Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 463. (Read 748234 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Hi dzarmush,

I'd just like to point out an error in your investor's list.  You made a mistake by placing my name on the wrong row.  Smiley  I'm the guy who invested 1.3 BTC with txid: 1eaba4d2e8ab00fcfe72911ff1ffab8d74667ae10ac9d0b4af07e4da729527f7.  So my name should be placed one row above.

If you check the transaction,  you will see that my bitcointalk id is in the public note section. Please correct the error for me.  Smiley

Also, I just wanna thank you for the great work you've done for the logos. I personally voted for #4 and I think they're amazing!!  Grin

It's great to have someone like you on board.  You're an excellent designer, and Qora is lucky to have you!  Grin

Regards.  Wink

I decided to save some time for Qura so he could focus on development, and spent my Saturday working on investors list. I'm not a part of Qora team, so it's not official and if you find a mistake with your stake don't send to Qora angry PM, send it me Smiley I'll fix it. Although somehow everything added up at the end.

INVESTORS LIST
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akq7HnuR7zEfdG9NMk1Uc2ZSOUQ2Qm9uRHV2X1phYVE#gid=0

If you don't see your name it's because I have no authority to connect investments with nicknames. I added some names which were part of transactions in public notes.

If you want to find yourself in the list, hit Ctrl+f and copy/paste your btc address or tx id.

Fixed.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the logo, I also voted for #4.

I worked on the type, now we have unique logo, not just simple font. The last step is choosing colors.

Are you a designer ?
I like the logo.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Fixed.

I worked on the type, now we have unique logo, not just simple font. The last step is choosing colors.

Supercool. It reminds me Babylon 5 style. Coin of the future.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
You make it slowly and make sure the coin is good,I guess you doing well
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Guaranteed Features
1)   Ed25519 DSA to verify and sign messages.
2)   1-5 minute block time depending on the network activity.
3)   Retargeting every 10 blocks.
4)   Password protected wallets that can be recovered/generated from seeds.
5)   New Proof-of-Stake algorithm.
6)   A JSON RPC API to directly communicate with the client.
7)   Naming Service: Allows the user to register a key-value pair which can be used for various purposes (URLS, addresses, …)
This Naming Service will also include an exchange where users can buy and sell keys.
8 )   Colored Coins/Assets.
9)   Arbitrary Transactions: A simple feature which allows users to send any payload they want over the network. This can be used by third-parties to build additional features on top of Qora (data storage, chat).
10)   Transaction Boosting: Higher transaction processing speed by not having to broadcast the transactions to the whole network.
When will all this features be completed?
before launch day?
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
wow i missed this one! i love pos!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You're the best, dzarmush! I'm really happy that we've got a strong community with great people like you on board.

Speaking of colors, how about orange/brown or something along that line? That's what conjures up when I tried to envision the word qora in my mind. I'm no artist, so please don't take my suggestion too seriously.  Smiley For some reason, I don't really think blue/purple fit qora too well. They're too cold in my opinion, and orange/brown/yellow are more cheerful (on 2nd thought, I probably got the colors combo from Coindesk's homepage color scheme.. so LOL).  Wink

Another question - I'm just wondering whether the dev or anyone else has a plan for qora website?  Should we wait til release of the coin and set up bounties before talking about website development?

If anyone should head the design department, dzarmush should be that man.  Smiley  

I hereby nominate dzarmush to be the head graphics designer of qora!  Grin

Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Watching closely even though I missed the IPO or is the IPO open?

Hello.

The IPO has ended it
has been open until April 16th 13:00:00 UTC.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Hi dzarmush,

I'd just like to point out an error in your investor's list.  You made a mistake by placing my name on the wrong row.  Smiley  I'm the guy who invested 1.3 BTC with txid: 1eaba4d2e8ab00fcfe72911ff1ffab8d74667ae10ac9d0b4af07e4da729527f7.  So my name should be placed one row above.

If you check the transaction,  you will see that my bitcointalk id is in the public note section. Please correct the error for me.  Smiley

Also, I just wanna thank you for the great work you've done for the logos. I personally voted for #4 and I think they're amazing!!  Grin

It's great to have someone like you on board.  You're an excellent designer, and Qora is lucky to have you!  Grin

Regards.  Wink

I decided to save some time for Qura so he could focus on development, and spent my Saturday working on investors list. I'm not a part of Qora team, so it's not official and if you find a mistake with your stake don't send to Qora angry PM, send it me Smiley I'll fix it. Although somehow everything added up at the end.

INVESTORS LIST
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akq7HnuR7zEfdG9NMk1Uc2ZSOUQ2Qm9uRHV2X1phYVE#gid=0

If you don't see your name it's because I have no authority to connect investments with nicknames. I added some names which were part of transactions in public notes.

If you want to find yourself in the list, hit Ctrl+f and copy/paste your btc address or tx id.

Fixed.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Watching closely even though I missed the IPO or is the IPO open?
Activity: 70
Hi dzarmush,

Regards.  Wink

INVESTORS LIST

legendary
I really like them. Maybe we should start a poll to let the community decide which one.

! Guys, please vote for logo !

But choose wisely Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6300684

Up
legendary
I actually have some sort of list like this of my own but it is more complete ofcourse.
I will not make it public because a lot of people invested through pm's and might want to stay anonymous.
Can you release an official list accord transactions but remove the ID to keep investor anonymous.
So everyone will know how much coins a transaction can receive.

If you look at the list you can work out roughly what coins you would get.

I cut off escrow fees from investments, so all amounts are accurate.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Looks interesting. I'll wait for release.
Activity: 422
A original coin,i missed Sad
You can buy some in a low price when it come out.
legendary
Activity: 1106
I actually have some sort of list like this of my own but it is more complete ofcourse.
I will not make it public because a lot of people invested through pm's and might want to stay anonymous.
Can you release an official list accord transactions but remove the ID to keep investor anonymous.

If you look at the list you can work out roughly what coins you would get.

Activity: 109
A original coin,i missed Sad
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ETA of website & launch?

qora said yesterday: "I hope to release it within a month but I cannot guarantee that."

I guess it is worth a long waiting. Grin
legendary
ETA of website & launch?

qora said yesterday: "I hope to release it within a month but I cannot guarantee that."
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
ETA of website & launch?
Jump to: