Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 332. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Any news about getting Qora to some exchanges?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
I made a payment for the IPO
hash: 6d9ff256e1383bed49eb3c721b352cdfe1a091e154aa8c92a48491fe30aa542b
1 btc

ejp
Send qora a PM to receive your BTC back. IPO is over.
We need to change the first post. It still looks as if we were on IPO. We don't need all those pictures and information about IPO anymore.

The address should be replaced by a link to the blockchain if Qora wants to be transparent and show how much was collected. I personally think its good to show people that the IPO collected over a 100 BTC.

Activity: 44
I hope so cryptocurrency dream Smiley

Thank's!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Qora is on https://coinmarketcap.com/
I hope qora will change the OP soon.

Awesome Smiley

Next stop is Top 10. Fasten your seatbelts.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Maybe the OP can read that it is a brand new code in large black letters to put this point across?

Plus the Sharexcoin site needs to be on it too.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
Qora is on https://coinmarketcap.com/
I hope qora will change the OP soon.

In my opinion it would have been better to wait for poloniex + qora website - but nevermind - qora will be TOP 5 anyways  Cheesy
Activity: 45
使用谷歌翻译
如果你是中国人,我们需要你的帮助。请加入我们的人民币和BTC一切可能的方式发送请求到bter.com。

Translated using google
If you're chinese, we need your help. Please send request to bter.com in every possible way to add us in CNY and BTC.

I contacted bter at [email protected] and [email protected] asking them to add Qora to CNY and BTC markets.
Here is also their phone: +86-400-007-0955 and their qq: 4000070955 / 2576465480
Please do the same. If you are chinese send them both english and chinese request.

Having a fiat gateway already now - even if it's cny - would be really good for Qora.
Remember, try to convice them and don't beg. We aren't doing them a favor. Show them they will profit by adding us!
Thank you

Also, I think it's time to talk about Qora to EVERY exchange possible anywhere in the world. Client is stable, blockchain is stable. We aren't in beta anymore. Let's work  Cool

I tried to find a Qora thread in the chinese section of BTT and couldn't find it. If it doesn't exist, could a chinese person please create it asap?

bter can list qora to their exchange, but they need get some qora! Grin Grin Wink Wink
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
maybe I am a bit gay (who knows) but it looks like a purple penis.

I agree, not that I have anything against purple penis(es) but I just don't see these as being qora-esk..still too 80s-90sish. Sleek, and modern not 1st, gen. Sorry I got no better suggestions, I just know what I like and the purple penis doesn't really do it for me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
使用谷歌翻译
如果你是中国人,我们需要你的帮助。请加入我们的人民币和BTC一切可能的方式发送请求到bter.com。

Translated using google
If you're chinese, we need your help. Please send request to bter.com in every possible way to add us in CNY and BTC.

I contacted bter at [email protected] and [email protected] asking them to add Qora to CNY and BTC markets.
Here is also their phone: +86-400-007-0955 and their qq: 4000070955 / 2576465480
Please do the same. If you are chinese send them both english and chinese request.

Having a fiat gateway already now - even if it's cny - would be really good for Qora.
Remember, try to convice them and don't beg. We aren't doing them a favor. Show them they will profit by adding us!
Thank you

Also, I think it's time to talk about Qora to EVERY exchange possible anywhere in the world. Client is stable, blockchain is stable. We aren't in beta anymore. Let's work  Cool

I tried to find a Qora thread in the chinese section of BTT and couldn't find it. If it doesn't exist, could a chinese person please create it asap?
It's not the time to ask bter listing qora to their exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
get qora on other exchanges before the trading interest dies

Ha! Good one

What does everyone think about these banners for Qora?

Banner 1

Banner 2

Banner 3

Which number is the best?

Regards,
banner 1

Activity: 42
get qora on other exchanges before the trading interest dies
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
maybe I am a bit gay (who knows) but it looks like a purple penis.
Activity: 5

Banner 1
https://i.imgur.com/QTS2qTv.png

Banner 2
https://i.imgur.com/FOttMSe.png

Banner 3
https://i.imgur.com/TRd099h.png

Regards,
banner 1
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
qora that i sold on 72 sto,i am too sad
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

Banner 1

Banner 2

Banner 3

Regards,
Activity: 55
Should not already be in coinmarketcap  Huh
Activity: 910
Run.bat:
Code:
@ECHO OFF
IF EXIST java (
start "Qora" java -Xmx256m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
) ELSE (
IF EXIST "%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7" (
start "Qora" "%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
) ELSE (
IF EXIST "%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre7" (
start "Qora" "%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
) ELSE (
ECHO Java software not found on your system. Please go to http://java.com/en/ to download a copy of Java.
PAUSE
)
)
)
+1
legendary
Activity: 1428
Just setup a powerful VPS just to host a new node in a Sydney data center.

hmmm not up yet, will post the IP when im done.

I should have made a video how to set it up lol. I will do it when i setup a host on a raspberry pi Tongue
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
I really looks like Qora is starting to gain momentum.  Keep up the great work everyone!  Grin
Jump to: