Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 445. (Read 748234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Qora to the moon!  Cheesy

Yep!  Smiley

And I got e-mail: "This is an automatic notification to let you know that your note referred as no reference has been read."
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Qora to the moon!  Cheesy
legendary
I also want to know what will the author issuing for ipo investors
Each bitcoin transaction will represent one address.
On launch I will pm all known investors and ask how they want to receive the seed of that address.
Investors can then import that seed into their wallet and use it.

I'm suggesting to consider this service or similar https://privnote.com/

Someone creates a note, sends a link, you can read it just once. After the first time note was open service deletes it.

For example I created a note https://privnote.com/n/cfgyhsorzlnpkbnm/#zefvqzmkmusapetp after someone reads it, it will be deleted and I'll receive notification on my e-mail that the note has been read.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I just want to know , when laungh, I will receive my qora seed by pm?

Each bitcoin transaction will represent one address.
On launch I will pm all known investors and ask how they want to receive the seed of that address.
Investors can then import that seed into their wallet and use it.

A question for Qora or anyone. I played with the Beta again today. Is there a total balance shown if you have coins in the wallet?

I didn't use any coins, so maybe it didn't show. Or will we just know the balance on individual accounts?

Currently there are no totals of the balances.
This is actually something that could be usefull.
I will add it to my list and see if I can get it done before the launch.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
A question for Qora or anyone. I played with the Beta again today. Is there a total balance shown if you have coins in the wallet?

I didn't use any coins, so maybe it didn't show. Or will we just know the balance on individual accounts?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Kamehameha!!!
don't see any tech update from dev after the initial post. Is the coin ready for May 19 launch?

What do you mean no update, look through his posts he posts every few days. You can download the beta, he has shown the naming service that will be implemented on launch, said what features will be in the client at launch and what will be developed in a month or so.

The launch date is May 16th but the developer hasn't promised it as a certainty but expects everything to be ready to go then.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
don't see any tech update from dev after the initial post. Is the coin ready for May 19 launch?
Kamehameha!!!
People always say a coin will rocket once the Chinese turn up. Seems like they are already here. One word of advice though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR0lWICH3rY
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Myth
What time can be traded, where transactions
Kamehameha!!!
Well F it, completely missed this.

Oh, you registered today, so you missed not only Qora, buy almost everything: NXT, NEM, etc, etc.

He did. But by looking at his first post today he didn't miss out on..........drum roll..........wait for it...........Sunflowercoin FB giveaway!!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sunflowercoin-pure-pos-free-fair-multipool-launch-594870
legendary
Activity: 1344
how is going on ?
guys

Cool. Everybody's waiting may 16  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
how is going on ?
guys
Activity: 224
For 90% of people 90% of the time they just want to look at a simple payment page and other stuff should be hidden behind tabs and menus etc imo.

Qora could have the same issue at some point as features are added.

Simplicity in sending payments is what has attracted to people actually using Bitcoin I think in these days of hassle with banking online and generally.

Exactly...I think my point, regardless of how the "look" turns out is to provide a design for scaleability in mind, whether options are hidden behind tabs or not. We can work on the look but qora is going to lead the way in 2.0-3.0 technology so I think we should have a platform to vision how new options fit into the client, the end product that most new adopters buy into. I like simplicity so agree with being able to hide certain less-used tools and have them available when needed...wish I could program :-?

legendary
Activity: 1344

Oh, you registered today, so you missed not only Qora, buy almost everything: NXT, NEM, etc, etc.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 96
I think 100 satoshi is very reasonable price for Qora.
Activity: 69

You mean launch? I guess we'll create wallets and PM addresses.

Don't worry,Qora will notice!
legendary

You mean launch? I guess we'll create wallets and PM addresses.
Activity: 196

Activity: 422
Jump to: