you tell us if qora is BCnext?   Cheesy
win

How does this look?

Any feedback colors/organization would be appreciated.. Please PM with suggestions.

Disclaimer: This does not represent the final deterministic wallet GUI. It is just an example I have been working on.
I am NOT held responsible for inaccurate representation of the GUI that might change per feedback.

No I am not the other. Been doing some homework (JSON, CLI, etc..) for a week on the backend stuff (how to's etc...). Uber security settings with Soft/Hard security...
No idea if qora is BCnext. Would be nice to chat with BCnext one day... Say hi to him if you get to chat.. I am just trying to help out... Even chatting with qora is nice.  Cool

I am currently working a GUI for a Deterministic wallet (bootstrap 3, etc... for all devices) and will have a preview in the next few hours.
Just have to hook up Command Line Interface (CLI) etc... Working on the backend stuff too (cloudflare, hardening, etc...)

As far as development goes I am responsible for about 90% of it and there is one other person that helps me out with stuff that is not related to the core like the GUI and API. (The API will be completely reworked before the release.)

ASIC-8Tile are you the other person qora is talking about? seems like you have been busy working for some time on this if you have preview ready.

Sorry to be paranoid Qora community but there are a few major scams going around with similar design. The GUI is of a similar design. I personally don't want this designer involved in anything connected to the wallet.
Activity: 910
Activity: 11

How does this look?
https://i.imgur.com/fwt4uK5.jpg

No idea if qora is BCnext. Would be nice to chat with BCnext one day... Say hi to him if you get to chat.. I am just trying to help out... Even chatting with qora is nice.  Cool

Activity: 910
the new source is very good~~and i will buy some ,but where's?
Trading Thread and OTC Exchange
Activity: 322
the new source is very good~~and i will buy some ,but where's?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
legendary
"I only realized that CoinOpend was a fake exchange after I deposited my BTC as there are BTC/SHARE trading pairs which is for ShareCoin  : http://sharecoin.info/ a coin which hasn't even been distributed yet." (link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinopend-exchange-is-a-scam-589160)

I think ziplibrary was even cleverer than what we think. If he is really behind CoinOpend fake exchange it was genius of him to list ShareCoin before the start of the distribution. No one will then connect between CoinOpend and Sharexcoin because no one will think ziplibrary will be so stupid to do this “mistake” with his own coin.  
Activity: 422
How about Qora asset exchange now? It's so important now.

I'm also interested
Just wait , the dev is working on the syn problem. And latter, will focus on the AE.
Activity: 12
How about Qora asset exchange now? It's so important now.

I'm also interested
win
Almost definitely it is yeah.

There are plenty of trustworthy exchanges but personally I think we should try to get on Cryptsy. Cryptsy even though loads of people hate it actually has a real owner that can be contacted and found and is regulated.

If we need a manual site then dgex might take Qora till we are more stable. 

legendary
is ziplibrary / Sharexcoin the same scammer behind CoinOpend?

The exchanges look quite similar: http://www.coinssource.com/another-scam-exchange/

Don't think I am ever going to trade outside one of the big exchanges from now on - this scam will repeat itself.

Domain Name: COINOPEND.COM
Registrant Name: JACK CHEN
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 623 WEST END AVENUE
Registrant City: NY
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10024
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9173357812
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

You can also file a complain through the Web Hosting provider through this link  http://www.enom.com/help/abusepolicy.aspx

Registry Domain ID: 1854501958_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-04-12 21:42:23Z
Creation Date: 2014-04-13 04:42:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-04-13 04:42:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM

YOCK KING CHAN
Issued: WASHINGTON 1969

Date of Birth
DOB: 12/1920

SSN: 535-xx-xxxx reported deceased:
Name: Yock K Chan
DOB: 12/1920
DOD: 07/29/2011, Died at 90
SSN: 535-xx-xxxx
Issued: WASHINGTON 1969
Last Residence: SEATTLE, WA 98108 (KING COUNTY)

Possible emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Last listed address:
xxxx S ANGELINE ST, SEATTLE, WA 98108
Subdivision Name: BEACON HILL GARDEN TRACTS UNRE
(206) 768-1389(PT) - CHAN, YOCK K

PO BOX 94056, SEATTLE, WA 98124
legendary
Activity: 1344