Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 35. (Read 748203 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would consider investing some money in this coin but this low volume is worrying the sh** out of me!! Why is volume so low?

because Qora is SHIT , there are Nxt and in a few weeks NEM ... no place for Qora.sry.

Lol. Nice try

QORA TO DA MOON  Grin  Smiley

QORA will find his way up to the top  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Guys, what's going on here?

Today is the 3rd time I didn't receive Qoras to my client from an exchange. I'm using v18, sent some from an exchange and never got them (again). First time this happened I lost a considerable amount. Kind of makes me want to not dabble with this anymore.

Forks?

Which exchange?  Polo has been on a fork for a while.  This isn't so much an issue of the application, it a problem with a lack of nodes forging.

Polo.

I, as a customer, don't care it's it's a problem of nodes or a problem of the software. All I want is to not lose funds, and that might be a technical problem or a software problem, it doesn't matter to me as just an end user.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

Today is the 3rd time I didn't receive Qoras to my client from an exchange. I'm using v18, sent some from an exchange and never got them (again). First time this happened I lost a considerable amount. Kind of makes me want to not dabble with this anymore.

Forks?

Which exchange?  Polo has been on a fork for a while.  This isn't so much an issue of the application, it a problem with a lack of nodes forging.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Forks?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Can you help me?
Send 1000000 qora coin from Bter to Poloniex and never arrived.

what can i do?

Whatch this!
http://qora.co.in/?q=QWRMDb63g6EBZ5epSfpTeKT5Xp9MwN3oh7

If it shows in the blockchain then polo is on the wrong chain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
because Qora is SHIT , there are Nxt and in a few weeks NEM ... no place for Qora.sry.

Come on folks...  couldn't one of you say it for me once?   Wink

Trust me...  it'll make you feel goooood...  lol   Cheesy

Welcome to my ignore list?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can you help me?
Send 1000000 qora coin from Bter to Poloniex and never arrived.

what can i do?

Whatch this!
http://qora.co.in/?q=QWRMDb63g6EBZ5epSfpTeKT5Xp9MwN3oh7
legendary
Activity: 1036
Just a short recap about AT, integration and relevant things

• It looks like AT will be first integrated into Qora (in case the crowdfunding hits the minimum goal).CFB stated his personal opinion about AT that he prefers AT to be deployed in other coins first.It is also clear that AT is not an exclusivity for Qora but it might be for a short/long period of time (in case it goes live to Qora first).
    This is a key point because if we face this situation (this "exclusivity") then Qora might have a chance to attract "great players" of the market on it.
  • Qora has been mentioned in coinssource.
  • Details about AT services asset will became clear before the launch of the crowdfunding.Also the existence of this asset means that AT team will monitor AT and monetize it from several business cases that AT is used.
  • CIYAM stated that a part of the funds will be used to help get the lottery created and promoted.He noted also a new use case of AT, "trustless atomic cross-chain transfer" between AT integrated coins, a true benefit for Qora as AT early adopter.
  • In the next days Qora and AT team will get into more details about this.

I'm also trying to write down exactly how the lottery use case will perform and to see how AT can collaborate with existing Qora features like arbitrary transactions, asset / asset exchange, dividends.Sure there are many capabilities beyond imagination.

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

• It looks like AT will be first integrated into Qora (in case the crowdfunding hits the minimum goal).CFB stated his personal opinion about AT that he prefers AT to be deployed in other coins first.It is also clear that AT is not an exclusivity for Qora but it might be for a short/long period of time (in case it goes live to Qora first).
    This is a key point because if we face this situation (this "exclusivity") then Qora might have a chance to attract "great players" of the market on it.
  • Details about AT services asset will became clear before the launch of the crowdfunding.Also the existence of this asset means that AT team will monitor AT and monetize it from several business cases that AT is used.
  • CIYAM stated that a part of the funds will be used to help get the lottery created and promoted.He noted also a new use case of AT, "trustless atomic cross-chain transfer" between AT integrated coins, a true benefit for Qora as AT early adopter.

I'm also trying to write down exactly how the lottery use case will perform and to see how AT can collaborate with existing Qora features like arbitrary transactions, asset / asset exchange, dividends.Sure there are many capabilities beyond imagination.

Awesome!  I've got a buy order already in place for 10/15.  All, if you want to shownyor support for this asset, you can go ahead and place your buy order at 1 qora/ea.  When the sell ia post, you will get your shares.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Thanks for this recap. The next weeks will be exciting.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1148
I would consider investing some money in this coin but this low volume is worrying the sh** out of me!! Why is volume so low?

Lol. Nice try

QORA TO DA MOON  Grin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

Lol. Nice try
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
v18 - fine ! Smiley
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Activity: 168
http://www.coinssource.com/qora-explodes-onto-altcoin-markets/

Qora article, got published yesterday night. Enjoy

Great article in a quality site. I think saying Qora was developed by a 'team' isn't exactly the reality though. Smiley

I think the idea of a lone coder is quite a compelling story ie Satoshi and ultimately BCNext. It's doesn't need to be covered up.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
http://www.coinssource.com/qora-explodes-onto-altcoin-markets/

Qora article, got published yesterday night. Enjoy
Activity: 168
Everyone Renat0 is always always always at the centre of mild FUD where he says something isn't working right, it's always him, check his posts.

He is a constant mild FUD maker who is buying and accumulating.

We have to ignore him.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
A few informative threads about AT for those wanting to understand better. The origin of AT (with CIYAM) began as part of NXT, hence the links.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-automated-transactions-at-progress-and-discussion-463731
https://nxtforum.org/automated-transactions/information-of-the-at-project/
http://ciyam.org/nxt/

It's quite clear that as AT (and the corresponding language) is a prerequisite for cross-blockchain communication, the more coins that adopt this the better, say for example a lottery, where increased user base across blockchains increases the payout, etc. Still reading.
Pages:
Jump to: