Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 464. (Read 748234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I actually have some sort of list like this of my own but it is more complete ofcourse.
I will not make it public because a lot of people invested through pm's and might want to stay anonymous.

Sure, it was just to let people see their stakes and help you a bit with organization stuff.

If you give me your e-mail, I'll invite you and then you can delete me from document owners, so I can't make any further changes.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I deleted all folder and unpacked archive again.

It stucked on block 501 for a couple of minutes, then quickly updated till 1001 and stuck again, then updated to 1501, then to 2001. I guess I'd just need to wait for 20-30 minutes.

Yeah it always gets 500 blocks before processing them. I do not know if it is a big problem but that is just how the synchronization is working now.
There are definetly some things I can do to speed up synchronization like asking for multiple blocks at the same time instead of one by one.

Please send me some test coins. Thank you!
QbRN4djpz4CiGtrULxo9Kb46tWbMpdg7zv

sent you some.

I decided to save some time for Qura so he could focus on development, and spent my Saturday working on investors list. I'm not a part of Qora team, so it's not official and if you find a mistake with your stake don't send to Qora angry PM, send it me Smiley I'll fix it. Although somehow everything added up at the end.

INVESTORS LIST
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akq7HnuR7zEfdG9NMk1Uc2ZSOUQ2Qm9uRHV2X1phYVE#gid=0

If you don't see your name it's because I have no authority to connect investments with nicknames. I added some names which were part of transactions in public notes.

If you want to find yourself in the list, hit Ctrl+f and copy/paste your btc address or tx id.

I actually have some sort of list like this of my own but it is more complete ofcourse.
I will not make it public because a lot of people invested through pm's and might want to stay anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Is there a waiting list?
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Anyone wants to buy my stake?
What is the offer?Please PM me.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
I decided to save some time for Qura so he could focus on development, and spent my Saturday working on investors list. I'm not a part of Qora team, so it's not official and if you find a mistake with your stake don't send to Qora angry PM, send it me Smiley I'll fix it. Although somehow everything added up at the end.

INVESTORS LIST
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akq7HnuR7zEfdG9NMk1Uc2ZSOUQ2Qm9uRHV2X1phYVE#gid=0

If you don't see your name it's because I have no authority to connect investments with nicknames. I added some names which were part of transactions in public notes.

If you want to find yourself in the list, hit Ctrl+f and copy/paste your btc address or tx id.

Thank you , dzarmush.

I found one little mistake ,please check PM .

Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1106

What is the offer?
Activity: 34
legendary

INVESTORS LIST

Is the ESCROW INVESTMENTS should reduce the ESCROW fees?

As far as I understand it won't change proportions, so it's not relevant.
Why?
ESCROW has fees and direct investments don't need fees.
It definitely change proportions.

You're absolutely right. I guess it's time to go to bed. There will be appx 0.9% coins less for those who use escrow if I remember his fee right.
Activity: 532
If the ESCROW fees is 0.02BTC(I'm not sure the fee is right or not.) for every transaction, then the total  ESCROW INVESTMENTS is 45.32236698BTC not 46.024366976. And the total IPO is 45.32236698+82.805796789=128.128163769BTC not 128.830163765.
The difference 0.701999996 means more than 50mil coins.

INVESTORS LIST

Why?
ESCROW has fees and direct investments don't need fees.
It definitely change proportions.
legendary

INVESTORS LIST

INVESTORS LIST

legendary

INVESTORS LIST

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Qora?Qoran?
Name "Qora" may cause misunderstanding, I think we'd better stay away from religion.
The qora is related with the religion?

I think English native speaker know more than you, we should take advice from them.

I know you , you invest more than 3btc . Are you ?
Activity: 22
Please send me some test coins. Thank you!
QbRN4djpz4CiGtrULxo9Kb46tWbMpdg7zv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Everyday I like this project more and more  Smiley
legendary
It won't synchronise (
http://f6.s.qip.ru/FK151wa2.png

Did you try to delete the wallet and data files? Can you create a wallet without problems?

I hope to release it within a month but I cannot guarantee that.

It stucked on block 501 for a couple of minutes, then quickly updated till 1001 and stuck again, then updated to 1501, then to 2001. I guess I'd just need to wait for 20-30 minutes.

No, it's already done.

Received coins from everyone, thanks, will send some to everybody soon.
legendary
It won't synchronise (
http://f6.s.qip.ru/FK151wa2.png

Did you try to delete the wallet and data files? Can you create a wallet without problems?

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
It won't synchronise (

Jump to: