Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 41. (Read 748227 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
In the giveaway wallet ended coins!

http://qora.co.in/?q=QTKzXdhM3L3p9p7KULLtvdRFaahucypsN5

Statistics hits:
http://coinia.net/Q/stat.php

Please donate!

Just sent about 500k for the giveaways!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
way too much was made of this recent fork, I simply got BTER to resend, 24hr issue. Sadly the usual suspects made it seem like a disaster to scoop up cheap Qora.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
QORA lost (version 16, I didn't update to Qora 17) !!!

On 21. I bought some QORA (5 transactions). On 22. I bought another amount. After restart of local Qora wallet today the first 5 transactions are gone after syncing (I have a backup from 21.), I can only see my last transaction from 22.

What happend here, I want my Qora back !!!

Congrats, all repaired, all my QORA back !!!
Activity: 910
In the giveaway wallet ended coins!

http://qora.co.in/?q=QTKzXdhM3L3p9p7KULLtvdRFaahucypsN5

Statistics hits:
http://coinia.net/Q/stat.php

Please donate!
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Thank you, Rumhurius. The responded to me about 24 hours ago.  I guess I'll keep responding to the email, until that fix this.  I appreciate the tip.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Bter managed to get my Coins back. Yaaaay Smiley

Its all here now !

Only my Sig bountys and faucets since 09.09 are still missing.

Do you send them manually ?
My addy:
QLxfyGsD7NEJ9ooS6uG1SsZAyLTRRtPog8

How long did that take?  I just received a response from them this morning, telling me to wait a while and my transactions should post.  They sent the email 7+ hours ago and still no Qora in my wallet, or in my Bter account.

I'm willing to way and play nice, but I'd like to know what others have experienced.

took em a few days.
maybe 5-6 here. simply answer on the mail to keep the ticket open.
legendary
Activity: 1367
Activity: 561
any chance for open source this month?
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Oke here is how I see the future.

Initially it was never the goal to become a feature pumping machine.
The initial goal for this project was to try and simplify features, Looking for ways to improve them and see if they could be combined somehow.
We have features now so there is no point in pushing more features until the available ones find a use.

The main development focus will now be to make the client stable and getting more use out of the existing features.
The new wallet will be part of the goal of making Qora and its features more accessable.

To go open source this project needs to get a proper identity first. This means atleast the following things need to be done before we can go open source.

• Rework this topic (update the information, self-moderate it to prevent the spam).
  • Recreate the website (correct information, blog, forum).
  • Better communication through the blog, forum, etc
  • Create better documentation on how to use the client.
  • Setting up a proper issue tracker with guidelines.
  • Fixing the issues people are having.
  • Maybe a new logo.

I am already working on these things so don't expect them to take very long.
Some parts of the source might be hidden first. If this creates a larger interest and community the missing parts will become available immediatly.

great , can't wait os.
I will review source code .
Activity: 910

Its all here now !

Sent to all.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

Its all here now !

My addy:

How long did that take?  I just received a response from them this morning, telling me to wait a while and my transactions should post.  They sent the email 7+ hours ago and still no Qora in my wallet, or in my Bter account.

I'm willing to way and play nice, but I'd like to know what others have experienced.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

Its all here now !

My addy:
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

I'm not sure why people put orders in for less than a dollar to manipulate the price. Open source should end this nonsense. Probably we should get on a few more exchanges as the client gets more stable.

If you believe in this coin, why would you need more exchanges ? You clearly want to see real world adoption, so there is no need to transfer crypto into fiat.
Just create an incentive for people to spend qora instead of transfering it back into fiat as soon as possible with as much gain as possible.
Maybe have a quick look at Bitmark project. Their goal is mass user adoption rather than feature pumping. It's a simple scrypt clone yet the dev doesn't need to convince exchanges to add the coin. It's the other way round.
Features that no one knows how to use them are not worth very much. And if it's too complicated to use a system, it won't be used unless it offers something really special.
Does Qora have such a unique special thing ? And if what is it ? Try to build a usecase for users around this feature. Make users want to try it out.

I'm not sure why people put orders in for less than a dollar to manipulate the price. Open source should end this nonsense. Probably we should get on a few more exchanges as the client gets more stable.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Its time for Qora  Wink cant wait to see the new things
Logo contest!

Maybe Qora doesn't need more developers it just needs more Qora the developer!

HODL!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Wauw! This sounds good  Grin Go Qora, Go Qora  Cheesy
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

The initial goal for this project was to try and simplify features, Looking for ways to improve them and see if they could be combined somehow.
We have features now so there is no point in pushing more features until the available ones find a use.

The main development focus will now be to make the client stable and getting more use out of the existing features.
The new wallet will be part of the goal of making Qora and its features more accessable.

To go open source this project needs to get a proper identity first. This means atleast the following things need to be done before we can go open source.

• Rework this topic (update the information, self-moderate it to prevent the spam).
  • Maybe a new logo.

Some parts of the source might be hidden first. If this creates a larger interest and community the missing parts will become available immediatly.
glad to see the feed back , but we need a schedule and road map . open source is really necessary , its not for clone but need more tech to join in , lonely team always made us nervous
Activity: 502
You are very cool man Smiley
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

• Maybe a new logo.

Thanks for this statement!
Seems that you read and understand the REAL problems for us user who are mainly interested in this coin and its possibility - and not only in a fast growing price!
For ME this is a reason to hold my coins and I will try to get more of them! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: