Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 366. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

nice job!
I need to go buy some more qora now  Wink
There is a trick how to get to the top with any balance Smiley
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?top=200
You can put any number here.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1106
Yes, a giveaway is needed too. How about something like Smurfcoin did? If someone wants to participate he must put "Qora..." in his sig, and then an automated script would check if he kept the sig for a week before releasing the giveaway.
I think this is a great way to promote qora

p.s: it seems that we have a lot of ideas but not enough technical people to execute them.
please someone start bounty list and let's get some top programmers on board.
I will donate qora to any serious bounty.

Can I suggest we have one person who is leader and coordinator. Of course they have to check with the community on major decisions but we need one coordinating source who is a contact point to Qora. I'm not suggesting a heavy role just a point we can all look toward for direction not 5 people saying different things.

I suggest dzarmush. I've disagreed with him on some issues but he has been with Qora from the start and has a strong enough personality to reign in crazy ideas. From that point his job would really be delegation and trying to action the direction given by Qora.

Anyone agree?

Dzarmush do you want the job?

Either way we need leadership. Its starting to resemble this on here which is unattractive to visitors here.  Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YawagQ6lLrA

Well, since I'm useless in development and don't know much about marketing I'm ready to try handling some organizing stuff.

At some point there will be a marketing committee to make such job, but until then I'm ready to help as much as I can.

Even marketing is about delegation, I just feel we need a point man otherwise nothing gets done and every little thing gets lost in discussions about discussions. We can always disagree with your ideas  Smiley But at least with one person we have a clear direction and someone we can rally behind.

Unless anyone has any major objections I guess you are it. 
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Sharex wants to add Qora to their exchange. The dev there did a really nice ipo for sharecoin with sig check and i.p. check too i think. Maybe he could help with our giveaway.

PMd ShareXCoin dev
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Slogans:

Qora / Embracing the future
Qora / Money revisited
Qora / The evolution of money
Qora / The evolution of payments

EDIT: Qora / The future of payments
        Qora / All around the globe
        Qora / The new infrastructure of payments
        Qora / The innovation in money
Activity: 910
legendary
Yes, a giveaway is needed too. How about something like Smurfcoin did? If someone wants to participate he must put "Qora..." in his sig, and then an automated script would check if he kept the sig for a week before releasing the giveaway.

p.s: it seems that we have a lot of ideas but not enough technical people to execute them.

Can I suggest we have one person who is leader and coordinator. Of course they have to check with the community on major decisions but we need one coordinating source who is a contact point to Qora. I'm not suggesting a heavy role just a point we can all look toward for direction not 5 people saying different things.

I suggest dzarmush. I've disagreed with him on some issues but he has been with Qora from the start and has a strong enough personality to reign in crazy ideas. From that point his job would really be delegation and trying to action the direction given by Qora.

Anyone agree?

Either way we need leadership. Its starting to resemble this on here which is unattractive to visitors here.  Smiley

Well, since I'm useless in development and don't know much about marketing I'm ready to try handling some organizing stuff.

At some point there will be a marketing committee to make such job, but until then I'm ready to help as much as I can.
legendary
The dev there did a really nice ipo for sharecoin with sig check and i.p. check too i think. Maybe he could help.
True.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Sharex wants to add Qora to their exchange. The dev there did a really nice ipo for sharecoin with sig check and i.p. check too i think. Maybe he could help with our giveaway.
legendary
@dzarmush: can you please make the google spreadsheets open to public for reading? Or should they be visited only by requests with google ids?

Smiley Sorry, I forgot about it.

Slogans List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mqCv5IA7tVhtHt6iP4hJ1PZlNv3_7u9RZS3KmhN_jdQ/edit#gid=0

Bounties List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hOwbYTEITNsQ_OsYx7ltFnlAMvk7xUSpIV9_7_7Tqec/edit#gid=0

legendary
legendary
Whats wrong with the slogan on the website design?, its not earth shattering but its simple and clear.

Well, it's pretentious and pretty much meaningless at the same time  Smiley

Well look at how much effort I expect went into NXT's which is worse..A lot of smart people etc... The whole website looks like a Hipsters wet dream.
legendary

Anyone agree?

Either way we need leadership. Its starting to resemble this on here which is unattractive to visitors here.  Smiley

legendary
@dzarmush: can you please make the google spreadsheets open to public for reading? Or should they be visited only by requests with google ids?
legendary
Whats wrong with the slogan on the website design?, its not earth shattering but its simple and clear.

Well, it's pretentious and pretty much meaningless at the same time  Smiley
legendary

Great work on the website. I think I already said Resources is spelt wrong?

It should not focus only in one innovation! Qora has many innovations!
legendary

I started bounties list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hOwbYTEITNsQ_OsYx7ltFnlAMvk7xUSpIV9_7_7Tqec/edit#gid=0

Great!
legendary

I started bounties list

legendary
We could talk about what we need and setting up bounties.

Reddit
Twitter
FB
G+

Anything else I am missing?

Website design - with graphics, elegant, fast, beautiful - we want every visitor to be impressed.
Reddit design - graphics, font, the reddit icon should perform a move of some sort when mouse-over (eg blink, hug a qora coin, etc)

I did a website design and uploaded all materials, I believe Qora dev is working on it.

Full size

Speaking of which, we need a slogan for the banner. If we don't come up with something great maybe it'll make sense to put "Qora — Second Generation Cryptocurrecy. New POS algorythm" or something like this? I put "Cryptocurrency that builds the future" just as an example for design, so don't consider it as a slogan.

Good work!!

The slogan is of utmost importance - we need something catchy, easy to remember, fresh and brilliant.

Maybe we should create a list, organize voting in a new separate thread.

@ReRunRod, Hyperphrenia: what's your opinion? How should this be organized? Via a thread?> voting?

Great work on the website. I think I already said Resources is spelt wrong?

legendary
I don't know if its too early technically but a priority is a Web-wallet.

As far as I understand qora wants to get final and stable dektop client first. Then there will be one official mobile client and one official web client.

Of course anybody can make a web client if he wants. Like Wesleyh made his own Nxt client which was so good that it became official client. So if someone is able to make a web client it'll be great. And if finally it'll become the only official web client the dev receive a bounty.
Jump to: