Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 365. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Ok. Now we need to decide how big would be a bounty for the first multypool. I don't know how complicated this work. Need devs opinion.
legendary
Do i need to do something special to forge?

Unlock the wallet
legendary
Hey guys, a quick question about the wallet, why do the addresses disappear after opening the client?

Is there a command to get them back?

Thanks!

It's a known bug.

You need to delete wallet folder, open the client again and recover it with the seed.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Do i need to do something special to forge?
legendary
TwinWinNerD I sent 20,000 qora - 10,000 for each bounty listed

dzarmush please add qora.club/ and first multipool to the bounty list also.

You mean http://qora.club/?

But it's already functioning. Why would we put it in the list? If you'd like to send a donation just send it directly to the guy who made the webside.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
agran you are awesome!
thank you for your time and effort.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
TwinWinNerD I sent 20,000 qora - 10,000 for each bounty listed

dzarmush please add qora.club/ development and maintenance and first multipool to the bounty list also.
legendary
So many People with over 100Mio Qora,  this is crazy,  if you not distrube your coins and involve more people with small buy ins( i mean even a community which stands behind you ) than r all of you  responsible that quora die, because of your greed.

Whoud you like to get 100Mio Qora for developing web client and mobile client that will be so good that they become Qora's official clients?

No? Then why would you expect to get free coins of one of the most promising cryptocurrenies ever? Because everything under 50 satoshi is basically free.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
Message: The address for QORA safekeeping is: "QMAvJFthayQjG4BQ2F5shnpLueUq3mXqdN".
Address: 18888888PPJ8oGeqR6AKmoiKUme9da48Xf
Signed Message: HLI+ldLeHpdZPcqGf+jJxfcu1uYo3WPLA7n8pqel9Onx/0XUZhsaaETUbGbgLQWM/Z5NwYaRb6aIaDV3kx5YBEA=

Please check if this message is really signed with my BTC address before taking it for granted!

Cool. Sent the first donation 200'000 QORA. And we've got the first 200'000 bounty for giveaway script that would check if user kept the sig for a week before releasing the giveaway.

Nice! If you need me to payout something, just PM me the link to the payout request of the team!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
So many People with over 100Mio Qora,  this is crazy,  if you not distrube your coins and involve more people with small buy ins( i mean even a community which stands behind you ) than r all of you  responsible that quora die, because of your greed.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
What if tomorrow, a company like Google or Apple trademark the name "Qora" to be the official name of a new line of products?
It will instantly become illegal for us to use QORA in any publication.  You guys don't realize it yet, but they can sue us for promoting QORA if they're the rightful owner of the trademark.
not accurate.

There are different classes for trademarks. For example there is all ready a trademark in Telecommunications for QORA - http://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=qora

Anyone trying to trademark qora in the field of cryptocurrency will have a hard time.

You can become 'legal' when you have the need for it.
I agree - right now there isn't really a need.
building a qora franchise is your biggest "protection" against other people trying to trademark/enjoy qora reputation in cryptocurrency.
Now I think we need a strong community, not a fundation.
legendary
Message: The address for QORA safekeeping is: "QMAvJFthayQjG4BQ2F5shnpLueUq3mXqdN".
Signed Message: HLI+ldLeHpdZPcqGf+jJxfcu1uYo3WPLA7n8pqel9Onx/0XUZhsaaETUbGbgLQWM/Z5NwYaRb6aIaDV3kx5YBEA=

Please check if this message is really signed with my BTC address before taking it for granted!

Cool. Sent the first donation 200'000 QORA. And we've got the first 200'000 bounty for giveaway script that would check if user kept the sig for a week before releasing the giveaway.
legendary
Slogan ideas:

''Qora, Nothing else matters''

''Qora, What Else?''  Grin

''Qora, the future of cryptocurrencies''

''Qora, innovative from the core''

OK I know this. 1 is a Metallica song. 2 is Nespresso. 3 & 4 im not sure?  Smiley

4's not bad if anyone else hasn't used it already.  Smiley

I like the fourth also. Sounds great, fits for cryptocurrency etc.
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1106
Slogan ideas:

OK I know this. 1 is a Metallica song. 2 is Nespresso. 3 & 4 im not sure?  Smiley

4's not bad if anyone else hasn't used it already.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary
Activity: 1148
Slogan ideas:

legendary
Activity: 1106
Just want to throw the idea out there. Maybe when it comes to contacting the right the right people for certain jobs, IF we can't deal with it from people already here then we could look toward who did a good job with NXT. Might save a lot of energy. Even we could have our own advertising threads for roles offering a bounty to the ones chosen.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5317734

legendary
Jump to: