Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 298. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Thanks to agran we now have...

Qora Faucet http://coinia.net/qora/faucet.php

legendary
Settled then.

Btw, new banner for the twitter account https://twitter.com/qoracoin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
I like it too.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
The more I think about twistelaar's slogan "Qora — Innovative From The Core" the more I like it.

How do you feel about actually making it official Qora slogan?

Let's just use this slogan, I only get positive feedback on this slogan. Qora and Core are also matching. its short, strong and true.

+1 "Qora — Innovative From The Core"
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
The more I think about twistelaar's slogan "Qora — Innovative From The Core" the more I like it.
Let's just use this slogan, I only get positive feedback on this slogan. Qora and Core are also matching. its short, strong and true.
+1
legendary

I also can't remember a single negative response.
legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary
Activity: 1148
HODL!!!! Qora easy will hit 700 Satoshi when listed on bigger exchanges and when we start publishing articles on coindesk and other sources in the west and China, the party has to begin yet Smiley
legendary

legendary
I have a friend that also invested in qora he might be able to help with the official website.

That would be great.
legendary
agran is unstoppable  Smiley

QORA FAUCET IS COMING!

Smart Man...   watch agran suck up all them bounties YOU RITALIN HUNGRY TROLLS!!!   Kiss

He's doing it for free  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
just spent 20 min reading all the last 5 pages - if you haven't - save your time.

here is a summary of the only 2 important points:

Normally I was going to release a new version today fixing most of the database related errors and corruption issues.
Instead I started working on making synchronization faster so the next version will be released tomorrow.
Back to business!
I've just had a conversation with qora. Here's a plan.
We'll have an open source project for Qora official website.
Design is done. It might be slightly changed based on new circumstances, but at the moment we can start with this one.

Full size
What do we need
We need a developer who are ready to volunteer and knows how to make it open source. Probably using GitHub.
We need to choose CMS. Wordpress?

I have a friend that also invested in qora he might be able to help with the official website.
legendary
agran is unstoppable  Smiley

QORA FAUCET IS COMING!
legendary
Right, how could I forget about acdc.

Seven assholes: coinpump, Attack.of.the.Clones, TheMightyX, Djinou94, Hippie Tech, Casu, acdc.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
i made a test transaction from poloniex ,after 3 days of pending now they show that transaction is complete ,but i didnt get coins.My wallet is sinchronised  .Can somebody send me 1 qora i want to check is it my problem or poloniex
same here, complete, but no tx id and no coins in wallet

now dont know how to get my qoras out from poloniex
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
So there is no point to argue about "loan mechanics" being different than IPO or IPO being different than Loan. We can argue only what specifically is in common (belongs to "loan mechanics") or different (belongs to derived classes).

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

Welcome to my 'wankers with really long Ignore lists' List Grin
Activity: 502
i made a test transaction from poloniex ,after 3 days of pending now they show that transaction is complete ,but i didnt get coins.My wallet is sinchronised  .Can somebody send me 1 qora i want to check is it my problem or poloniex
same here, complete, but no tx id and no coins in wallet
Activity: 561
just recieved 100 coins ,thank you very much.It shows that everything is ok with my wallet and poloniex is complete shit
legendary
dzarmush did you send me a coin?

Sorry, I was waiting till it sync and forgot )

Sent you 100 coins.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
dzarmush did you send me a coin?
Address write.
Jump to: