Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 46. (Read 748227 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
Qora is still looking promising in my book.
But let's see what the future for it is like.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just discovered this coin it seems like it would have much potential but I wonder why the code is closed. I'm nervous to buy until I know it's not a scam coin. Will Qora go open source soon?

Of course it is not a scam.
Just check what Qora have been doing and you will be clear.

I don't make investments based on emotions or what people say on forums, I learnt the hard way even the most convincing developer can run off or have a Premine. I want to invest heavily of this really can compete with coins like NXT but I got to know if the code is safe or not, it's a basic question. I have read roughly through the thread and I saw many say it's NXT code based. I won't risk till I know that is not true, it's common sense.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Just discovered this coin it seems like it would have much potential but I wonder why the code is closed. I'm nervous to buy until I know it's not a scam coin. Will Qora go open source soon?

Of course it is not a scam.
Just check what Qora have been doing and you will be clear.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Unfortunately this is one of the biggest problem with this coin.
In cryptoworld can't trust anyone.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
All the missing outgoing transactions from the exchanges will have to be resend.
The missing incoming transactions will have to be recuperated and I will find a way to compensate them for the lost incoming transactions.

great job.
qora is good man.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
:cheer
Activity: 231
All the missing outgoing transactions from the exchanges will have to be resend.
The missing incoming transactions will have to be recuperated and I will find a way to compensate them for the lost incoming transactions.
Activity: 168
This is just ridiculous. There's nothing else we can do. Even if poloniex stops forging for awhile they orphan all blocks when they restart even if they stop for hours. We can't do anything, we can't even forge on their chain or no chain at all. Qora has been rendered useless and I can't even transfer my coins to exchange.
I lost millions of coins already and many other people lost as well. We are left alone as Qora himself doesn't reply any PM at all. Poloniex is forging empty blocks and all other blocks are being orphaned. This doesn't make sense. How is it possible a 600m qora account is having more power than at least 1b qora. I'm sure the right chain was always above 1b forging. 2 members alone have more than 800m and are always forging

Finally synced v17 and all transactions from Polo showed up! Yes, back on track!

Don't panic next time, Qora is the boss. Rally on.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
Version 17 is now available.

Started using the qora AE - amazing work qora!

having asset ID you can find easily in the search console is great.
Asset/Asset trading is innovation at its best  Smiley

See http://qora.co.in/chat/logs/2014/07/31.html
[21:49:34] @Qora do you have any ideas up you sleeve once we have ae and wallet upgrades?
[21:49:58] like ideas that would set us apart from nxt
[21:51:04] If I can do the wallet like I want it will make us unique.
[21:52:53] Will there be teaser screenshots?!
[22:00:18] @Qora can you guve us a description of what you have envisioned for the wallet to make us unique?
[22:33:57] You will see it in time :p.

Beautiful GUI is the TOP priority now.
Keep up the great work!
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Finally synced v17 and all transactions from Polo showed up! Yes, back on track!
Would Qora be willing to work with other developers if we went OS?

Just wondering if he would benefit another developer.

Activity: 502
Does the unknown good soul (QMjZPvYtzpHayH93Z2KxPPbghb9FWmfJ8n) want to send the 100k Qora gift to me again?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Dont send all your qora from the exchange to the wallet
Try first with a little amount like 1000 qora if its success you can send the rest
The problem will be fixed soon
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Someone dumped around 7 million Qora at 12 sats on polo.  Pity I missed it.  Dunno what people are thinking.  I'm still pretty confident that anything under 20 is a bargain.

Despite the initial teething problems with this latest version, I'm sure it'll be fine very shortly.  The pace at which Qora releases fixes is pretty much unparalleled for a sole developer.
I just bought a bunch of Qora for 15 sats......hahahahaha idiots.
legendary
selling 88m qora for 12 satoshi each.
we can use trusted escrow

Sent you a PM
legendary
http://qora.co.in/?datafolder

Here I will upload fresh data folder.

thank you agran!
(I think the most update data folder should be added to the OP).

agran and qora are a great team  Smiley
Activity: 658
@qora:

You should clear up the situation. A lot of QORA users have lost their coins the last days. Otherwise the coin will be dead !!!
Pages:
Jump to: