Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 250. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
first fix the sharexcoin issue. I have lost 29 million qoras

Yeah, right, 29 million. And I've lost 1 billion.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
First try. I've got no experience in ui design whatsoever, so it might be lame, but it's a start  Smiley

love this design,could you use this design in the new wallet,qora.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
first fix the sharexcoin issue. I have lost 29 million qoras
Activity: 422
Since seizing 0.8 BTC and 24M Qora from suspicious accounts, ShareXcoin has remained silent and the account holders on Poloniex have not objected. It seems pretty safe to assume that the funds I have seized are indeed stolen.

The question now is what to do with them. I do not see a way of distributing them to affected people, because there is no source of proof about ShareXcoin balances. Has this question been discussed?

I am still waiting to hear back from qora (dev) about the stability of Qora and the suitability of it for an exchange; that is why the market is still frozen.
The wallet is not stable for an auto exchange 7/24.
What we can do is wait and do something on the community.
legendary
I am still waiting to hear back from qora (dev) about the stability of Qora and the suitability of it for an exchange; that is why the market is still frozen.
He doesn't follow the thread, I'll PM him.
Waiting the V9,may be the best choice.
I think there's no rush to get back to trading, but see no reason not doing it. If ShareXCoin owner ran away with money it has nothing to do with stability of Qora. If someone stole coins from the exchange it's because ShareXCoin has written their own wrapper for Qora.
Proof https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6997671
"we built a wrapper for it, not using the unstable client"
Anyway Qora was being stable from the v1.0 and remains stable now.
Yes,the wrapper is stable than client,i'm not sure busoni whether or not use wrapper.

If he is, why would he be waiting for qora response on that matter. Only wrapper devs are able to answer this question.
I think there's no rush to get back to trading, but see no reason not doing it. If ShareXCoin owner ran away with money it has nothing to do with stability of Qora. If someone stole coins from the exchange it's because ShareXCoin has written their own wrapper for Qora.
Yes,the wrapper is stable than client,i'm not sure busoni whether or not use it.
legendary

@agran @busoni
Could we make a monitor to focus on the ShareXcoin's address,when he deposit qora into the Poloniex,froze these money.
Activity: 462
Since seizing 0.8 BTC and 24M Qora from suspicious accounts, ShareXcoin has remained silent and the account holders on Poloniex have not objected. It seems pretty safe to assume that the funds I have seized are indeed stolen.

The question now is what to do with them. I do not see a way of distributing them to affected people, because there is no source of proof about ShareXcoin balances. Has this question been discussed?

There is no way to prove who lost how many qora on ShareXcoin.
1.If someone sent his qora to ShareXcoin, he can't prove he didn't sell it and withdraw all his btc.
2.If someone buy some qora on ShareXcoin, he still can't prove it.
I am sorry for the one who lost coins.
So there only reasonable way is to add it to the fund.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 338
it is dead?
I'd say let's add it to the fund and spend it on making Qora more valuable. That's how we can cover our losses.
+1 support this plan.
legendary

I'd say let's add it to the fund and spend it on making Qora more valuable. That's how we can cover our losses.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

I don't know whether this question were discussed, i tend to create a bounty fund to support community's development.
We are still waiting dev's new stable version.May be you can PM qora.
Thanks busoni.
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex

legendary
Almost definitely it is yeah.

There are plenty of trustworthy exchanges but personally I think we should try to get on Cryptsy. Cryptsy even though loads of people hate it actually has a real owner that can be contacted and found and is regulated.

If we need a manual site then dgex might take Qora till we are more stable. 

Cryptsy is dead. I prefer mintpal. DGEX's owner is integrity but the web too slow and not secure.

I prefer Cryptsy. Does it mean Mintpal is dead?

DGEX is a super secure exchange , one of the most secure actually. Also you should check your internet connection.
legendary
Currency Frozen - Do Not Deposit

Everybody welcomes another one stupid asshole with google translate English.

That's the message we can see on the Balances page from Poloniex.

Yes, so?
Activity: 422
Almost definitely it is yeah.

There are plenty of trustworthy exchanges but personally I think we should try to get on Cryptsy. Cryptsy even though loads of people hate it actually has a real owner that can be contacted and found and is regulated.

If we need a manual site then dgex might take Qora till we are more stable. 

Cryptsy is dead. I prefer mintpal. DGEX's owner is integrity but the web too slow and not secure.
Mintpal is better, but we should wait until the net is stable.
Jump to: