Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 331. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
So this coin is not mineable? can someone tell more? Has this been an IPO?

Yes, it's 100% POS.

We're looking for someone to create a mutlipool for Qora. Now when it's on exchange we can make it 'mineable'.
legendary
New OP!  Smiley

Changed a few details like the title colors and the lists because they don't seem to center well.

Yeah, I noticed nice color. Didn't know it can be custom on the forum. I changed colors in all my posts also.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So this coin is not mineable? can someone tell more? Has this been an IPO?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
New OP!  Smiley

Changed a few details like the title colors and the lists because they don't seem to center well.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Qora is on https://coinmarketcap.com/
I hope qora will change the OP soon.

Awesome Smiley

Next stop is Top 10. Fasten your seatbelts.

It will surely go above top 10. I bet it will be between the first 5. Remember, we don't have a website up yet. Imagine how big it will be!!!

Pretty crazy. 14th place from the start. Qora is in the company of somehow unique coins.

Long way to the top 5 though.

It's not so long. Don't tell me litecoin is better   Tongue
legendary

Awesome Smiley

It will surely go above top 10. I bet it will be between the first 5. Remember, we don't have a website up yet. Imagine how big it will be!!!

Pretty crazy. 14th place from the start. Qora is in the company of somehow unique coins.

Long way to the top 5 though.
legendary
Qora on Coinmarketcap looks like a manual input, im not complaining but ideally it would move with the market. I guess it needs to be on decent exchange to show real time data.

Volume and the price are correct. Also CMC never use manual input, they're fully automated. If for some reason they stop receiving data from an exchange a coin temporary disappears from the list.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
I repost this in order to help newcomers learn about qora (until it's updated in the OP)
Good idea...  but it leads to Version 5...  dzarmush should edit the URL.
you are right i updated the URL to version 6 - thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

Awesome Smiley

legendary

If I am not mistaken...  it's always like that for the first 24 hours.

Ok, got it.
legendary
Qora on Coinmarketcap looks like a manual input, im not complaining but ideally it would move with the market. I guess it needs to be on decent exchange to show real time data.

it shows the sharexcoin data. Isn't that real data?^^

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win

If so that fine, I assumed it was just put in. Why cant they show real time price then?
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

win
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I really looks like Qora is starting to gain momentum.  Keep up the great work everyone!  Grin

Great miners our job is to cheer for the beautiful tomorrow
keep
win
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Where can I boy Qora?
Jump to: