Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 356. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
I think Qora needs a professional site. Someone wants to pay me? I will make a quick site.

I designed a website. Qora dev is working on it. I guess it's not a priority so it's not launched yet.

Can you show it to me? PM me. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I think Qora needs a professional site. Someone wants to pay me? I will make a quick site.

I designed a website. Qora dev is working on it. I guess it's not a priority so it's not launched yet.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

I have donated 200K for bounties, I think over 5m have been gathered so far. Contact dzarmush, he organizes all that
Crypti Community Manager
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Update : http://qora.club/
Move to a new server located in Seattle.
Wish the speed is good to all people.
If some body want to write something about qora, such as a Tutorial or ann, can come the http://qora.club/

it's ok now.
Activity: 334
When will the source be released?
about 3 months later.
Crypti Community Manager
When will the source be released?
Activity: 422
Update : http://qora.club/
Move to a new server located in Seattle.
Wish the speed is good to all people.
If some body want to write something about qora, such as a Tutorial or ann, can come the http://qora.club/
legendary
Just ran the wallet, how long does it take to sync and i see 10 addresses?

You can open File/Debug/Blocks and watch how it's synchronizing.

Yes, you've got 10 addresses instead of 1. You can use any of them.

oke now Smiley can anybody send 1 qora to this addy

want to test before buying

Sent 100

Could you delete address from your post. New forum rules forbid it and mods might lock the thread.

Received thanks, i think only giveaway address posting was banned

Probably. But there might be lots of newcomers here soon. It's not a good idea to post addresses.
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death

Sent 100

Could you delete address from your post. New forum rules forbid it and mods might lock the thread.

Received thanks, i think only giveaway address posting was banned
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
qora, I also think that it is necessary to display information about the last block in a prominent place. May be let it appears, when your cursor on the green circle.

I was just using the NXT wallet. I think as much as possible Qora (I think he has already said as much) needs to have a very user friendly uncluttered basic front end.

NXT wallet is horrible, too much going on when 95% of the time people just want to send and receive coins.

So the less on the front end the better, hide it in menus etc...remember high levels users probably like yourself are not the target for a wallet if we want to be popular.  

I agree with that. Even Generated Blocks and Naming Service are not necessarily should be in the main menu.
+1
legendary
qora, I also think that it is necessary to display information about the last block in a prominent place. May be let it appears, when your cursor on the green circle.

I was just using the NXT wallet. I think as much as possible Qora (I think he has already said as much) needs to have a very user friendly uncluttered basic front end.

NXT wallet is horrible, too much going on when 95% of the time people just want to send and receive coins.

So the less on the front end the better, hide it in menus etc...remember high levels users probably like yourself are not the target for a wallet if we want to be popular.  

I agree with that. Even Generated Blocks and Naming Service are not necessarily should be in the main menu.
legendary
Activity: 1106

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

good idea
legendary

Sent 100

legendary
Stagnation is Death

oke now Smiley can anybody send 1 qora to this addy - [removed]

Activity: 910
legendary

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi qora
I'm new here. Just open the Q wallet.
Cant  mind the main goal of naming serv.
There are so many premium keys listed on exchange, but nobody buy it Huh
Whats the trick?

don't worry,now people are unaware of the role of name!the price is not normal Roll Eyes
legendary
Stagnation is Death
Jump to: