Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 286. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
why Qora if there Nxt and NEM ?

no dollar you shall receive!!! the unfairest coin this year ... congratulations to this fucking distribution.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
people watch out we have a  SCAMER
What's scamer?
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
@qora, Version 7 - very buggy. Should think about what would produce test versions and stable.
Use v6?

v7 is tip top for me...best version yet! I mean solid. (Edit: running on win8)
Activity: 585
What's wrong with qora? Why people just keep dumping and dumping?

My guess it to buy nxt. I'm hodling...and buying if qora continues to fall.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What's wrong with qora? Why people just keep dumping and dumping?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
Wow, Poloniex is just completely unable to solve something simple. If the transaction never made it to the blockchain after 72 hours, then the transaction never happened.

If you are a new user and looking to purchase coins, DO NOT USE POLONIEX at this point. I suggest trading via the trading thread with a trusted member.
Activity: 149
@qora, Version 7 - very buggy. Should think about what would produce test versions and stable.
Use v6?
Activity: 910
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
sent from share platform qora why so long haven't to account?
 999998 qora to QjKqAfFBHgAoJWFCNenFLbtVknPvH3TsyA my account of qora on poloniex
 TrxID: 4cDspm63ecEHR7WDMk8T1cEit6upFFpCWVQzJ1JfStmjX5TEgz5FJArjVbiz7dK187Ur5wV5UfxvQqz L5F8qAaPa

This transaction is not on the blockchain.

I asked sharecoin customer service
he said the QORA blockchain is recently forked because of poloniex's wallet. The transaction is therefor orphaned. You'll have to wait until the transaction is included again in the blockchain.

how to  solve it  dev

help me~

http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/home
+ New support ticket
Send a email to polo, your problem will be solved soon.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
I didn't know but apparently there is a 10M withdraw limit in poloniex.
i guess it's a security precaution because everything is still new.

http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php
Now shows how long ago was found last block. If more than 5 minutes, the bold, and if more than 15 minutes, then red.
On the main page now shows the total volume of transactions in the last blocks.
Updated charts in the statistics section.
This is the best explorer we could have asked for.
Keep up the good work.
looking forward for the dzarmush new design
legendary
Activity: 1036
Houston problem
I sent 4.7 million Qora from ShareXcoin to my wallet
I receipt them very quickly but with 0 confirmation
My wallet was locked so i try to unlocked but it tell me password incorrect, i try many times, password incorrect
So i deleted my wallet folders and launch Run again, asked me my seed and my password and it worked this time
My wallet is unlocked but my 4.7 million Qora disappeared !
What to do please

Do you have your seed?   Undecided
IF Yes...  delete the data and wallet folders and you'll be up and running again.

this solves most problems.

Not working
Anyway i can see my Qora on the blockchain so i'm not panic
But nothing in my wallet  Undecided
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Houston problem
My wallet was locked so i try to unlocked but it tell me password incorrect, i try many times, password incorrect
So i deleted my wallet folders and launch Run again, asked me my seed and my password and it worked this time
What to do please

IF Yes...  delete the data and wallet folders and you'll be up and running again.

how much time is passed tell me because i am also having the same problem as no pos interest earned in last 2 days
Activity: 910
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php

Now shows how long ago was found last block. If more than 5 minutes, the bold, and if more than 15 minutes, then red.

On the main page now shows the total volume of transactions in the last blocks. And pressing "next page" you can see a list of older blocks.

Updated charts in the statistics section.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
Houston problem
What to do please

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
i am confused how i will know i am mining qora

you can't mine POS coins, but if you have some coins in your wallet and it's unlocked you can find blocks and receive fees that those blocks contain
i am also talking about pos staking.my wallet is open no transaction from last 2 days
Activity: 220
 sent from share platform qora why so long haven't to account?
 999998 qora to QjKqAfFBHgAoJWFCNenFLbtVknPvH3TsyA my account of qora on poloniex
 TrxID: 4cDspm63ecEHR7WDMk8T1cEit6upFFpCWVQzJ1JfStmjX5TEgz5FJArjVbiz7dK187Ur5wV5UfxvQqz L5F8qAaPa

This transaction is not on the blockchain.

I asked sharecoin customer service
he said the QORA blockchain is recently forked because of poloniex's wallet. The transaction is therefor orphaned. You'll have to wait until the transaction is included again in the blockchain.

how to  solve it  dev

help me~
legendary
Activity: 1036
Houston problem
What to do please
Activity: 561
replaced and now cant open

deleted , everything is working ,thanks guys  Wink
Activity: 532
Is there any plan to release a whitepaper?
Jump to: