Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 282. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I, coins, and have not come .... v5 stable worked for me. I think her back

Sorry if I confused you...  I meant that so far the senders still have the QORA in their wallets.
I have no doubt that that is not qora preshlos to my account wander somewhere .... maybe they will come sometime ....
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I made a QORA transfer from Sharexcoin to Poloniex that seems to have disappeared.  Poloniex support seems puzzled but Sharexcoin told me:

The Qora's blockchain is recently forked making some of the transactions orphaned and disappear from the blockchain.
We are still waiting for qora's developer words about what to do with those transactions.
Thank you very much! But it was not necessary to do! Need to test a new wallet ..... I lost 600 qora, and someone might lose 6kkk

So far NO QORA has been confirmed to be LOST...  we just need more information from qora on how long one should wait before rebroadcasting a transaction...  am I missing something qora?   Undecided
I, coins, and have not come .... v5 stable worked for me. I think her back
Lost somewhere 600qora .... deleted data, wallet - useless.
I hope that the fix.......

I assume you are referring to an incoming transaction...  right?   Undecided

If Yes...  whoever was sending you the 600 QORA needs to rebroadcast the transaction...  with a little bit of accounting it should be obvious that the 600 QORA are still in his/her wallet...  I choose NOT to say hopefully!!!   Wink
The fact that they are, there has been but disappeared from the version update wallet Sad

600 qora that's worth like 20 cents. This is a high risk time to trade, Qora advised against it. I'm not sure you have the right to occupy anyone's time with losing 20 cents or less.
lol
Sorry, gentlemen qora-millionaires, but there are people who 1k qora qora or 500 on the account, for them, the loss of even 100 is qora LOSS.
Perhaps soon, these 2 cents turn into $ 2 ....

Sent you 600 qora.

Have a qorarific day!
Thank you very much! But it was not necessary to do! Need to test a new wallet ..... I lost 600 qora, and someone might lose 6kkk
legendary
Activity: 1428
I lost two payments from http://coinia.net/qora/faucet.php - when recovered wallet from seed they gone  Cry
May be because of faucet was on fork.  Roll Eyes

sent 500
Thanks, but there is a problem in wallet software Sad
This lost transactions before recover somehow stuck in the wallet:  Roll Eyes
on accounts tab they show in Balance column (but not in Confirmed or Generating);  Angry
on transactions tab they were present with weird number in Confirmations column - it was equal to amount of all blocks  Shocked

Maybe start fresh if you have the seed.

Delete everything then download version 8 and recover from seed.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Smiley Hello Qora community!

I don't know a lot about your coin - but every time I see it's name I am laughing, because in my language - Qora sounds like "Kura"

And "Kura" in my native language means :

Yes Smiley This is Kura Smiley maybe Qora devs should think about changing a logo :]
legendary
Activity: 1036
Can not wait for

Colored Coins/Assets.

Anonymous transactions/Zerocoin

Shocked Cool Kiss

And a new GUI design, futuristic, easy friendly that even a 6 year old children could play
legendary
Activity: 1367
I lost two payments from http://coinia.net/qora/faucet.php - when recovered wallet from seed they gone  Cry
May be because of faucet was on fork.  Roll Eyes

sent 500
Thanks, but there is a problem in wallet software Sad
This lost transactions before recover somehow stuck in the wallet:  Roll Eyes
on accounts tab they show in Balance column (but not in Confirmed or Generating);  Angry
on transactions tab they were present with weird number in Confirmations column - it was equal to amount of all blocks  Shocked
legendary
I lost two payments from http://coinia.net/qora/faucet.php - when recovered wallet from seed they gone  Cry
May be because of faucet was on fork.  Roll Eyes

sent 500
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
dropping to 10 satolsh
legendary

If Yes...  whoever was sending you the 600 QORA needs to rebroadcast the transaction...  with a little bit of accounting it should be obvious that the 600 QORA are still in his/her wallet...  I choose NOT to say hopefully!!!   Wink
The fact that they are, there has been but disappeared from the version update wallet Sad

600 qora that's worth like 20 cents. This is a high risk time to trade, Qora advised against it. I'm not sure you have the right to occupy anyone's time with losing 20 cents or less.
lol
Sorry, gentlemen qora-millionaires, but there are people who 1k qora qora or 500 on the account, for them, the loss of even 100 is qora LOSS.

Sent you 600 qora.

Have a qorarific day!
legendary
Activity: 1367
I lost two payments from http://coinia.net/qora/faucet.php - when recovered wallet from seed they gone  Cry
May be because of faucet was on fork.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win

I assume you are referring to an incoming transaction...  right?   Undecided

If Yes...  whoever was sending you the 600 QORA needs to rebroadcast the transaction...  with a little bit of accounting it should be obvious that the 600 QORA are still in his/her wallet...  I choose NOT to say hopefully!!!   Wink

lol

stop that nonsense. you are typing on a computer using electricity worrying about a few cents. just don't bother other people with it.

Plus your posts show you are mining quite lucrative coins.
What do you stupid! Itself disappearance of these coins showed that new wallet still imperfect .... Smiley

"What do you stupid!" hahaha I feel like that could even become a new clone coin name it's so funny.You inspired my signature, thx.

First you said it was about losing coins now you are concerned with the network. Hmmm

Did you send between wallets or are you talking about exchanges.

Exchanges do all kinds of shit with even Bitcoin. Experiences from exchanges in my opinion are not valid as arguments against the client as we have no idea what they are doing.

If Yes...  whoever was sending you the 600 QORA needs to rebroadcast the transaction...  with a little bit of accounting it should be obvious that the 600 QORA are still in his/her wallet...  I choose NOT to say hopefully!!!   Wink

lol

stop that nonsense. you are typing on a computer using electricity worrying about a few cents. just don't bother other people with it.

What do you stupid! Itself disappearance of these coins showed that new wallet still imperfect .... Smiley
win

lol

lol
win

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
V8 works well.
It's time to add features to qora.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
v8 works like a charm...on my end at least.
Looking forward to more features being released.
People keep reporting problems with wallets, I've used everyone since v1 and have had zero issues. Not saying these problems don't exist but they seem overblown and are affecting a minority unless I'm super lucky.
v8 seems very stable so far.
great job qora.
Jump to: